How to Edit YouTube Files with Different YouTube Video Editors
Most videos uploaded to YouTube are made by amateurs like you and me, usually with modest video making equipment. So it's no surprising that you’d find a lot of the videos lacking in quality and content. If you would like to make some changes to your YouTube videos, this article is right for you. Here you'll learn how to edit YouTube files using different tools.
1. You recorded a really fun video and want to share it with friends on YouTube, but need to remove particular scene, crop black edges, add subtitles or any other bits beforehand. Wondershare Video Editor - a professional and feature rich editing tool is highly recommended.
2. Maybe one particular scene in a video really bothers you and you want to take it out, or you have the inclination and enthusiasm to add more video effects like PIP, Face off, Jump Cut and more. Wondershare Video Editor enables you to easily improve your video in a few clicks.
Follow below guide to edit YouTube files efficiently. If you are a Mac user, turn to Mac Video Editor for help.
1. Import YouTube files to the video editor
Install and launch the video editor, then click "Import" or drag the YouTube videos you want to edit into the program. All the files will be shown in the User's Album. You can sort the files by name, duration or type. When you are previewing the files, you can take snapshots of your favorite scenes freely.
2. Edit YouTube videos
And then drag YouTube videos to the video track for editing. This YouTube video editor allows you to trim (drag and drop on Timeline), rotate, crop videos, etc., add custom captions to your videos and apply filter effects to your videos. There are 48 scene transitions provided. Just click "Transition" and drag the transition you prefer to the YouTube videos you want to have a smooth transition.
3. Share edited YouTube video
After editing, click "Create" and select "YouTube", then input your account and password so that you can share your edited video on YouTube easily. You can also save videos in the video format you prefer or get the optimized videos for your iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, Wii, etc. In addition, you can burn your videos to DVD discs for better video preservation.
Video tutorial: how to rotate edit YouTube videos
1. If you're interested in customizing and enhancing your own YouTube videos, you will need to use a video editor. While there are many excellent standalone applications out there, useful online tools like the YouTube Video Editor always makes the job easier.
2. Find hundreds of Creative Commons videos and audio tracks that are copyright free on YouTube and want to use them to create a new video? Jump over to the YouTube Video Editor to make use of these resources now.
To learn how to edit YouTube video with YouTube Video Editor, please check the guide for more details >>