Mobile Phone Recovery
- 1 Mobile Data Recovery Software
- Mobile Phone Recovery
- Cell Phone Photo Recovery
- Top 10 Cell Phone Data Recovery Software
- Android Photo Recovery
- Windows Phone 7 Data Recovery
- 2 Nokia Data Recovery
- Recover Videos from Lumia
- Recover Files from Nokia N8/N9
- Recover Photo form Lumia 920
- Recover Photo from Nokia 5800
- Recover files from Nokia N97
- 3 Samsung Photo Recovery
- 4 Blackberry Data Recovery
- Blackberry Phone Photo Recovery
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Bold
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Torch
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Curve
- 5 HTC Data Recovery
- HTC Desire Data Recovery
- HTC Sensation Data Recovery
- HTC 8X Data Recovery
- HTC Rezound Data Recovery
- HTC Incredible Data Recovery
- HTC Inspire Data Recovery
- HTC Wildfire Data Recovery
- HTC EVO 3D Data Recovery
- 6 LG Mobile Phone Recovery
- LG Esteem Photo Recovery
- LG Nexus 4 Data Recovery
- LG Optimus Photo Recovery
- LG Marquee Photo Recovery
- LG Thrill Photo Recovery
- 7 Motorola Mobile Phone Recovery
- Motorola Razr Data Recovery
- Motorola Photon Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Bionic Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Data Recovery
- Motorola Defy Photo Recovery
- 8 Sony Mobile Phone Recovery
- 9 Tablet Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Photos from BlackBerry Torch
- Why deleted photo & video can be recovered from BlackBerry Torch
- How to recover photos & videos from from BlackBerry Torch
- Video tutorial of Blackberry Torch recovery
1Why deleted photo & video can be recovered from BlackBerry Torch
Most people don't know that those photos and videos accidentally deleted from their Blackberry Torch can be retrieved. Actually, when you delete photos or videos, they're not really gone, but only become invisible, and the place they occupied is marked as blank and available for new files. As long as the place isn't reused by new files, there's a good chance for you to get them all back with zero quality loss.
2How to recover photos & videos from from BlackBerry Torch
Don't take it as a very difficult job to recover deleted photos and videos from BlackBerry Torch. As a matter of fact, all you need is a BlackBerry Torch photo recovery tool, which can help you find back all those deleted files. Still don't have an idea? Here is the recommendation: Wondershare Photo Recovery, or Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac. This photo recovery program allows you to recover BlackBerry Torch photos and videos, no matter you delete or format them. It only takes 3 simple steps.
Try the free trial version of this BlackBerry Torch photo recovery software now. Choose the right version for your computer.
Note: Remember to save the scan results if you're going to recover the found files later, to prevent data loss.
Step1. Connect your BlackBerry Torch to the computer
Before doing anything else, you need to connect your phone to the computer. You can choose to use a digital cable to connect the entire phone, or use a card reader to connect the memory card. Both of them work well. Then run the program you've installed on your computer. Here let's try the Windows version. Click "Start" to begin BlackBerry Torch file recovery.
Step2. Scan photo & video on your BlackBerry Torch
Next, select the drive path of your BlackBerry Torch and click "Scan" to find out all deleted files on your BlackBerry Torch.
Step3. Recover deleted pictures & videos from BlackBerry Torch
You're at the last step now. Here you can preview and check all recoverable files. Mark those you want back and click "Recover" to save them all on your computer with one click.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on your BlackBerry Torch or the memory card again. Find another place for it like on your computer or other external disk, for safety's sake.
3Video tutorial of Blackberry Torch recovery