Mobile Phone Recovery
- 1 Mobile Data Recovery Software
- Mobile Phone Recovery
- Cell Phone Photo Recovery
- Top 10 Cell Phone Data Recovery Software
- Android Photo Recovery
- Windows Phone 7 Data Recovery
- 2 Nokia Data Recovery
- Recover Videos from Lumia
- Recover Files from Nokia N8/N9
- Recover Photo form Lumia 920
- Recover Photo from Nokia 5800
- Recover files from Nokia N97
- 3 Samsung Photo Recovery
- 4 Blackberry Data Recovery
- Blackberry Phone Photo Recovery
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Bold
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Torch
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Curve
- 5 HTC Data Recovery
- HTC Desire Data Recovery
- HTC Sensation Data Recovery
- HTC 8X Data Recovery
- HTC Rezound Data Recovery
- HTC Incredible Data Recovery
- HTC Inspire Data Recovery
- HTC Wildfire Data Recovery
- HTC EVO 3D Data Recovery
- 6 LG Mobile Phone Recovery
- LG Esteem Photo Recovery
- LG Nexus 4 Data Recovery
- LG Optimus Photo Recovery
- LG Marquee Photo Recovery
- LG Thrill Photo Recovery
- 7 Motorola Mobile Phone Recovery
- Motorola Razr Data Recovery
- Motorola Photon Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Bionic Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Data Recovery
- Motorola Defy Photo Recovery
- 8 Sony Mobile Phone Recovery
- 9 Tablet Data Recovery
Android Photo Recovery Mac Guide
Part 1How can I Restore Android Photo on Mac?
Dear all, what can I do to recover accidental deleted photos from my Android phone? My computer is a Mac. Best regards.
The answer depends on where your photos were deleted from. If the photos were saved in your Android phone’s internal memory, I’m sorry to tell you that you can hardly get them back unless you have a backup on your Mac. But if it was the SD card of your Android phone where the deleted photos used to located, I’m glad to tell you the chance of retrieving your photos is great as long as they are not overwritten by new data on your Android phone.
So, stop using your Android phone and take out the SD card immediately after the photos were lost, then you can use Wondershare data recovery for mac to restore Android deleted photo on mac easily. This program is able to recover lost data from almost all kinds of memory devices, including SD card, external hard drive, flash drive, etc. You only need to connect your Android phone or its SD card to your Mac and use this easy Mac android photo recovery application to scan your Android phone’s SD card. Get a free trial now!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
If you are a Windows user, please get Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows from below.
Part 23 Steps to Perform Android Photo Recovery Mac
Step 1. Select Recovery Mode to Start Mac Android Photo Recovery
Connect your Android phone’s SD card with your Mac and launch the program. Choose “Lost File Recovery” mode in the primary window to start.
Step 2. Scan Lost Photos on Your Android Phone
Here, please choose the drive letter for your Android phone’s SD card and click “Scan” to begin scanning for lost photos.
To recover Android photos, please select “Photo” in Select File Type option to customize the scanning result.
Note: If your Android photos are lost because of formatting, please select “Enable Deep Scan” option.
Step 3. Preview and Recover Android Photo on Mac
After a short while, all found photos will be listed in folders on the left of the window. You can preview them so as to check whether your lost Android photos can be recovered or not.
Then select photos you are going to recover and hit on “Recover” button to save them on your Mac.
Note: Please do not keep the recovered photos back to your Android phone’s SD card during the recovery.