How to Make a Fade in/out Slideshow
While most people make fade slideshows for displaying on website, some users may want to watch it on TV or portable devices. Two types of fade slideshows introduced: Flash Gallery Factory for website fade slideshows and DVD Slideshow Builder for fade slideshows on TV.
What can you do with fade slideshow?
- 1. Displays unlimited photos with fade in/out effects.
- 2. A wide range of fade in / fade out effects for your choice.
- 3. Easily change the images for Flash slideshow using XML without re-generating.
- 4. Customizable fade in/out time.
- 5. Customizable display time of fade slideshow image.
- 6. Customizable links for each Flash slideshow image.
Fade Slideshow for Website
Flash is still an ideal way to embed fade slideshows to website because most browsers come with Flash Player to play it. When a fade slideshow is created with Flash Gallery Factory, you will get the code to embed to a web page. It's just a copy-to-paste thing. See the step by step user guide here.
Here is the fade slideshow example created with Flash Gallery Factory.
Fade Slideshow for Computer, Device and TV
If you are a photography enthusiast, it's convenient to share your works with friends or clients in a fade slideshow on computer, device or TV. Below is fade slideshow created with nature photos with background music. It was created with DVD Slideshow Builder on desktop and could be shared virtually anywhere, including mobile devices. Here it is embedded as an HTML5 slideshow, which is only supported by HTML5 browser. If you see it, congrats, you have one already. Good luck.
A Fade slideshow created with DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe