Mobile Phone Recovery
- 1 Mobile Data Recovery Software
- Mobile Phone Recovery
- Cell Phone Photo Recovery
- Top 10 Cell Phone Data Recovery Software
- Android Photo Recovery
- Windows Phone 7 Data Recovery
- 2 Nokia Data Recovery
- Recover Videos from Lumia
- Recover Files from Nokia N8/N9
- Recover Photo form Lumia 920
- Recover Photo from Nokia 5800
- Recover files from Nokia N97
- 3 Samsung Photo Recovery
- 4 Blackberry Data Recovery
- Blackberry Phone Photo Recovery
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Bold
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Torch
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Curve
- 5 HTC Data Recovery
- HTC Desire Data Recovery
- HTC Sensation Data Recovery
- HTC 8X Data Recovery
- HTC Rezound Data Recovery
- HTC Incredible Data Recovery
- HTC Inspire Data Recovery
- HTC Wildfire Data Recovery
- HTC EVO 3D Data Recovery
- 6 LG Mobile Phone Recovery
- LG Esteem Photo Recovery
- LG Nexus 4 Data Recovery
- LG Optimus Photo Recovery
- LG Marquee Photo Recovery
- LG Thrill Photo Recovery
- 7 Motorola Mobile Phone Recovery
- Motorola Razr Data Recovery
- Motorola Photon Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Bionic Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Data Recovery
- Motorola Defy Photo Recovery
- 8 Sony Mobile Phone Recovery
- 9 Tablet Data Recovery
Any Way to Recover Deleted Pictures from BlackBerry Cell Phone?
Photos may be lost from BlackBerry due to:
• Accidentally delete all the photos instead of some not so nice ones, and can't find them any more in BlackBerry phone.
• When you connect your BlackBerry to the computer, mistakenly deleted your important photos, even emptied them from the Recycle Bin or Trash.
• The BlackBerry memory card/stick gets corrupted, and photos become inaccessible.
• During the photo transfer from your BlackBerry to the PC, some of the photos are not delivered and those photos can't be found either in BlackBerry phone or the computer.
How to recover deleted photos from BlackBerry cell phone
There are many unpredictable cases that may bring you photo loss from BlackBerry cell phones, such as deletion and card formatting. When this happens, you may wonder if there is any chance to recover deleted photos from BlackBerry, or any BlackBerry photo recovery that can be helpful?
The most effective and efficient way to recover lost photos from BlackBerry cell phone is using third party photo recovery software: Wondershare Photo Recovery or Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac, which is an easy-to-use and effective recovery program. You can use it to recover deleted photos, video and audio files completely from BlackBerry cell phones. It also lets you recover data from computer, hard drive, external storage devices such as memory card, digital cameras, usb drive, iPod, etc. You can have a try with the trial version first. This trial version if free and provides you with preview.
Get the right version to download and install it on your computer.
3 steps to recover deleted photos from BlackBerry
Step 1 Run the program and connect your BlackBerry phone
Connect your BlackBerry phone or only the memory card to the computer, and then run the program. When your phone is detected, you'll see the window as follows. Choose the one of your phone and click on the "Scan" button to find deleted data on it.
Note: If you want to only find photos, you can refine the scan by using "Filter Options". Click on it and choose "Image". Then the program will find all lost photos on your BlackBerry phone by scanning it.
Step 2 Preview and recover deleted photos from the BlackBerry phone
After the scan, you can preview the photos listed in the scanning results to check whether your precious pictures have been found. Once you find the one, tick it.
Step 3 Recover BlackBerry photos on your computer
When you've found and ticked all items you want in the scan result, you can save them on your computer by clicking on the "Recover" button. Do remember not to save them on your Blackberry phone. Just get them on your computer or other media storage, to prevent your data on the BlackBerry from being changed.
Tips: In order to increase the chances to recover deleted photos from BlackBerry phone memory card, it is strongly recommended not to save more files when you notice your photos are deleted.
Video tutorial of Blackberry cell phone photo recovery
Why deleted photos on BlackBerry can be recovered
As a matter of fact, the memory card or stick in BlackBerry is just like an external hard drive. When photos stored on it accidentally got deleted, they wan't go to the Recycle Bin or Trash. But that doesn't mean that those photos are deleted forever. No matter the photos are deleted from BlackBerry phone card or computer Recycle Bin or Trash, all the photos can be recovered provided that they are not fully covered or occupied. The deleted photos are still intact out there in BlackBerry cell phone card or computer hard disk if transferred. The system only marks those photos as deleted but the real data are safe just inaccessible. As a result, once you find your photos are deleted from BlackBerry phone memory card, stop putting more files to the card ASAP.
Tips: If you also want to recover documents more than videos, photos and audio files, such as Office documents, PDF, Archives, Emails, etc. from computer or other devices, you can choose the higher version of it: Wondershare Data Recovery or Wondershare data recovery for mac, which does more than the Photo Recovery.