dr.fone - Restore Social App
dr.fone - Restore Social App
Handle Your WhatsApp Chats, Easily & Flexibly
Backup or export iOS/Android WhatsApp messages to computers.
Restore iOS/Android WhatsApp backup to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch & Android.
Transfer WhatsApp chats between iOS & Android.
Backup your LINE/Viber/Kik/Wechat chat history with just one click.
Why Choose dr.fone - Restore Social App?
When you get a new device, no matter it is iPhone or Android phone, and transfer your WhatsApp account to it, your old conversations don't automatically come along with your account. Thankfully, WhatsApp transfer, backup & restore are made simple with dr.fone now. It can help you transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone/iPad/Android to iPhone/iPad/Android directly, backup WhatsApp to PC in 1 click, and restore WhatsApp backup to new iPhone or Android.
Transfer WhatsApp History Effortlessly
No matter you have more than one device or just want to change your old device with a new one, you can use this program to selectively transfer your WhatsApp chat history between your iPhone and iPad. In case of phone switch (from iPhone to Android, or from Android to iPhone), it also can help to transfer WhatsApp conversations from iPhone/iPad to Android, or from Android to new iPhone/iPad. Any item you want, including attachments.
How to Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone/Android?
You can also directly transfer the WhatsApp data from an iPhone to another iOS or Android device. To transfer WhatsApp to new phone with a single click, simply use dr.fone in the following manner.
- Launch the dr.fone toolkit and go to the "Restore Social App" module.
- From the left panel, go to WhatsApp column and select "Transfer WhatsApp Messages".
- Connect both the devices to the system. To initiate the process, click on the "Transfer" button.
- Agree to the warning messages as it will delete the existing WhatsApp data on the target device.
- The WhatsApp transfer process will be started.
- Later, go to your Android device, launch WhatsApp, and restore the backup.
WhatsApp Backup & Restore
Backup WhatsApp Conversations & Restore to iOS/Android
It makes the backup of your WhatsApp history much easier than ever. Connecting your iPhone/iPad and performing one click, the backup works by itself. Besides, you can preview and check any item you want and export it to your computer as an HTML file for reading or printing. What's more, you can delete them from your computer if you don't want to keep them, and you can restore the WhatsApp backup to your iPhone/iPad or Android devices when there is such a need. It can be done within one click.
How to Backup iPhone WhatsApp Chats?
dr.fone provides an excellent solution to backup iPhone WhatsApp chat history, videos, photos and any other file attachments, and we can restore it to iPhone/Android later.
- To start with, launch dr.fone - Restore Social App and select Backup WhatsApp Messsages.
- Connect your iPhone to computer and trust the computer. To backup your iPhone WhatsApp chats, click on the “Backup” button.
- As soon as the application will complete the process, you will be notified. From here, you can choose to view the backup.
Backup Other Social Apps
Backup LINE/Kik/Viber/Wechat on iOS
dr.fone enables you to backup all your LINE/Kik/Viber/Wechat chat history, including personal chats and group chats; text, voice and video chat history; images and stickers, etc. You can preview the LINE/Kik/Viber/Wechat backup file and restore chat history or even selectively export any item to computer.
Loved by Over 50 Million Customers
I bought a new Huawei P30, the hardest part is how to transfer old whatsapp history from my iphone. So many WhatsApp messages threads, and I don't wanna lose them. It's just this tool helped me, so considerate!By Mathews 2019.04
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats Between Devices?
Although WhatsApp has official solutions to transfer WhatsApp chats using iCloud and Google Drive. But such WhatsApp transfer is limited to the same Android or iOS system. dr.fone - Restore Social App can transfer WhatsApp history from iOS to Android or Android to iOS.
Transfer WhatsApp history with dr.fone
Step 1: Connect your devices.
Step 2: Select "Transfer WhatsApp messages".
Step 3: Start WhatsApp transfer.
Transfer WhatsApp history with official solutions
WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore
secure download. Trusted by 153+ million user.
1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
Hard Disk Space
200 MB and above free space
iOS & Android
iOS 12/12.3, iOS 11, iOS 10.3, iOS 10, iOS 9 and former
Android 2.0 to 9
Windows: Win 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Mac: 10.14 (macOS Mojave), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12(macOS Sierra), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), or 10.8
FAQs about WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore
What devices are supported?
This WhatsApp transfer and backup software is fully compatible with all models of iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android.
Is this tool secure to use?
Yes, 100% secure. This WhatsApp backup and restore program is completely read-only software. It won't keep, modify or leak any data on your device or in the backup file. We take your personal data and account seriously. You're always the only person who can access it.
Can I print content from social App backup?
When you view WhatsApp/LINE/Viber/Kik/Wechat backup contents, you are able to select some contents and print them directly.
How to restore iPhone WhatsApp to new iPhone/Android?
After we've taken a comprehensive or a selective backup of iPhone WhatApp data, we can restore iPhone WhatsApp data to the new iOS/Android devices. Since the application provides a preview of the data, you can perform a selective restore as well.
- Launch dr.fone and select Restore WhatsApp Messages to iOS Device or Restore WhatsApp Messages to Android device.
- A list of all the backup files will be provided. Select the file and have a preview of the data. From here, you can choose the conversations you wish to restore.
- Once the restore is completed, you will be notified. To access the data, launch WhatsApp and just restore the backup to the target phone.
How to transfer WhatsApp history from Android to Android?
Although WhatsApp itself supports restoration of Google Drive and local backup to a new Android device. The 2 steps of backing up WhatsApp and then restoring are time-consuming for most users. In addition, there are limited space and validation period for WhatsApp storage on Google Drive. How about using a PC tool to transfer WhatsApp from Android to Android directly?
- Start up dr.fone from your computer, and select the "Restore Social App" option.
- Connect your Android devices to the computer.
- Select "WhatsApp" and click on "Transfer WhatsApp messages".
- In the new interface, click "Transfer". All WhatsApp chats will be on the new Android in a while.
How to transfer WhatsApp history from Android to iOS?
The WhatsApp chat app is popular not only on Android, but also on iPhone. How to get WhatsApp chat history to new iPhone from old Android? The natural incompatibility between the two systems used to make WhatsApp chat transfer so hard. But now, we've got dr.fone - Restore social app, which supports smooth WhatsApp transfer from Android to iPhone. Here is how to do it.
- On your PC, install dr.fone and select "Restore Social App" from the main menu.
- Use the right cables to connect your Android and iOS to the PC.
- Select "WhatsApp" from the left bar, and then choose "Transfer WhatsApp messages".
- Confirm the positions of the source and destination devices, and click "Transfer".
How to transfer WhatsApp history from iOS to iOS?
Most people transfer WhatsApp chats between iPhones by iCloud or iTunes backup and restoring. iCloud has only 5 GB free space and cannot backup large volume of WhatsApp chats or media, and iTunes restores all the other unwanted data together with WhatsApp chats. We are calling for a better WhatsApp transfer solution. Let's now try dr.fone - Restore Social App.
- First of all, get the dr.fone tool downloaded on your computer.
- Start dr.fone, connect both iPhones to the computer, and select "Restore Social App".
- Upon the startup, select "WhatsApp" > "Transfer WhatsApp messages".
- In the screen that displays the iPhones, click "Transfer".
How to transfer WhatsApp history from iOS to Android?
Attracted by new Android features and want to switch from iPhone to Android? WhatsApp should not be a blocking factor. Worrying about how to transfer old WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android? With dr.fone - Restore Social App, you can not only directly transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android, but also restore WhatsApp backup from iTunes to Android.
- Download, install, and open up the dr.fone tool.
- Select "Restore Social App" among other functions, and connect both devices to PC.
- Click on "WhatsApp" from the left bar and choose "Transfer WhatsApp messages".
- If you have WhatsApp chats backed up in iTunes, you can also choose "Restore WhatsApp messages to Android device".
Our Customers Are Also Downloading
dr.fone - Recover (iOS)
Recover lost or deleted contacts, messages, photos, notes, etc. from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
dr.fone - Backup & Restore (iOS)
Backup and restore any item on/to a device, and export what you want from the backup to your computer.
dr.fone - Transfer (iOS)
Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more between your iOS devices and computers.