- 1.Top WMV Converter 2016
- 2.Top 5 Free Online WMV to MOV Converter
- 3.Top 5 Best Free WMV Video Editors
- 4.Free WMV Player
- Conversion tips
- 1.How to Convert mts to WMV on windows?
- 2.How to Convert MPG to WMV?
- 3.How to Convert MKV to WMV/WMV HD?
- 4.How to Convert WMV to MOV On Mac/Win?
- 5.How to Convert WMV to MP4 on Win/Mac?
- Editing tips
- 1.How to Join WMV Files?
- 2.How to Encode WMV Files with WMV Encoder?
- 3.How to Compress WMV Files in Windows & Mac?
- Other tips
- 1.How to Upload WMV to YouTube Effortlessly?
- 2.How to play WMV files with VLC?
- 3.How to Convert YouTube to WMV?
How to Upload WMV to YouTube Effortlessly
" I can't upload WMV to YouTube. It's only two minutes long. It tells me the server has rejected the file. But I know from the direction that WMV is one of the YouTube supported formats. What's the problem here? "
That may probably be profile or audio & video codec problem. Check here the YouTube supported video and audio codec. If your video isn't YouTube supported , you just need to find a right tool to convert WMV files to the right format.
Note: YouTube also rejects the file exceeding 10 minutes. If your WMV file is too big, you can cut it to the specific length directly in this app.
- YouTube Preset: It directly offers you an optimized preset with the right profile and video & audio codec for YouTube.
- Wide Format Supported: It converts WMV to any YouTube supported formats, such as to FLV, WebM, MPEG4, AVI, MOV and more.
- Fastest Conversion Speed: You can use it to batch convert videos at 30 X fsatest speed and convert videos without quality loss.
- Edit Video: Just use this tool to enhance your video by trimming, cropping, adding effects and more before uploading it to YouTube.
- Download Videos: You can even use it to download videos from YouTube, Facebook, etc.
Read below on how to convert WMV to YouTube for Windows. If you are a Mac user, just click here.
How to convert WMV to YouTube with Wondershare Video Converter
1.Add WMV files to this WMV to YouTube converter
Hit the "Add Files" button in the upper left hand corner to import your local WMV files to this app. Alternatively, you can find these WMV files you want on the computer first, and then directly drag them from the folder to this app's left pane.
2.Choose an directly-optimized preset for YouTube
On the Output Format panel, simply click the format image or open the dropdown list above, then go to "Format"> "Web" > "YouTube".
Note: If your WMV file is too long to upload to YouTube, you can cut it to the limited length (not more than 10 minutes). First, open the editing panel by clicking the "Edit" option beside each video file bar. Next, go to "Trim" window where you need to drag the two slides to select the clip, and then click the Scissor-like icon and hit Ok to save it.
3.Convert and upload WMV to YouTube
Start video conversion by clicking "Convert" button in the lower right hand corner of this WMV to YouTube's interface. It only takes a few minutes to finish the job. When it's finished, a notice will pop up, saying all the tasks have been finished.
Now, go to YouTube, and log in your account, then upload the converted files to YouTube. That's all. By the way, if you can't find the converted files, you can do it according to the output file path or directly hit the "Open Folder" option at the bottom of the interface.
Video Tutorial: How to Use the WMV to YouTube Video Converter for Windows
# 1. Free Video Converter: Wondershare Free WMV to YouTube converter
It is a powerful video coversion tool to convert WMV to YouTube. Even it lets you edit WMV videos before uploading to YouTube, and download videos from YouTube site.
Pro: Completely free WMV to YouTube converter, no extra charge
1. There is no optimized presets for YouTube. You need to set the output video parameters manually.
2. The video output quality might be loss after conversion, while Video Converter Ultimate supports losslessly conversion.
3. Burning DVD isn't supported.
You can use the free online video converter below. It converts videos to almost any format.
1. How to upload a WMV video to YouTube.
Step 1: Register your YouTube account.
Step 2: Click "Upload" button on the top of the page.
Step 3: Select files to upload, or simply drag and drop your video files.
Step 4: Fill in your video title, description, and tags.
2. I export a video from window movie maker. The video is within 10 minutes. But I can't get the windows movies maker video to YouTube. It tells me that I have the wrong file type.
Please check the things below before uploading a files to YouTube.
· The maximum file size is 1000MB.
· The maxmium file length is 10 minutes.
· Format your video: Go to the 'File Menu' at the top. Select 'Save Movie', and then you can begin to format the video through instructions.
If all the requiremnts are matched, but you still can't upload your WMV video. You need to turn to the WMV video codec, frame rates, bitrates, resolutions and more. Read this article to get more information on YouTube supported formats.
Since you may not a expert on video format, just use the video convert above to convert video to be compatible with YouTube. Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate can be your best choice for you can convert videos to YouTube directly with its YouTube preset.
3. When I upload a video to YouTube, it gets freezing. Sometimes the video uploading process finishes in 2 seconds, but nothing shows up.
This time, you need to check your Internet connection. And then the problem will be still the WMV video itself. Just use Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate to convert WMV to YouTube to efficiently and effectively solve your problem.