dr.fone - Phone Backup (Android)
dr.fone - Phone Backup (Android)
Flexibly Backup and Restore Android Data
Selectively backup Android data to computer with one click.
Preview and restore backup to any Android/iOS devices.
Restore iCloud/iTunes backup to Android devices.
Supports 8000+ Android devices.
Why Choose dr.fone - Backup & Restore?
dr.fone - Android Data Backup & Restore allows you to easily backup almost all types of data including calendar, call history, gallery, video, messages, contacts, audio, applications and even application data. You can also preview and selectively export any type of data you want. The program also allows you to easily restore the data to any Android/iOS devices whenever you need to.
Easy Android Backup
1 Click to Backup Your Android Phone
The whole backup thing only takes you one click. Once your device is connected and detected, the program will automatically backup data on your Android phone or tablet. The new backup file won't overwrite the old one.
View all supported file types
Contacts, messages, call history, calendar, gallery, audio, video, Application and even Application data (for rooted devices)
Restore Backup to Device Selectively
As for the backup files, you can preview and select the data you want to restore. Moreover, you can also restore the backup data to other Android/iOS devices. If you are moving from iOS to Android, dr.fone can help you restore your iCloud/iTunes backup content to the new Android phone easily.
Loved by Over 50 Million Customers
This android backup program works just fine. All historical backups can be found and previewed, better backup solution than google drive.By Hanks 2016.09
How to Backup Android to PC?
dr.fone - Backup & Restore (Android) allows you to backup your Android to PC for free, preview what you've backed up, and restore backup to any device without any hassle.
Step 1: Connect your Android device.
Step 2: Select Android file types to backup.
Step 3: Start to backup Android.
Android Backup & Restore
secure download. Trusted by 153+ million users.
1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
Hard Disk Space
200 MB and above free space
Android 2.0 to the latest
Windows: Win 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Mac:10.15 (macOS Catalina), 10.14 (macOS Mojave), Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12(macOS Sierra), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), or 10.8
Android Backup & Restore FAQs
Does the backup & restore tool overwrites the previous backup with a later one?
No, every backup is an independent package. They are all previewable by clicking "View backup history". You can make a backup anytime you want and all backup package files are secure, and cannot be renewed in any way when you do an Android backup.
How do I backup my message on Android?
You can easily backup your photos, video, and music from Android to cloud. But how to backup SMS on Android? Most cloud services do not support the backup of SMS, and you need to choose a third-party tool for SMS backup.
Here are a quick and free method for Android SMS backup:
- Download dr.fone - Backup & Restore (Android) to your PC or Mac.
- Select the Backup & Restore option and connect your Android to your computer.
- Select Messages and click Backup. Within a minute, all your SMS messages will be backed up to your PC/Mac.
How to back up Android contacts?
Android contacts mean a lot to us, and it is always important to backup contacts on Android from time to time. To make you flexible in doing this, we hereby presents several methods to help:
- Backup Android contacts with Google account: You can go to Settings and choose Accounts to sync all the local contacts data to the cloud.
- Backup Android contacts to SD card: Just export all the contacts to a vCard file and save it to the SD card. Simple stuff.
- Backup Android contacts to SIM card: You can also save all the contacts to your SIM card. But most SIM cards save only 200 contacts or so.
- Backup Android contacts using a 3rd party backup program: Using a backup program like dr.fone - Backup & Restore can save all the contacts data to your computer and release storage on Android. Most importantly, it's free for backup.
How do I backup my Android to the cloud?
Android itself supports the backup of contacts, calendar, app & chrome, docs, etc to Google cloud. Here is how:
- Go to Settings > Backup & reset Backup my data.
- Select the Set backup account option to set your Google account.
- Go to Settings > Accounts and select the Google account you just set.
- Switch on each item so that all the Android data can be backed up to Google cloud.
- But for the backup of photos and videos, you need to use the Google Photos app to backup to Google cloud.
Our Customers Are Also Downloading
dr.fone - Data Recovery (Android)
Recover deleted or lost data from 6000+ Android devices.
dr.fone - Phone Manager (Android)
Selectively transfer data between your Android device and computer.
dr.fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Remove the locked screen from Android devices without losing data.