It’s the most amazing thing in your life to get married with your beloved. And the day you say "Yes, I do." is one of the most import day during your lifetime. But before the wedding day, you must have the engagement party, the bridal shower party (or the bachelorette party), the rehearsal dinner party and so on. So as to show your friends and family your happiness, sincerity, respect, and more, sending a unique wedding invitation will be a must. Here are some tips on making a gorgeous wedding invitation card.
Some tips on the wedding invitation card
Do good wedding to make sure you make a great first impression, some wedding invitation card tips and etiquettes are listed below.
- Gather your lists of invitees before you make the invitation cards to make sure no one is overlooked.
- If the invited two people share a home or living together, or a married couple with different names, use both full names.
- Spell the specific time including the hour, the date and the year and the address, including Street, Road and Avenue.
- Black is commonly used as the word color and is quite elegant and classy.
- If you don’t want children to come to the wedding, do not state that on the wedding invitation card.
About the engagement party, the bridal shower, etc.Get to know what each party is and when they will be help and who will be invited to get the general idea of your wedding invitation.
- The engagement party: Usually thrown by the couple’s parents 1-3 months after the proposal to announce and celebrate the engagement, and at the same time, help future wedding guests to get to know one another. Generally, relatives and close friends are invited. Traditionally, the bride's parents host the engagement party, but many modern couples host their own celebration. Learn how to make engagement party invitation.
- The bridal shower: Held 1-2 months before the wedding as a gift-giving party a bride-to-be in anticipation of her wedding. Usually female friends like the maid of honor, bridesmaids or your mother’s close friends are invited. Learn how to make bridal shower invitation.
- The bachelorette party: Held several weeks for a woman who is about to be married before the big wedding day. It is common to the social circle and is modeled after the bachelor party. It will be a great time for the girlfriends to get together before the wedding day. Learn how to make bachelorette party invitation.
- The rehearsal dinner: Usually held after the wedding rehearsal and the night before the wedding ceremony. People who form the wedding party will be invited. The relatives and friends of the bride and groom can meet at the rehearsal dinner and enjoy themselves. It also serves as an opportunity for the couple to thank everyone for their help with the wedding preparations. Learn how to make rehearsal dinner party invitation.
To help you easily make a wedding invitation card, DVD Slideshow Builder can help you. Download this software to have a try!