- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- External hard drive recovery
- HDD recovery
- SSD recovery
- NTFS recovery
- Unformat NTFS hard drive
- SATA recovery
- Raid recovery
- IDE recovery
- Fat recovery
- exFat recovery
- Raw hard drive recovery
- Virtual disk recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- Linux hard drive recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Partition recovery
- Seagate external hard drive recovery
- Seagate Expansion data recovery
- WD My Passport recovery
- WD External hard drive file recovery
- Lacie dard disk data recovery
- WD Element data recovery
- Freecom external hard drive recovery
- Buffalo external hard drive recovery
- G-Technology external hard rrive recovery
- Dell hard drive data recovery
- Fantom external hard drive data recovery
- Acomdata hard drive data recovery
- Fujitsu hard drive data recovery
- Iomega hard disks recovery
- Toshiba Canvio data recovery
- Micronet data recovery
- Rocster data recovery
- Buslink data recovery
- Crucial M4 data recovery
- Calvary hard drive data recovery
- Simpletech hard drive data recovery
- Kingston SSD recovery
- Apricorn Aegis data recovery
- HP hard disk data recovery
- Maxtor hard drive data recovery
- Hitachi hard drive data recovery
- Toshiba hard drive data recovery
- Panasonic hard drive data recovery
- 3 Repair and Save your hard disk
- Hard disk repair
- Clone hard drive
- Clone SSD
- Hard disk mirroring
- Wipe hard drive
- Erase hard drive
- Fix hard drive
- Fix bad sectors
- Replace hard drive
- Recover data from crashed hard drive
- Unformat hard drive
- Convert NTFS to FAT
- Partition external hard drive
- Use hard drive recovery partition
- Local hard drive recovery service
- Disk Repair Software
- Hard drive recovery tools
- Top hard drive recovery software
- Perform SSD Recovery at ease
- Hard drive password recovery
- Migrate OS to new hard drive
- Hard drive diagnostics
- Hard disk partition
- Recover files from crashed external hard drive
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- Recovery HD
- Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- Mac External Hard Drive Recovery
- Recover formatted Mac Hard Drive
- Mac Disk Data Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
NTFS Drive Data Recovery: How to Recover Data from NTFS Disk
- Can I Recover Data from Formatted NTFS Drive?
- Recover Data from NTFS Drive in 3 Steps
- Video Tutorial of NTFS Drive Data Recovery
Part 1Can I Recover Data from Formatted NTFS Drive?
I have mistakenly formatted a partition on my computer. It is a NTFS disk. I have lots of valuable pictures and videos on that drive. Now they all disappear. I really need my files back. Can someone please help me? Thanks.
NTFS is a standard file system of Windows OS. For its privileges of big file transferring and file encryption, more and more Windows users use it on their hard drives. However, data on NTFS drive can still be lost due to disk formatting, file deletion, system error and other reasons. A solution is needed when encountering this NTFS disk data loss issue.
Wondershare Data Recovery, or Wondershare data recovery for mac is a NTFS drive data recovery program that enables you to recover deleted or formatted data from your NTFS disk in an easy and safe way. With the help of this program, you will be able to recover files like videos, photos, audio files and more from NTFS hard drive on your Windows computer.
You can download a trial version of the program to recover data from NTFS disk now.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Part 2Recover Data from NTFS Drive in 3 Steps
Note: Please do not install the program on NTFS drive that your data was lost from.
Step 1. Select a recovery mode to start NTFS drive data recovery
As you can see from the image below, you’ll get 3 recovery methods after launching the program. You can read their instructions carefully to learn how they work.
Here, to recover lost or deleted data from NTFS disk, let’s select “Lost File Recovery” mode first.
Note: If data was lost due to NTFS drive formatting, please select “ partition recovery” mode.
Step 2. Scan your NTFS drive to look for lost data
Then you just need to select the drive letter of the NTFS disk that you are going to recover data from and click “Start” button to let the program scan it.
Step 3. Recover data from NTFS hard drive
After scanning, all detected files on your NTFS hard drive will be displayed in “File Type” or “Folder” categories. You can view original file names to check whether your lost data can be reclaimed or not.
In the end, you just need to mark files you need and hit on “Recover” button to save them back to your computer.
Note: To avoid data overwritten, please do not keep the recovered files back to their original partitions on your computer.
Part 3Video Tutorial of NTFS Drive Data Recovery