- 1 Fix Dll File Error
- 1.1 Fix RunDLL Error
- 1.2 Edit DLL Files
- 1.3 Fix Missing dll files
- 1.4 Loading dll error
- 1.5 Nvcpl.dll Loading error
- 1.6 Newdev.dll loading error
- 1.7 Fix Mpr.dll
- 1.8 Dll Initialization Failed
- 1.9 D3dx9.24.dll error
- 2.0 Fix Kernel32.dll
- 2.1 Msvbvm60.dll Error
- 2.2 Fix missing Hal.dll
- 2.3 Hal.dll repair
- 2.4 Mfc80u.dll Error
- 2.5 Mscorwks.dll Error
- 2.6 Awt.dll error
- 2.7 Shlwapi.dll error
- 2.8 Fix asl.dll error
- 2.9 Crypt32.dll error
- 3.0 Faultrep.dll error
- 3.1 Register.dll error
- 2 Fix Boot/bootmgr issue
- 2.1 Disk boot failure
- 2.2 Bootmgr image corrupt
- 2.3 Bootmgr compressed error
- 2.4 Bootmgr missing
- 2.5 Boot ini missing
- 2.6 Computer wont boot
- 2.7 Fix bootmgr issue
- 2.8 Bootmgr missing error
- 2.9 Fix black screen on boot
- 3.0 Create bootable liveboot USB
- 3.1 Vista boot disk
- 3.2 Create bootable liveboot CD
- 3.3 Fix blue screen on boot
- 3.4 Protect Boot Sector from Viruses
- 3.5 Vista reboot issue
- 3.6 XP wont boot
- 3.7 Vista wont boot
- 3.8 Fix bootmgr error
- 3 Computer System Error
- 3.1 Misiing operating system
- 3.2 Fix system not found
- 3.3 Grub loading error
- 3.4 Fix runtime error
- 3.5 Operating system loading error
- 3.6 Fix XP crahses
- 3.7 Retrieve lost files after system restore
- 3.8 Restoring corrupt files
- 3.9 Change file system
- 4.0 Vista freezes
- 4.1 Computer freezes after startup
- 4.2 Ntfs.sys missing/corrupted
- 4.3 Ntldr error
- 4.4 Ntldr missing
- 4.5 Ntldr compressed
- 4.6 Fix MBR error
- 4.7 Ntdetect failed error
- 4.8 Ntoskrnl.exe Missing
- 4.9 Fix MBR missing
- 4 Other Computer Issue
- 4.1 Clone USB
- 4.2 Migrate OS to SSD
- 4.3 Clone OS to Hard Drive
- 4.4 Recover data after disk wipe
- 4.5 Speed up computer
- 4.6 Boost computer speed
- 4.7 Registry repair
- 4.8 Backup OS
- 5 Fix Blue/Black Screen issue
How to fix BootMGR Image Corrupted Problem
Started to boot up one afternoon and a black screen appeared with the message "BOOTMGR image is corrupt. The system cannot boot." I don't have Windows Vista installation disc.
Toshiba Satellite A305-S6857
Windows Vista 64-bit
Intel Dual Core Processor
What's the suggestion except to send to repair shop? Thank you - Lucas May from Chicago
Computer is an extremely private item to everyone due to a multitude of private documents stored on it. So it will be better to solve problems occurred suddenly by ourselves to avoid privacy exposure. BootMGR is a boot loader that allows multiple operating systems to be booted from the same computer. So the missing or corruption of this file can affect startup of the computer. When receiving the error message and Windows failed to start, the first way to fix "BootMGR image is corrupt" is to find your Windows installation disc to have a try as bellow:
1. Insert the Windows vista (or Windows 7, if you are using this version) installation disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings, and then click "Next".
3. Click "Repair your computer".
Note: If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.
If you don't have a Windows disk and don't want to spend much on it, or there is still message reminding that the application is missing or corrupt, which makes the system fail to boot, you can use a third-part program to help boot your system and repair it, such as Wondershare LiveBoot, which can help to solve BootMGR problems and other problems that makes the computer fail to boot up into Windows. It supports booting system from CD, DVD and usb drive (This is very important. When the computer cannot boot up, the program installed on the computer can do nothing helped).
- Insert the CD, DVD or usb drive, and start your computer.
- Start your computer by choosing "Boot from LiveBoot" on the Boot Menu.
- When the file loading is completed, Windows starts, and then LiveBoot menu is displayed.
- Click "Windows Recovery" on the top and hit "Boot Files Recovery" on the left.
- According to the instruction on "Boot Files Recovery", choose the target Windows and begin the scanning work. If there is only one Windows on your computer, you can ignore this step.
- If the scan reports the file is missing or corrupted, please start recovery. If there is no file is missing or corrupted, please press "Cancel" to close the program.
- Then you only need to get the disk off your computer and restart the computer, and the system returns to good then.
Besides Windows Recovery, this program also provides Data Recovery, Disk Management and Password Recovery, as well as Network connection for users to search information online. The point has to be kept in mind is that all the data you recovered or created under this WinPE environment are not suggested to store on the X drive (Boot drive). You can store them on the other hard drives on the computer or external hard drives connected to the computer.
BootMGR Image Corrupted problem might sometimes comes along with data loss on your hard drive, and it`s also possible that some files/data on pc are accidentally deleted or formatted during the process of fixing this issue. When you find your data on longer no longer exists or damaged, you`ll probably need a powerful data recovery tool to make sure no important photo, video, email or document file get lost because of the corrupted BootMGR image.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
Wondershare Data Recovery is capable of restoring deleted/lost files or formatted partition from hard drive (HDD and SSD), external hard drive, usb flash drive, memory card, digital camera, camcorder, iPod, Music Player and many kinds of mobile devices (Nokia, Blackberry phones and Phones with older Android OS than ICS). While offering the advanced recovery modes like Raw Recovery or Deep Scan Mode, it`s pretty easy to use: