- 1 Play & Watch YouTube
- 1.1 Play YouTube Videos Offline
- 1.2 Watching YouTube Videos
- 1.3 YouTube FLV to iPhone 5
- 1.4 Watch YouTube Videos on Vario
- 2 Download YouTube
- 3 Record YouTube
- 4 Convert YouTube
- 5 Tips & Tricks
- 5.1 YouTube Plugin in Chrome
- 5.2 YouTube Troubleshooting
- 5.3 YouTube Using in Samsung
- 5.4 Make A GIF from YouTube
- 5.5 Grab YouTube Vide
- 5.6 YouTube Videos No Sound
- 5.7 Extract YouTube videos
- 6 YouTube Playlist
- 7 YouTube Resource
- 7.1 YouTube Channel
- 7.2 YouTube Videos of 6 Genres
- 7.3 video sites like youtube
- 7.4 YouTube Music Channel
- 7.5 Funniest YouTube Videos
- 8 Tutorials on YouTube
- 8.1 YouTube to Learn Excel
- 8.2 Insert YouTube into PowerPoint
- 8.3 Tutorial Videos
- 8.4 Photoshop Tutorials
- 8.5 Microsoft Word Tutorials
- 8.6 Access Tutorials
- 8.7 PowerPoint Tutorials
- 8.8 Effects Tutorials
- 8.9 Illustrator Tutorials
- 8.10 Makeup Tutorials from YouTube
- 8.11 Movie Maker Tutorials
- 8.12 InDesign Tutorials
- 8.13 make ringtones from YouTube
- 8.14 PPT to YouTube Video
How to Insert YouTube Video into PowerPoint
Are you looking for ways to insert YouTube videos to your PowerPoint?This is the right place to learn how to add YouTube video into PowerPoint,no matter which version, Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 or 2010 you're using. Ok, let's get straight to the topic: Embedding YouTube video to PPT. Of course, PowerPoint allows you to directly insert online videos. But it's very slow and the videos are probably incompatible with PPT. So my suggestion is to download YouTube to PPT compatible formats first. Now, I'll show you how to do it in two parts.
Most YouTube videos are FLV files. However, FLV can't be accepted by PPT. So you have to dowload and convert YouTube videos you want to a PPT friendly format like AVI.For the purpose, you can use the all-in-one YouTube to AVI downloader and converter. That's AllMyTube (AllMyTube for Mac ). In fact, this app can help you download and convert YouTube to AVI just in two simple steps. Also, converting local YouTube to AVI is supported here. It is a program that is very easy to use and can download 3X faster online videos from 1000+ video sharing sites like youtube, Vimeo or Dailymotion on your Windows and Mac. After you downlaod the video, you can also covert the downloaded video to the format what you want for multiple devices. A easy use and powerful video downloader.
- Download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and 1000+ pupular sites.
- Batch download videos like YouTube playlists & channels at High Speed
- Download YouTube HD videos (even 1080p HD and 4k videos) and YouTube 3D videos.
- Download YouTube high bit-rate MP3 in one-click.
- Download videos 3X faster with task scheduler.
- Download and convert videos in one-click.
- Convert videos to 100+ formats for iPhone, android Phone and various multimedia devices.
- Record any video from online websites.
- Transfer video to mobile phone without USB cable.
- A built-in video player to play videos.
Step 1: Enable the "Download and Convert" function .
After you run it, you need to do the setting if you wish to download and convert YouTube to AVI spontaneously.In the Downloading interface, switch on the "Download and Convert" option. Immediately, there is an output format window popping up. Just go to Format>Video>AVI.
Step 2: Download YouTube to PPT compatible format like AVI
Go to YouTube to open your wanted online YouTube videos. And then click the "Download" icon on the top right corner of the video, shown as follows.
This app will automatically help you finish the YouTube to AVI conversion. After that, just go to Downloaded interface to find the converted files. Go to Preference panel to check out its output folder. Check the step-by-step tutorial below:
Now, you can start to insert the YouTube videos stored on your computer into PPT. Next, I'll explain the operation on basis of different situations.1. For Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 was developed to be powerful enough to handle all kinds of videos. It allows you freely to insert videos to PowerPoint from your local hard drive as well as video sharing sites, including YouTube. Inserting YouTube video into PowerPoint is pretty simple. Here's the method.
Find the slide you want to insert YouTube. Then go to Insert>Video from Online Video Site.
At that moment, a pop-up dialogue box called Video from Online Video Site will ask you to add YouTube embed code. So you need to go to the YouTube video, copy YouTube embed code and paste it here. Then click Insert. When you've successfully added YouTube Video to the slide, a black frame will appear on the slide.
That's exactly where the YouTube video is. It doesn't look great. However, when you play the PowerPoint slides, it will play automatically.
2. For Microsoft PowerPoint 2007&2003
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007&2003 do not have the functionality in dealing with online video as Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.But it doesn't affect you to inserting YouTube Videos to the PowerPoint. The best and most efficient way could be using YouTube plug-in. Like plug-ins for web browser, you have them installed there and whenever you need them, just click on. Here you need YouTube Video Wizard.
Download YouTube Wizard from http://skp.mvps.org/youtube.htm. Take care! YouTube Wizard has versions for PowerPoint 2003 or PowerPoint 2007 respectively. After you download it, extract the zip to a folder and install the plug-in to your PowerPoint. After the installation, you could surprisingly find that there is an additional option under the Insert Menu. Then you need to add the URL of the YouTube video to the PowerPoint by using the additional option.