Wondershare Refund Policy
Before contacting Wondershare to request a refund you may need to check whether your order is eligible for a refund.
The following products are not eligible for return:
- The license of the purchase is expired, which means the purchase has exceeded the product's specified period.
- The purchase has exceeded 30 days from the initial payment date. The following products are subject to a 7-day money-back: Famisafe, MobileTrans, Dr.Fone series, Data Recovery and Recoverit series due to instantaneity nature of recovering data.
- The product suggestion can’t be met. Wondershare encourages you to read the product description and try the free trial version before making the final purchase decision.
- An unauthorized payment was made due to credit card fraud or other reasons. Wondershare recommends you contact the card issuer if there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment. As Wondershare cooperates with an independent payment platform, it's impossible to monitor authorization during payment.
- The confirmation email was not received within one hour. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, Wondershare's system will automatically send a confirmation email within 1 hour. However, sometimes the arrival of this email can be delayed due to internet or system glitches, email spam settings, email typo, etc. In this case, you should contact the Wondershare Support Team.
- Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by the purchase of the correct product from another company.
- Wondershare Product price differences between different regions.
- A refund request for part of a bundle. Wondershare cooperates with a third-party payment platform that does not support any partial refund within an order; whereas, Wondershare may refund the whole bundle after you’ve purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle's guarantee period.
- A 'change of mind' after purchase.
- A refund request for the renewal order with personal reasons like "I don't know it was renewed" or "I don't need it anymore". A notification email would be sent to you 14 and 7 days ahead of the deduction date. The auto subscription can be canceled at anytime before the deduction time.
- A refund request due to technical issue, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the Wondershare Support Team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the Wondershare Support Team.
- Products purchased from individuals, resellers, or online auction sites (such as eBay, Amazon Marketplace).
- Any Wondershare product purchased from any seller other than Wondershare may only be returned to your seller from which the product was purchased, in accordance with that seller's return policy, if any.
However, Wondershare welcomes you to submit a refund application in any of the following situations.
Purchase of Extended Download Service (EDS), Registration Backup Service (RBS), or Download Insurance Service outside of product purchase, without knowing that they can be removed.
Purchased of a wrong product but you then placed the correct order from Wondershare.
Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions.
You don’t receive the confirmation email within 24 hours of purchase, failed to get it after contacting the Wondershare Support Team, and have not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from the Wondershare Support Team after making contact.
Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. Wondershare will refund the purchase price if you don't want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. You must uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.