- 1 Download Video from Websites
- 1.1 Videos From YouTube
- 1.2 Videos From BBC
- 1.3 Videos From Dailymotion
- 1.4 Videos From Facebook
- 1.5 Videos From Vimeo
- 1.6 Videos From Videos
- 1.7 Videos From Hulu
- 1.8 Videos From CBS
- 1.9 Videos From ABC
- 1.10 Videos From Lynda
- 1.11 Videos From CNN
- 1.12 Videos From Ustream
- 1.13 Videos From WorldstarHipHop
- 1.14 Videos From ESPN
- 1.15 Videos From PBS
- 1.16 Videos From Crunchyroll
- 1.17 Videos From Comedy Central
- 1.18 Videos From Crackle
- 1.19 Videos From IMDB
- 1.20 Videos From Vine
- 1.21 Videos From Wat.tv
- 1.22 Videos From NFL
- 1.23 Videos From Twitch.tv
- 1.24 Videos From Movieclips
- 1.25 Videos From National Geographic
- 1.26 Videos From SchoolTube
- 1.27 Videos From Discovery
- 1.28 Videos From LiveLeak
- 1.29 Videos From Vevo
- 1.30 Videos From Videojug
- 1.31 Videos From TV.com
- 1.32 Videos From Veoh
- 1.33 Videos From VideoBash
- 1.34 Videos From Howcast
- 1.35 Videos From New York Times
- 1.36 Videos From eBaumsWorld
- 1.37 Videos From Blip TV
- 1.38 Videos From MovieFone
- 1.39 Videos From Smosh
- 1.40 Videos From Break
- 1.41 Videos From That Video Site
- 1.42 Videos From Mevio
- 1.43 Videos From Kickass Torrents
- 1.44 Videos From Megavideo
- 1.45 Videos on eHow
- 1.46 Videos From Answer.com
- 1.47 Videos From CollegeHumor
- 1.48 Videos From Google
- 1.49 Videos From MSN
- 1.50 Videos From AOL
- 1.51 Videos From Netflix
- 1.52 Movies From Bittorrent
- 2 Download Various Videos
- 2.1 Download Funny or Die Video
- 2.2 Download Anime
- 2.3 Download Funny Cat Videos
- 2.4 Download Fox Videos
- 2.5 Download VH1 Videos
- 2.6 Download Daily Show Videos
- 2.7 Download 60 Minutes Video
- 2.8 Download Gangnam Style
- 2.9 Download HTML 5 Videos
- 2.10 Download Cartoon Videos
- 2.11 Download Flash Video
- 2.12 Download HD Videos
- 2.13 Download Videos about The Walking Dead
- 2.14 Download True Blood
- 2.15 Download 4K Videos
- 2.16 Download utorrent Movies
- 2.17 Download AVI Videos
- 2.18 Download MP4 Movies
- 2.19 Download 3D TV
- 3 Best Video Downloader
- 4 Download Video Music
- 4.1 Download Music from YouTube
- 4.2 Download Tubidy Music
- 4.3 Download MTV Videos
- 4.4 Music Video Downloader
- 4.5 VEVO Videos to MP3
- 4.6 Metacafe Videos to MP3
- 4.7 Ustream to MP3
- 4.8 Facebook Video to MP3
- 4.9 Dailymotion to MP3
- 4.10 MySpace Videos to MP3
- 4.11 Url to MP3
- 5 Download Video Tips
How to Download Ustream Videos in One Click
Ustream is a live streaming video website where you can watch Live streaming Videos, online events, etc. Chances are you want to download Ustream videos for viewing offline to preserve for later. Since there's no download service provided directly on their website, you need adopt a reliable Ustream downloader to do this.
Here, I directly recommend Wondershare AllMyTube for Mac - Video Downloader for Mac (has also windows version), which lets you download Ustream videos effortlessly. With only a few clicks, you can download any of your favorite Ustream videos in high video quality. And the download speed is surprisingly fast.
Note: AllMyTube and AllMyTube for Mac don't support downloading Ustream videos right now. But we are struggling to get it work again. Sorry for causing the inconvenience and please search on Google for other solutions for help.
What’s more, the conversion feature enables you to enjoy live video on your mobile phone or tablets anytime and anywhere. Try wondershare Ustream downloader for free now.
- Download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and 10000+ pupular sites.
- Batch download videos like playlists & channels at High Speed
- Download HD videos (even 1080p HD and 4k videos) and 3D videos.
- Download YouTube high bit-rate MP3 in one-click.
- Download videos 3X faster with task scheduler.
- Download and convert videos in one-click.
- Convert videos to 150+ formats for iPhone, android Phone and various multimedia devices.
- Record screen and any video from online websites.
- Transfer video to mobile phone without USB cable.
- A built-in video player to play videos.
When you have this program installed, go through below step by step guide based in Mac OS X. To download Ustream videos in Windows also takes the same steps.
1 Go to www.ustream.tv
After you run this great Ustream downloader, go to www.ustream.tv in your browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Note: If you didn't close the browser during the installing process, you need to re-launch your browser because the browser plug-ins will be updated. Then, search for your favorite Ustream videos.
2 Download Ustream video in one click
On the site page, move your mouse over the upper right hand corner of the video you want to download, so you can see a floating “Download” icon there. To download videos from Ustream, you just need to click the Download icon.
Instantly, you can see the download progress bar in this app’s download list. You don’t need to stay in this page. Just continue to browse the site to find other videos you want to download. This app is able to download multiple videos at a time with very fast speed.
Since you've successfully downloaded the Ustream videos to the computer, you can watch them offline. And if you want to play them on your portable device like iPhone for entertainment on the go, you need to convert Ustream videos to a compatible video format directly in this app. It ‘s shown as Step 3.
3 Convert downloaded Ustream video to other formats or devices (Optional)
In this program’s “Downloaded” library, hit the “Convert” beside the video item, and then choose any format or device you want in the output format window. For example, if you want to put it to iPhone 5, you just go to “Apple” category > “iPhone 5” and then click “Ok” to convert file. When it’s done, just import the converted file to iTunes and then sync it to your device.
Downloading Ustream video tips:
1. There's one-click solution to let you download and automatically convert Ustream video to your desired format. What you need to do is just to switch on the “Download then Convert” option located on top-right corner of its interface before you start to download videos.
2. If you have a lot of FLV/MP4/WebM/Html5 videos saved on your Mac, you can manage these videos all together with Wondershare video downloader. To do this, go to the "Downloaded" library, then right click any empty space and select "Import" to add all flash videos on your Mac's hard drive. Double click the video, you can enjoy them with its built-in media player in full screen.
Watch the video tutorial below: