1. In general, publishers shall not be permitted to use toolbars, iFrames, pop ups, pop unders and layer advertising materials that load Wondershare advertising material and place a cookie on the user's computer without his/her participation. Furthermore, shall not be permitted to use downloadable adware, spyware, forced click (cookie stuffing) or any other malicious strategies to earn unfair commission payouts. Only sales resulting from regular marketing methods on your website shall be permitted.
2. You may at least have a promotion plan for Wondershare products before you join in the affiliate program to improve your sales. If you maintain the product with a monthly or annual fee, you may not participate in the Wondershare affiliate program.
3. Not allowed to use the following protected keywords as part of their domain name, including but not limited to: wondershare, wonder share, wondershareware, wondershareppt2dvd, Dr.Fone. etc.
4. Not allowed to sell any of Wondershare products on online stores or sites related to auction, such as: eBay, Amazon, etc.
1. Publishers are not allowed to sell any of our discontinued products; any liabilities result from this will be the sole responsibility of the associate publishers.
2. Do remember you will not submit Wondershare products to other websites by changing the product name or even using the same name of our products.
3. Publishers must not exaggerate the functionalities of our products neither in their promotion nor on their own sites.
4. Keep the same price or discount as Wondershare Official website, not allowed to offer additional coupons, bonuses or incentives to the customer. Any discount promotion of our products by affiliates should be authorized by Wondershare Software Co., Ltd. Commission for Coupon sites are assessed on an individual basis. Please contact us if you have any discount promotion plan.
5. Enrolled publishers are not allowed to imitate or copy any kinds of content, form or style from official Wondershare webpage. Adjustments shall be made within 48 hours after Wondershare contacts the affiliate with such violation.
6. Publishers are not allowed to bid on Wondershare trademarks and brands, Wondershare brand plus, as well as misspellings and variations of the Wondershare brands. All other bidding is allowed. Affiliates shall not pass themselves off as official Wondershare site. Please Do Not use "™", "®", "©" or "official" in the advertisements if you link to your own URL..
1. All rights are reserved by Wondershare Software Co., Ltd. By joining the Wondershare Affiliate program, you have read these terms and conditions, understood and agreed with them.
2. Wondershare reserves the right to remove any affiliate and/or withhold commission payouts at their own discretion based on affiliate behavior and compliance with our terms of service.