- 1 Recover Data from different Hard Drive Types
- External hard drive recovery
- HDD recovery
- SSD recovery
- NTFS recovery
- Unformat NTFS hard drive
- SATA recovery
- Raid recovery
- IDE recovery
- Fat recovery
- exFat recovery
- Raw hard drive recovery
- Virtual disk recovery
- 2 Recover data from different systems/devices
- Linux hard drive recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Partition recovery
- Seagate external hard drive recovery
- Seagate Expansion data recovery
- WD My Passport recovery
- WD External hard drive file recovery
- Lacie dard disk data recovery
- WD Element data recovery
- Freecom external hard drive recovery
- Buffalo external hard drive recovery
- G-Technology external hard rrive recovery
- Dell hard drive data recovery
- Fantom external hard drive data recovery
- Acomdata hard drive data recovery
- Fujitsu hard drive data recovery
- Iomega hard disks recovery
- Toshiba Canvio data recovery
- Micronet data recovery
- Rocster data recovery
- Buslink data recovery
- Crucial M4 data recovery
- Calvary hard drive data recovery
- Simpletech hard drive data recovery
- Kingston SSD recovery
- Apricorn Aegis data recovery
- HP hard disk data recovery
- Maxtor hard drive data recovery
- Hitachi hard drive data recovery
- Toshiba hard drive data recovery
- Panasonic hard drive data recovery
- 3 Repair and Save your hard disk
- Hard disk repair
- Clone hard drive
- Clone SSD
- Hard disk mirroring
- Wipe hard drive
- Erase hard drive
- Fix hard drive
- Fix bad sectors
- Replace hard drive
- Recover data from crashed hard drive
- Unformat hard drive
- Convert NTFS to FAT
- Partition external hard drive
- Use hard drive recovery partition
- Local hard drive recovery service
- Disk Repair Software
- Hard drive recovery tools
- Top hard drive recovery software
- Perform SSD Recovery at ease
- Hard drive password recovery
- Migrate OS to new hard drive
- Hard drive diagnostics
- Hard disk partition
- Recover files from crashed external hard drive
- 4 Recover data from Mac OS
- Recovery HD
- Mac Hard Drive Recovery
- Macbook Pro Hard Drive Recovery
- iMac Hard Drive Recovery
- Mac External Hard Drive Recovery
- Recover formatted Mac Hard Drive
- Mac Disk Data Recovery
- 5 Problems with hard drive
Clone SSD: How to Transfer Partition, Disk, HDD or SSD to SSD in Windows 10/8/7/Vista
Of course, it is! Decide to upgrade your current hard drive with a blazingly fast SSD, or just want to transfer your SSD data to another SSD drive, you can do this easily to free yourself from the complicated system reinstall, applications downloading and installing, even the personal information settings.
Leave the technology alone, SSD is quite similar as the common hard drive, no matter the appearance or the function. Therefore, don't take it as a hard job to clone partition, entire disk, HDD or SSD to SSD. With great SSD clone software, you can perform this in several clicks. Wondershare WinSuite 2012 can be one of the SSD clone tools. Exactly, this professional software does more than SSD clone, such as recover lost data, find back password and key, and optimize system and more. And it works perfectly with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP.
Now, follow the steps below to do what you need.
After installing the program on your computer, run it and go to the "Disk Management" option.
If you want to clone the entire HHD, SSD or other disks, choose the "Clone Entire Disk". You can mirror the entire disk including Windows, programs, files and personal settings to your SSD drive, wasting no time in Windows and program reinstallations.
Step1. Select the source disk
All the disks that can be detected by your computer will be listed by the program. Select the source disk that you are going to clone, and click on "Next".
Step2. Choose the destination disk
Choose the destination disk like your SSD drive or other one that you will transfer the source disk content to, and then hit on the "Next" to begin your clone. What you should pay attention here is that the destination disk you choose should be larger than the source one, or the content can't be copied completely.
Step3. Start to clone SSD or HDD to SSD
Now you are cloning SSD or HDD to your SSD drive. You can check the cloning process during the work. When a window pops up and displays you a message of "Successfully cloned", you have done this cloning work perfectly.
If you plan to only clone a partition, you can choose the "Clone A Partition" before the first step above, then the left steps as similar as the steps of cloning an entire disk. It's really a painless job. Try it by yourself now!
The Operation of cloning SSD or cloning data to SSD might often result in data loss on your hard drive. And it`s really irritating to find that important files get lost, formatted or damaged. When such problem happens, you`ll probably need a powerful data recovery tool to restore all the lost files.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Wondershare Data Recovery is capable of restoring deleted/lost files or formatted partition from hard drive (HDD and SSD), external hard drive, usb flash drive, memory card, digital camera, camcorder, iPod, Music Player and many kinds of mobile devices (Nokia, Blackberry phones and Phones with older Android OS than ICS). While offering the advanced recovery modes like Raw Recovery or Deep Scan Mode, it`s pretty easy to use: