1.2 iPhone not connecting to computer?
Q1. iPhone not showing up under My Computer while being connected?
Answer: Check whether you have any photo or video in the Camera Roll that are from MMS or Email. If so, you'd better email it to yourself and save it on your computer, and then delete it from your iPhone. Then, your iPhone will show up.
Q2. iPhone not recognized in iTunes on Windows computer?
Answer: Here are six tips you can try.
- Re-plug in the iPhone USB cable.
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
- Make sure that Apple Mobile Device Support is installed.
- Restart the Apple Mobile Device service.
- Verify that the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is installed.
- Check whether you are using other software
For detailed info, please click here.