Mobile Phone Recovery
- 1 Mobile Data Recovery Software
- Mobile Phone Recovery
- Cell Phone Photo Recovery
- Top 10 Cell Phone Data Recovery Software
- Android Photo Recovery
- Windows Phone 7 Data Recovery
- 2 Nokia Data Recovery
- Recover Videos from Lumia
- Recover Files from Nokia N8/N9
- Recover Photo form Lumia 920
- Recover Photo from Nokia 5800
- Recover files from Nokia N97
- 3 Samsung Photo Recovery
- 4 Blackberry Data Recovery
- Blackberry Phone Photo Recovery
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Bold
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Torch
- Recover Photo from Blackberry Curve
- 5 HTC Data Recovery
- HTC Desire Data Recovery
- HTC Sensation Data Recovery
- HTC 8X Data Recovery
- HTC Rezound Data Recovery
- HTC Incredible Data Recovery
- HTC Inspire Data Recovery
- HTC Wildfire Data Recovery
- HTC EVO 3D Data Recovery
- 6 LG Mobile Phone Recovery
- LG Esteem Photo Recovery
- LG Nexus 4 Data Recovery
- LG Optimus Photo Recovery
- LG Marquee Photo Recovery
- LG Thrill Photo Recovery
- 7 Motorola Mobile Phone Recovery
- Motorola Razr Data Recovery
- Motorola Photon Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Bionic Photo Recovery
- Motorola Droid Data Recovery
- Motorola Defy Photo Recovery
- 8 Sony Mobile Phone Recovery
- 9 Tablet Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Pictures from HTC Rezound
- Part 1: How can I recover lost pictures from my HTC Rezound?
- Part 2: How to perform HTC Rezound photos & videos recovery
- Part 3: Video tutorial of recovering pictures from HTC Rezound
Part 1: How can I recover lost pictures from my HTC Rezound?
I did a update of my HTC Rezound. A few minutes later after the update I noticed that all of my photos and videos were missing. Lots of them are "very important" to me. I have no idea now. Is there any solution to recover them? There is a 8G memory card inside it and it's almost full. Thanks.
First, you can check your memory card carefully by connecting it to your computer. Sometimes, you can't see its content due to certain reasons of the phone, not the card itself. If the card is still empty, you also don't need to be worried. With recovery software, you can retrieve them at ease.
Wondershare Photo Recovery for Win and Mac allow you to recover photos, video and audio files that you deleted, formatted or lost due to other reasons from your HTC Rezound phone. More, you can use them to recover files from your other cell phones like Samsung, LG, BlackBerry, etc., and portable devices like iPod, MP4 player, usb drive, camera and so on. They're really rescuers to people losing data.
- Recover all videos&audios files and images from your camera, camcorder, memory card, usb flash drives and hard drive quickly and safely.
- Deep scan Mode allows you to find and recover the lost files more completely than any other data recovery software
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-use features
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 und 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) auf iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro usw.
Part 2: How to perform HTC Rezound photos & videos recovery
Prep work you need to do for HTC Rezound photo recovery:
There's one thing you need to pay attention to: Stop adding new files to your phone after you find data loss, because your previous photos and videos will be overwritten by them, which makes recovery difficult.
Step1. Connect your HTC Rezound phone to the computer
Step one is to connect your phone to the computer with the digital cable you've prepared, or use the card reader to directly connect your memory card. Then launch the program and click "Start" to begin recovering deleted photos and videos on HTC Rezound phones.
Step2. Scan lost photos and videos on your HTC Rezound
Select your phone or memory card displayed as a drive letter here, and click "Scan" to find lost photos and videos on it.
Step3. Preview and recover files from HTC Rezound phones
In the scan result, you can preview photos to check their quality. Then mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them all on your computer with one click. Your lost photos and videos are back now.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on your HTC Rezound phone or the memory card again. Find another place for it like on your computer or other external disk, for safety's sake.
Part 3: Video tutorial of recovering pictures from HTC Rezound