Mobile Phone Recovery
- 1 Mobile Data Recovery Software
- Mobile Phone Recovery
- Cell Phone Photo Recovery
- Top 10 Cell Phone Data Recovery Software
- Android Photo Recovery
- Windows Phone 7 Data Recovery
- 2 Nokia Data Recovery
- Recover Videos from Lumia
- Recover Files from Nokia N8/N9
- Recover Photo form Lumia 920
- Recover Photo from Nokia 5800
- Recover files from Nokia N97
- 3 Samsung Photo Recovery
- 4 Blackberry Data Recovery
- Blackberry Phone Photo Recovery
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Bold
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Torch
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Curve
- 5 HTC Data Recovery
- HTC Desire Data Recovery
- HTC Sensation Data Recovery
- HTC 8X Data Recovery
- HTC Rezound Data Recovery
- HTC Incredible Data Recovery
- HTC Inspire Data Recovery
- HTC Wildfire Data Recovery
- HTC EVO 3D Data Recovery
- 6 LG Mobile Phone Recovery
- LG Esteem Photo Recovery
- LG Nexus 4 Data Recovery
- LG Optimus Photo Recovery
- LG Marquee Photo Recovery
- LG Thrill Photo Recovery
- 7 Motorola Mobile Phone Recovery
- Motorola Razr Data Recovery
- Motorola Photon Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Bionic Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Data Recovery
- Motorola Defy Photo Recovery
- 8 Sony Mobile Phone Recovery
- 9 Tablet Data Recovery
How to Recover Files from Mobile Phones
Help! Need mobile phone recovery!
Hello,I was transferring data from one mobile phone to another, and accidentally deleted files from the wrong card. My music, photos, videos and all documents are gone. How could I get them back? Any help would be appreciated. What to do?
The First Thing in your head: Stop transferring immediately and don't put any new data into the card. Just keep it in the place of its own, because lost data will be overwritten by the new files, which will decrease the rate of mobile phone data recovery.
Nowadays, along with the more and more powerful mobile phones, people tend to spend more time with smart mobile phones for entertainment, such as enjoy movies and music, take photos or make video records, reading books or even handle documents work. However, to work on mobile devices is not as convenient as on computers, and it's much easier to make mistakes as deleting files by careless operations. So remember to make backups regularly for those vital files. Then what to do if the disaster arrives and without backups? Undoubtedly, a mobile device recovery is urgently needed.
How to get a mobile phone recovery that works best?
As to mobile recovery, there are many on the market and most of them can really help to get back the lost files from mobile phones. Then we should choose a better one from them and that's not a simple work. If you used your mobile phone card for long time, there must have been stored millions of files. How to find those you want among them? The original file name is the most important, which enables to find target files quickly and accurately. However, not all mobile recovery software supports this, most of them renamed the file when scanning. Wondershare Data Recovery (available for Win9) can recover the files with original file names, and it supports the recovery of music, videos, photos and other documents, as well as Wondershare data recovery for mac (compatible with Mavericks). Both of them are 100% safe!
Can it really work? Just take a free trial to scan for our mobile phone lost data before pay for it.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Wondershare Data Recovery can perform mobile phone data recovery from different kinds of brand such as BlackBerry, Nokia, Android phone, SamSung, HTC, and more, no matter the data lost due to:
- Accidentally deleted files from mobile phone card
- Formatted mobile phone card
- Mobile phone card got corrupted or inaccessible
- Power failure
- Virus infection
3-step guide to for mobile device recovery with Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows or Mac
Step 1. Connect your mobile phone card to the computer and make sure that your card can be detected. Run the program and select your card to scan.
Step 2. After the scanning, preview and confirm if your wanted files are found.
Step 3. Check your target files and begin to recover.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on the card again. Find another place for it such as on the computer or other external disk, for safety consideration.
Video tutorial of mobile phone recovery