- 1 Fix Dll File Error
- 1.1 Fix RunDLL Error
- 1.2 Edit DLL Files
- 1.3 Fix Missing dll files
- 1.4 Loading dll error
- 1.5 Nvcpl.dll Loading error
- 1.6 Newdev.dll loading error
- 1.7 Fix Mpr.dll
- 1.8 Dll Initialization Failed
- 1.9 D3dx9.24.dll error
- 2.0 Fix Kernel32.dll
- 2.1 Msvbvm60.dll Error
- 2.2 Fix missing Hal.dll
- 2.3 Hal.dll repair
- 2.4 Mfc80u.dll Error
- 2.5 Mscorwks.dll Error
- 2.6 Awt.dll error
- 2.7 Shlwapi.dll error
- 2.8 Fix asl.dll error
- 2.9 Crypt32.dll error
- 3.0 Faultrep.dll error
- 3.1 Register.dll error
- 2 Fix Boot/bootmgr issue
- 2.1 Disk boot failure
- 2.2 Bootmgr image corrupt
- 2.3 Bootmgr compressed error
- 2.4 Bootmgr missing
- 2.5 Boot ini missing
- 2.6 Computer wont boot
- 2.7 Fix bootmgr issue
- 2.8 Bootmgr missing error
- 2.9 Fix black screen on boot
- 3.0 Create bootable liveboot USB
- 3.1 Vista boot disk
- 3.2 Create bootable liveboot CD
- 3.3 Fix blue screen on boot
- 3.4 Protect Boot Sector from Viruses
- 3.5 Vista reboot issue
- 3.6 XP wont boot
- 3.7 Vista wont boot
- 3.8 Fix bootmgr error
- 3 Computer System Error
- 3.1 Misiing operating system
- 3.2 Fix system not found
- 3.3 Grub loading error
- 3.4 Fix runtime error
- 3.5 Operating system loading error
- 3.6 Fix XP crahses
- 3.7 Retrieve lost files after system restore
- 3.8 Restoring corrupt files
- 3.9 Change file system
- 4.0 Vista freezes
- 4.1 Computer freezes after startup
- 4.2 Ntfs.sys missing/corrupted
- 4.3 Ntldr error
- 4.4 Ntldr missing
- 4.5 Ntldr compressed
- 4.6 Fix MBR error
- 4.7 Ntdetect failed error
- 4.8 Ntoskrnl.exe Missing
- 4.9 Fix MBR missing
- 4 Other Computer Issue
- 4.1 Clone USB
- 4.2 Migrate OS to SSD
- 4.3 Clone OS to Hard Drive
- 4.4 Recover data after disk wipe
- 4.5 Speed up computer
- 4.6 Boost computer speed
- 4.7 Registry repair
- 4.8 Backup OS
- 5 Fix Blue/Black Screen issue
How to Fix Disk Boot Failure Insert System Disk
Disk Boot Failure Scenarios
- There is a disc stucked in the drive
- Incorrect boot sequence
- You have installed a new hard drive on your computer
- You have unplugged hard drive
- Damaged disk
- Corrupted system files
Most of computer users may have experienced this error message turning on a laptop or a desktop. It's a boot failure. Sometimes a failed CMOS battery may give rise to this problem. You need to resetting or replacing the battery, and then the problem will be solved. So check this at first, and make sure that there is no floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB connecting to your computer. If it doesn't help, your MBR may be corrupted, and you need to do a system repair with a system disk, or this disk boot failure problem will always exist.
Just as the message mentioned, you need a system disk to fix this disk boot failure issue if you don't have a Windows OS disk. You can use Wondershare LiveBoot 2012, a bootable system disk that can help you fix this problem completely, and also remain your system without any data loss.
Now, let's use the program to fix your issue.
Step1. Create a bootable LiveBoot CD or USB
You'll get a interface as follow when you run Wondershare LiveBoot on your PC. Insert a blank usb drive or CD/DVD that you've prepared into the computer and click "Burn CD Now!" or "Burn USB Now", and that's all. The left work will be automatically finished by the program itself. What you need to know is if no burner is installed on your PC, you can also burn with a usb drive. It's very easy.
Step2. Boot your computer from LiveBoot
Insert LiveBoot CD/USB to your computer, and reboot your computer. When the computer runss, press F12 to get into the Device Boot Menu. Select the USB CD-ROM Drive option to enter. Then you'll get the interface as follow, and choose to boot your computer from LiveBoot. Wondershare LiveBoot 2012 integrates with Microsoft WinPE 3.0 technology, and it's compatible with all Windows systems and computers.
Step3. Fix "disk boot failure, insert system disk" error
When the Windows begins, launch Wondershare LiveBoot, and turn to "Windows Recovery". Then choose "Boot Crash Solution" to fix your disk boot failure problem. In the description of symptoms, you problem belongs to "Type A error messages": Hard Disk Boot Failure. According to the solution, you can take the method 1 to repair your MBR or Boot Files to get your issue done.
When the process is finished, you can pull out he CD and reboot your computer. Then you'll find the message "Disk Boot Failure, Insert System Disk & Press Enter" has gone and your hard disk works properly now.
You can easily fix this failure if you have a Windows OS disk too.
Attach the disk with your computer and boot it, then you need to select "Repair Your Computer" below the "Install Now" button, then you can easily fix the issue by following instructions in the screen.
Additionally, this LiveBoot CD/USB also can help to solve other computer problems, such as blue screen, black screen, and boot file missing or corrupted, etc. Any imaginable computer crash can be rapidly fixed by it.
Besides, if you are worried about losing important files on your computer, Wondershare LiveBoot CD/USB can easily recover data from the disk failure computer.
Sometimes, important files get lost when your disk fails to boot, and it`s also possible that some files/data on pc are accidentally deleted or formatted during the process of fixing this issue, under these circumstances, you`ll probably need a powerful data recovery tool to get both your OS and your files on the PC back to normal.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Wondershare Data Recovery is capable of restoring deleted/lost files or formatted partition from hard drive (HDD and SSD), external hard drive, usb flash drive, memory card, digital camera, camcorder, iPod, Music Player and many kinds of mobile devices (Nokia, Blackberry phones and Phones with older Android OS than ICS). While offering the advanced recovery modes like Raw Recovery or Deep Scan Mode, it`s pretty easy to use: