Mobile Phone Recovery
- 1 Mobile Data Recovery Software
- Mobile Phone Recovery
- Cell Phone Photo Recovery
- Top 10 Cell Phone Data Recovery Software
- Android Photo Recovery
- Windows Phone 7 Data Recovery
- 2 Nokia Data Recovery
- Recover Videos from Lumia
- Recover Files from Nokia N8/N9
- Recover Photo form Lumia 920
- Recover Photo from Nokia 5800
- Recover files from Nokia N97
- 3 Samsung Photo Recovery
- 4 Blackberry Data Recovery
- Blackberry Phone Photo Recovery
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Bold
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Torch
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Curve
- 5 HTC Data Recovery
- HTC Desire Data Recovery
- HTC Sensation Data Recovery
- HTC 8X Data Recovery
- HTC Rezound Data Recovery
- HTC Incredible Data Recovery
- HTC Inspire Data Recovery
- HTC Wildfire Data Recovery
- HTC EVO 3D Data Recovery
- 6 LG Mobile Phone Recovery
- LG Esteem Photo Recovery
- LG Nexus 4 Data Recovery
- LG Optimus Photo Recovery
- LG Marquee Photo Recovery
- LG Thrill Photo Recovery
- 7 Motorola Mobile Phone Recovery
- Motorola Razr Data Recovery
- Motorola Photon Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Bionic Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Data Recovery
- Motorola Defy Photo Recovery
- 8 Sony Mobile Phone Recovery
- 9 Tablet Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Photo & Video from Nokia N8/N9
I was trying make a new album in photo's menu so I can keep all my fav in one folder.
I copied pics from ALL to ALBUM's new folder and then deleted the same pics in ALL folder but automatically all the pics in new folder got deleted.
Normally in all nokia phones this method works without any prob. How will I get deleted pics back to my folder? - John Parker from Portland
The first thing you need to do is to stop putting new files on your phone. Those deleted pictures are still recoverable, although you can't see them anywhere. But if you put new files in, they'll be overwritten, and recovery will become difficult. To retrieve deleted photos, video and audio from Nokia N9 or N8, you only need a Nokia N8/N9 recovery tool, which can make you find back lost files easily.
Both of the photo recovery programs feature better compatibility with Nokia N9 and N8. This photo recovery can help to recover deleted, formatted or inaccessible photos, videos and songs in simple 3 steps. In addition, it supports other series of Nokia phones.
Try the free trial version of this Nokia N8/N9 recovery software now. The whole soution only takes 3 steps.
- Recover all videos&audios files and images from your camera, camcorder, memory card, usb flash drives and hard drive quickly and safely.
- Deep scan Mode allows you to find and recover the lost files more completely than any other data recovery software
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use features
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Note: Remember to save the scan results if you're going to recover the found files later, to prevent data loss.
Step1 Connect your Nokia N8 or N9 to the computer
To get started, connect your Nokia N8 or N9 to the computer with a digital cable, or take out the memory card and connect it with a card reader. Then launch the program you've installed, and click the "Start" button on the main interface.
Step2 Scan deleted photos, videos from Nokia N8/N9
Step 2 is to select your Nokia phone, which usually appears as a drive letter I. If you only want to recover deleted photos or videos, you can refine the scan result by using the "Filter Options". Then click "Scan" to begin.
Step3 Recover Nokia N8/N9 files with one click
After the scan, all recoverable files are displayed in categories. You can preview and check the file's quality, and recover those you want with one click.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on your Nokia N8/N9 or the memory card again. Find another place for it like on your computer or other external disk, for safety's sake.