How to Edit Flip Video
Is there anyway to edit Flip videos better then Flipshare? Flipshare is horrible to edit videos with, and Windows Movie Maker won't let me upload the Flip videos. Is there any better programs out there to solve my problem?
-Kevin Smith from Yahoo Answer
Maybe you’re also facing the same trouble, but you’re very lucky to find a powerful and intuitive flip video editor here: Wondershare Filmora (originally Wondershare Video Editor) (Filmroa for Mac(Originally Wondershare Video Editor for Mac)). This video tool turns all complicated and time-comsuming editing work to easy and basic operations. The editing tools just come in handy when you want to remove out unneeded clips while keeping the others, rotate 90 degress clockwise or anti-clockwise, apply fantastic visual filters, change volume, voice, adjust brightness, contrast, and more. Below shows how you can edit and enhance your flip video in a bright new way.
Download and install the flip video editing software as per your operating system. Run it after installation. Below guide takes the windows version as the example.
1 Import your flip videos
Click "Import" to load flip videos from your computer, or drag and drop them to the User's Album. All imported files will be displayed in thumbnails on the left item tray and you can view them on the right screen window. If necessary, you can click the full-screen icon to get better viewing experience, and take snapshots freely of your favorite scenes.
2 Edit and personalize flip video clips
Drag the files from the User's Ulbum to the Video Timeline for editing:
- Basic editing tools: Trim, Crop, Rotate, Adjust Brightness/Contrast/Saturation, Set Fast/Slow playing speed, Change voice, volume, pitch, etc. Just doulce click the video clip to pop up the editing panel.
- Enhance video with colorful effects: Drag and drop your favorite template from 300+ awesome titles, intros/credits, transitions and further customize it to make it unique.
- Advanced video editing: Drag several pictures/videos in one video frame to tell more threads of your story. (This feature only availble in Windows version).
3 Fun video editing (Optional)
Right click any flip clip on Timeline and select "Power Tools". In the pop-up window, you can take your video to the next level by applying "Tilt-shift", "Mosaic", "Face-off", "Jump Cuts" to your video. These features are extremely useful to make your video special and attractive.
4Save and share your creation
When you're satisfied with the final flip video, go to the final step by clicking "Create" button. In the output window of this flip video editor, you have multiple options to save your video.
- Save to formats with high quality: Almost all popular formats are available to pick up, including AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, MPEG, MP4, etc.
- Play on portable devices: Here, you can make a optimized format for your iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, PSP, Xbox, and more for playback with the best performance.
- Share to YouTube and Facebook: Make a YouTube compatible format for uploading directly from this flip video editor.
- Burn Flip video to DVD: Convert your flip video to DVD. media, DVD disk, ISO image file for cozily viewing back on TV.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>