Mobile Phone Recovery
- 1 Mobile Data Recovery Software
- Mobile Phone Recovery
- Cell Phone Photo Recovery
- Top 10 Cell Phone Data Recovery Software
- Android Photo Recovery
- Windows Phone 7 Data Recovery
- 2 Nokia Data Recovery
- Recover Videos from Lumia
- Recover Files from Nokia N8/N9
- Recover Photo form Lumia 920
- Recover Photo from Nokia 5800
- Recover files from Nokia N97
- 3 Samsung Photo Recovery
- 4 Blackberry Data Recovery
- Blackberry Phone Photo Recovery
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Bold
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Torch
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Curve
- 5 HTC Data Recovery
- HTC Desire Data Recovery
- HTC Sensation Data Recovery
- HTC 8X Data Recovery
- HTC Rezound Data Recovery
- HTC Incredible Data Recovery
- HTC Inspire Data Recovery
- HTC Wildfire Data Recovery
- HTC EVO 3D Data Recovery
- 6 LG Mobile Phone Recovery
- LG Esteem Photo Recovery
- LG Nexus 4 Data Recovery
- LG Optimus Photo Recovery
- LG Marquee Photo Recovery
- LG Thrill Photo Recovery
- 7 Motorola Mobile Phone Recovery
- Motorola Razr Data Recovery
- Motorola Photon Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Bionic Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Data Recovery
- Motorola Defy Photo Recovery
- 8 Sony Mobile Phone Recovery
- 9 Tablet Data Recovery
How to Retrieve Deleted Pictures from BlackBerry Curve 8530/9360/9330
- Is it possible to retrieve deleted pictures from BlackBerry Curve?
- How to recover photos from BlackBerry Curve
- Video tutorial of Blackberry Curve photo recovery
1Is it possible to retrieve deleted pictures from BlackBerry Curve?
The answer is YES. Generally, photos you've captured by the phone are saved on the memory card. When you delete photos, you're not really erase them forever, but only mark them as useless and make them invisible. The place that those photos've taken over is marked as reusable for new files. Once you've saved new photos or other files there, your previous photos will be overwritten by new ones and you can't get them back anymore. Therefore, first things first, you have to keep your phone or the card well if you still want to recover deleted pictures from your BlackBerry Curve 8530, 9360, 9330, etc.
To recover lost photos from BlackBerry Curve is not so hard as you think. Of course, you can't accomplish it bare-handed. Before you do anything, get a BlackBerry Curve photo recovery program, which can do a lot for you. If you have no idea about it, here is my humble recommendation: Wondershare Photo Recovery, or Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac. Both of the software are fully reliable and professional. They can help you recover deleted and formatted photos, video and audio files from all kinds of BlackBerry cell phones, as well as other mobile phones like HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, LG and more.
Download the free trial version of this BlackBerry Curve photo recovery software now. Choose the right version for your computer.
- Recover all videos&audios files and images from your camera, camcorder, memory card, usb flash drives and hard drive quickly and safely.
- Deep scan Mode allows you to find and recover the lost files more completely than any other data recovery software
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use features
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Note: Remember to save the scan results if you're going to recover the found files later, to prevent data loss.
2How to recover photos from BlackBerry Curve
Step1. Launch the BlackBerry Curve picture recovery program
First, connect your BlackBerry Curve phone to the computer and confirm it can be detected. If it can't, there must be physical damages, and you need to fix it before performing photo recovery. Then launch the program you've installed on the computer, and click "Start" in the primary interface to begin BlackBerry Curve photo recovery.
Step2. Scan deleted files on your BlackBerry Cruve
If your phone is detected, you can see it in the interface as follow. Choose it and click "Scan" to find lost files on your phone.
Step3. Preview and recover deleted pictures from Blackberry Curve
After the scan, you can preview those photos one by one first. Check those you want to recover and click "Recover" to save them all on your computer with one click.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on your BlackBerry Curve or the memory card again. Find another place for it like on your computer or other external disk, for safety's sake.
3Video tutorial of Blackberry Curve photo recovery