How to Transfer Music from iPad to PC
Whether you're using a Windows 8 PC, laptop, or desktop, if you need to transfer iPad music to computer for backup, or download music from iPad to laptop for listening, I guarantee that you'll easily to achieve your goal by following the tutorial below. Don't take my word for it? Try it by yourself, for trial doesn't cost you a penny!
What Your Need:
- A Windows PC with iTunes Installed;
- Your iPad and its USB cable;
- Wondershare TunesGo
Though iTunes can't help you download music from iPad to computer as Wondershare TunesGo does, it's required to be installed on your computer to make Wondershare TunesGo work properly. The iOS for your iPad should be iOS 5, iOS 6 or the latest iOS 7.
- Transfer music from iPad to Windows and Mac laptops;
- Supported devices: iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina Display, The new iPad, etc.
- Supported iOS: iOS 5, iOS 6, and iOS 7;
Wondershare TunesGo is the software that we're going to use to transfer music from iPad to laptop. It's fully compatible with almost any Windows PC, like Windows 8 and Windows 7 based computers. Above all, it will make downloading music from iPad to laptop as easy as ABC. This article focuses on how to transfer music from ipad to Windows PC. If you need to transfer music from iPad to Mac, please download Wondershare TunesGo (Mac).
How to Transfer Music from iPad to Computer
Step 1. Download Wondershare TunesGo
At the begining, install and launch this iPad to Windows PC music transfer tool on your computer. Connect your iPad with your Windows PC via a USB cable. This tool will detect your iPad immediately and shows it in its primary window like the screenshot shows below:
Step 2. Move iPad Music to PC
- Copy all songs from iPad to laptop: on the main window, you can see the option "To Folder". It is a quick access to download music from iPad to Windows PC. You can click it to copy all songs from your iPad to a folder on your PC instantly.
- Copy selected songs from iPad to computer: on the left side of the main window, click "Media". By default, you'll see all of the songs on your iPad in the popped up window. Select wanted ones and click "Export to". From the pull-down list, select "Export to My computer". Locate a folder on your computer to save these exported songs and click "Open".
Watch the Video Tutorial to Learn How to Save Music from iPad to PC.
Now, download TunesGo to try it by yourself!