- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- External hard drive recovery
- HDD recovery
- SSD recovery
- NTFS recovery
- Unformat NTFS hard drive
- SATA recovery
- Raid recovery
- IDE recovery
- Fat recovery
- exFat recovery
- Raw hard drive recovery
- Virtual disk recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- Linux hard drive recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Partition recovery
- Seagate external hard drive recovery
- Seagate Expansion data recovery
- WD My Passport recovery
- WD External hard drive file recovery
- Lacie dard disk data recovery
- WD Element data recovery
- Freecom external hard drive recovery
- Buffalo external hard drive recovery
- G-Technology external hard rrive recovery
- Dell hard drive data recovery
- Fantom external hard drive data recovery
- Acomdata hard drive data recovery
- Fujitsu hard drive data recovery
- Iomega hard disks recovery
- Toshiba Canvio data recovery
- Micronet data recovery
- Rocster data recovery
- Buslink data recovery
- Crucial M4 data recovery
- Calvary hard drive data recovery
- Simpletech hard drive data recovery
- Kingston SSD recovery
- Apricorn Aegis data recovery
- HP hard disk data recovery
- Maxtor hard drive data recovery
- Hitachi hard drive data recovery
- Toshiba hard drive data recovery
- Panasonic hard drive data recovery
- 3 Repair and Save your hard disk
- Hard disk repair
- Clone hard drive
- Clone SSD
- Hard disk mirroring
- Wipe hard drive
- Erase hard drive
- Fix hard drive
- Fix bad sectors
- Replace hard drive
- Recover data from crashed hard drive
- Unformat hard drive
- Convert NTFS to FAT
- Partition external hard drive
- Use hard drive recovery partition
- Local hard drive recovery service
- Disk Repair Software
- Hard drive recovery tools
- Top hard drive recovery software
- Perform SSD Recovery at ease
- Hard drive password recovery
- Migrate OS to new hard drive
- Hard drive diagnostics
- Hard disk partition
- Recover files from crashed external hard drive
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- Recovery HD
- Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- Mac External Hard Drive Recovery
- Recover formatted Mac Hard Drive
- Mac Disk Data Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
How to Get Back Files from Seagate external hard drive
Help! Lost data from Seagate hard disk!
I accidentally deleted all old files on my Seagate external hard drive; I really need to recover those files, any good suggestion?
As the biggest supplier of digital storage in the world, Seagate dedicates to make external hard drive with high quality and capacity for companies and ordinary people, and many people choose it. However, the Seagate external hard drive owners also can't avoid the data loss disaster due to known and unknown reasons.
How to perform Seagate file recovery
The files you think they have been lost due to deleting or formatting are actually still somewhere on your disk. Because the space the files occupy is only marked as "available to reuse" and the files become invisible. With a professional Seagate data recovery, it's very easy to get them all back. Once encountering this, what you should do at the first time is stopping write new data into your disk, or the lost data would be overwritten.
To perform a Seagate hard drive recovery, we'd like to introduce you the Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows users, for Mac users, Wondershare data recovery for mac (available for Mavericks). No matter the files are lost due to virus attack, formation, corruption, deletion or some other reasons, if they are not physically damaged, this program can help to retrieve them all quickly and safely.
Free download the right version of data recovery, install and run it on your computer. Here let's take the Windows version in detailed steps below.
Step 1 Choose the file type for recovery
When the program launched, it goes to Wizard recovery mode as default, where you only need to answer two simple questions to perform your Seagate file recovery. The first is to choose the file type that you want to retrieve from your hard drive. BTW, if you choose the Standard Mode, you can achieve the same recovering result by choosing "Lost File Recovery". But the Wizard mode is recommended.
Step 2 Choose the external removable devices
Choose the "External removable devices" as the source disk for data recovery, and continue to "Next".
Note: When start scanning, check "Enable Deep Scan", which can help you find back lost file more completely.
Step 3 Preview and recover data from Seagate
When the scanning completes, all the recoverable files are listed in the scanning result in file types. You can preview them one by one and check those you want to recover.
1. Before recovering, you can use the "Filter" to search your important file's name to find it out if there are lots of files scanned out. It can save you much time.
2. When save recovered files, remember to save them on your computer hard drive or another external removable device, but not the Seagate hard drive where you lost your data, for safe considering.
Video tutorial of Seagate file recovery