How to Recover Lost PDF Files - Portable Document Format
1PDF files can be lost in some unconsciously situations
- Unintentionally deleting by "Shift + Delete" or emptying the recycle bin/Trash
- Operating system is corrupted
- Hard drive is formatted
- Infection of Virus
- Loss of Partition
2Lost PDF files can be recovered?
Then answer is YES! It's fairly easy for you to restore the deleted and removed PDF files from your Trash or Recycle Bin to their original locations. You can totally make it with only a few clicks, if you find they are still where they are, otherwise, you will need a PDF recovery to get them back. But what you should keep in mind is that stop put new files to the place where you lost your files, or you can never find them back once they are overwritten by the new files.
3How to perform PDF file recovery?
Choose your version and free download it below. Both of them are 100% safe and professional!
- Recover files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
What this Wondershare PDF data recovery can do?
The Wondershare PDF data recovery enables you to find back PDF file with original quality. It supports the recovery of different file types from various devices, no matter how you lost them.
Different Kinds of Files: Fully recover PDF files, archives, Office documents, photos, Emails, audio and videos files with preview before the recovery.
General Data Loss cases: Recover PDF that is deleted by cleared from Recycle Bin or Shift + Delete, lost from formatted or corrupted partitions.
ONLY 3 steps to recover PDF files in Windows or Mac
Step1. Download and install the program on your computer. Choose the original file location and start to scan.
Step2. After the scan, preview and check if the file you want has been found. The original file name and content are kept well, and you are also allowed to preview the first page content of the PDF file, which can help to make sure it's the right one for you.
Step3. Check your target files and begin to recover.
Note: Don't save the recovered data on the card again. Find another place for it such as on the computer or other external disk, for safety consideration.
Watch the video tutorial below