Mobile Phone Recovery
- 1 Mobile Data Recovery Software
- Mobile Phone Recovery
- Cell Phone Photo Recovery
- Top 10 Cell Phone Data Recovery Software
- Android Photo Recovery
- Windows Phone 7 Data Recovery
- 2 Nokia Data Recovery
- Recover Videos from Lumia
- Recover Files from Nokia N8/N9
- Recover Photo form Lumia 920
- Recover Photo from Nokia 5800
- Recover files from Nokia N97
- 3 Samsung Photo Recovery
- 4 Blackberry Data Recovery
- Blackberry Phone Photo Recovery
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Bold
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Torch
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Curve
- 5 HTC Data Recovery
- HTC Desire Data Recovery
- HTC Sensation Data Recovery
- HTC 8X Data Recovery
- HTC Rezound Data Recovery
- HTC Incredible Data Recovery
- HTC Inspire Data Recovery
- HTC Wildfire Data Recovery
- HTC EVO 3D Data Recovery
- 6 LG Mobile Phone Recovery
- LG Esteem Photo Recovery
- LG Nexus 4 Data Recovery
- LG Optimus Photo Recovery
- LG Marquee Photo Recovery
- LG Thrill Photo Recovery
- 7 Motorola Mobile Phone Recovery
- Motorola Razr Data Recovery
- Motorola Photon Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Bionic Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Data Recovery
- Motorola Defy Photo Recovery
- 8 Sony Mobile Phone Recovery
- 9 Tablet Data Recovery
How to Recover Photos & Videos from LG Optimus
Deleted some files from your LG Optimus but now you want them back, or maybe you just accidentally formatted your phone and want to recover all your photos and videos? If so, this is the right place for you. Here we'll show you how to recover lost photos and videos from LG Optimus. Read on for the details.
When photos, videos and music are deleted or formatted from your LG Optimus, many people think that they're gone and don't exist anymore. In fact, it's not true. Those files just become invisible, and the place that they occupied on the memory card is marked as available for new files. Your previous files are really erased only when they're overwritten by new files.
To perform LG Optimus photo recovery, you need a LG Optimus recovery tool at first. If you don't have one yet, here is my recommendation: Wondershare Photo Recovery, or Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac. Both are professional and reliable software, which enable you to recover deleted, formatted photos, videos and music from LG Optimus Q, LG Optimus V, LG Optimus 2X, and more, without any quality loss. You only need 3 steps to complete the whole task.
Try the free trial version of this LG Optimus photo recovery software now. Choose the right version for your computer.
- Recover all videos&audios files and images from your camera, camcorder, memory card, usb flash drives and hard drive quickly and safely.
- Deep scan Mode allows you to find and recover the lost files more completely than any other data recovery software
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use features
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Note: Keeping your phone or the memory card well after the accident can assure you a good chance to recover deleted photos, videos from LG Optimus. And please remember to save the scan results if you're going to recover the found files later, to prevent data loss.
Part 1Recover photos & videos from LG Optimus in 3 Steps
Step1. Connect your LG Optimus to the computer
To get started, connect your phone to the computer with a digital cable. Or you can directly connect your memory card by a card reader as you wish. Then launch the program and cilck "Start" in the main interface to begin LG Optimus photo recovery.
Step2. Scan lost photos & videos on LG Optimus
Next, you'll see your phone is detected by the program here. Choose it and click "Scan" to find out all lost files including photos, video and audio files on your LG Optimus phone.
Step3. Preview and recover pictures & video
When the scan completes, you can preview those recoverable photos to check their quality before recovery. Videos can't be previewed now. Mark those files you want and perform recovery by clicking "Recover" to save them all on your computer with one click.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on your LG Optimus or the memory card again. Find another place for it like on your computer or other external disk, for safety's sake.
Part 2Video tutorial of LG Optimus photo recovery