- . Tips for services
- . Apple streaming
- . Tips for Apple music
- . Enjoy Apple music
- . Apple Music download
- . Apple music on Android
- . Apple Music FAQ
- . Download app
- . Apple music software
- . Apple Music service
- . Tips for Subscription
- . Apple Music Radio
- . Tips Apple Music Match
- . Apple Beats Music
- . Apple music library
- . Apple Music iCloud iTunes
- . Format and limits
- . Family sharing
- . Best downloader
- . iPod iphone, iPad
- . Apple Music Storage
- . Apple Music festival
iPad Transfer for Media & Photos
- 1. Transfer Music
- 1.1 Transfer Music from Computer to iPad
- 1.2 Upload iPhone/iPod/iPad Music to Google Music
- 1.3 Transfer Playlist from iPad to iTunes
- 1.4 Transfer Music from iPad to iTunes
- 1.5 Transfer Music from iPad to Mac
- 1.6 Transfer Music from iPad to iPod
- 1.7 Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- 1.8 Transfer Music & Playlists from iPhone, iPad or iPod to PC
- 1.9 Transfer Music from iPad to PC
- 1.10 Transfer Music to iPad without iTunes
- 1.11 Transfer Music from iPad to iPad
- 1.12 Transfer Music from Old iPod to iPhone/iPad
- 1.13 Transfer Music from Mac to iPad
- 1.14 Transfer Music from iTunes to iPad
- 1.15 Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad
- 1.16 Transfer Music from PC to iPad Air/mini
- 1.17 Transfer MP3 to iPad with/without iTunes Sync
- 1.18 Transfer iTunes Playlist to iPad
- 1.19 Sync Music to iPad
- 1.20 Stream Music to iPad
- 1.21 Share Music to Multiple iPhones, iPads, and iPods
- 2. Transfer Videos
- 2.1 Transfer Video to iPad without iTunes
- 2.2 Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad without iTunes
- 2.3 Transfer Videos/Movies from Mac to iPad
- 2.4 Transfer Videos from PC to iPad
- 2.5 Transfer Movies from PC to iPad
- 2.6 Transfer Videos from iPad to PC
- 2.7 Transfer Videos from iPad to Mac
- 2.8 Transfer Videos from iPad to DVD
- 2.9 Transfer Video from iPad to iPad
- 2.10 Transfer Video from Computer to iPad
- 2.11 Transfer MP4 to iPad
- 2.12 Transfer Movies from iPad to iTunes
- 2.13 Transfer a DVD to iPad
- 2.14 Stream Video from Mac to iPad
- 2.15 Stream Movies to iPad
- 2.16 Convert and Burn iPad Video to DVD
- 3. Transfer Photos
- 3.1 Transfer Pictures from iPad to SD Card
- 3.2 Transfer Pictures from Camera to iPad
- 3.3 Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album
- 3.4 Transfer iPad Camera Roll to PC
- 3.5 Transfer Photos from PC to iPad
- 3.6 Transfer Photos from Mac to iPad
- 3.7 Transfer Photos from iPod to iPad
- 3.8 Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad
- 3.9 Transfer Photos from iPad to USB Flash Drive
- 3.10 Transfer Photos from iPad to Flash Drive
- 3.11 Transfer Photos from iPad to PC
- 3.12 Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer
- 3.13 Transfer Photos from iPad to iMac
- 3.14 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone
- 3.15 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPad
- 3.16 Transfer Photos to iPad
- 3.17 Sync Photos to iPad
- 3.18 Sync iPhoto Pictures to iPad
- 3.19 Top 10 Photo Transfer Apps
- 3.20 Backup iPad Photos
- 3.21 Add Photos to iPad
- 4. Transfer Files
- 5. Transfer Contacts
- 6. Transfer Books/PDF/Notes
- 7. Transfer Apps
How to Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone Easily
Lose your iPhone music by accident, but fortunately have all songs on your iPad? Purchase a brand-new iPhone 6s plus, and can't wait to import your iPad songs to it? Want to share fair-sounding songs between iPad and iPhone? No matter what it is, it's not difficult to transfer music from iPad (iOS 9 supported) to iPhone (iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus included). There are various solutions on how to overcome this obstacle, transfer music from iPad to iPhone and enjoy your favorite songs on both of your Apple machines.
Probably, the most convenient solution of all is to use a professional software, such as Wondershare TunesGo Retro, with which you will have the option of moving the music between your devices without any limits. Another two copies of software are also created by Wondershare that enable transferring files between devices are TunesGo and MobileTrans, and we will also present you a method to synchronize your music libraries by using your iTunes, which might be a little tricky to do for novice users.
The first way of transferring music from iPad to iPhone we will present is by using Wondershare TunesGo Retro -iOS Transfer. You will need to download the software from its official page (click here) and you will need two working USB cords to connect your devices to your desktop computer.
How to transfer music from iPad to iPhone by using TunesGo Retro
Step 1. Launch Wondershare TunesGo Retro on your PC. You will see a welcome screen which will ask you to connect your device.
Step 2. Next, Go ahead to connect both your iPad and your iPhone to your PC via the USB cables.
You will notice that both devices are connected because they will be listed on the left side of the above image.
Step 3. Next thing you want to do is to click Media section in your iPad menu on the left, then Music on the top. It will automatically list all of the songs you have on your iPad.
Make a selection of the songs you want to move to your iPhone.
Step 4. Once you have chosen desired songs, notice the little inverted triangle at the top just below the Export to letters. When you click on it, choose your iPhone device (Taylor's iPhone) from the offered choices and the process will begin.
Video Tutorial for Transferring Music from iPad to iPhone
Wondershare TunesGo - Music Downloader or Wondershare TunesGo (Mac) is a versatile iTunes companion, letting you managing all data on your iPhone and iPad. It enables you to manage multiple Apple devices at the same time. Thus, you can use it to sync music from iPad to iPhone. It's absolutely the same steps with" Transferring Music between iphone and android". Check out the easy steps below.
Download TunesGo (available for iOS 9) on your PC.
TunesGo - Download,Transfer and manage your music for your iOS/Android Devices
- YouTube as your Personal Music Source
- Supports 1000+ Sites to download
- Transfer Music between Any Devices
- Use iTunes with Android
- Complete Entire Music Library
- Fix id3 Tags,Covers,Backup
- Manage Music without iTunes Restrictions
- Share Your iTunes Playlist
|Guide for TunesGo：||1.Download Music||2.Record Music||3.Transfer Music||4.Manage iTunes Library||5.Tips for iTunes|
Step 1. Connect your iPad and iPhone with PC
After downloading this iPad to iphone transfer software on your computer, you should run it by double-clicking the icon on your PC desktop. Then, connect iPad and iPhone with your computer via the USB cables simultaneously.
Then, you can preview all data on your iPad and iPhone (iOS 9 supported) on the left-side column, including music, videos, playlists, photos, contacts, and SMS.
Step 2. Copy songs from iPad to iPhone
To copy iPad songs to iPhone, first you should click Media, the tab under your iPad. Click Music at the top line. Then, select songs that you want to export to your iPhone. When you finish, click the little inverted triangle under Export to.
This will bring up the drop-down list. Then choose to export to your iPhone. This transfer tool starts to export music on iPad to your iPhone. Don't forget to keep both of your iPad and iPhone connected with your PC during the music transfer process.
Note: All iPads and iPhones running iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6 and iOS 5 are compatible with Wondershare TunesGo Retro. They're iPhone 6s Plus/6s/6/6 Plus/5/4S/4/5s/5c/3GS, iPad air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2 and iPad.
Well done! You have already transfer iPad songs to iPhone. You can check it by clicking the buttons iPhone. Under its directory tree, click Media > Music.
Wondershare MobileTrans or Wondershare MobileTrans for Mac is a one-click phone transfer tool. It is specially designed to help you transfer music, video, photos, contacts, iMessages and calendars from iPad to iPhone. Just download the right version of MobileTrans (available for iOS 9) and install it on your computer.
The easy steps below tell you how to transfer music from iPad to iPhone 6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5/5s/5c/4S/4/3GS with the Windows version. The Mac version works in a similar way.
Step 1. Launch Wondershare MobileTrans on your computer
First of all, install and run MobileTrans on your computer. Run it. Then, the primary window appears. Click Phone to phone transfer.
Note: To get more info about supported iPads and iPhones that run iOS 9/8/6/5/7, you can check here.
Step 2. Use the USB cables to connect your iPad and iPhone to computer
Use the USB cables to connect your iPad and iPhone to computer. By default, your iPad is shown on the left, and your iPhone on the right. If you'd like to change their places, you can click Flip. When you have many unwanted songs on your iPhone, you can check Clear data before copy. Or, let it alone.
Note: To transfer music from iPhone to iPad, you can click Flip to change the places of your iPhone and iPad.
Step 3. Transfer songs from iPad to iPhone 6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5/5s/5c/4s/4/3GS
As you see, all data you can transfer are ticked. To transfer music, you need to uncheck the box before other contents. After that, click Start Copy to transfer iPad music to iPhone. Don't forget to keep your iPad and iPhone connected all the time.
Download MobileTrans to send music from iPad to iPhone (iOS 9 supported).
You have the option of synchronizing the content of your iPad and your iPhone by using official Apple software called iTunes. This is also one of the ways how to transfer songs from iPad to iPhone, and you only need to have the latest version of iTunes software installed (get it for free from the Apple website) and to connect your devices to iTunes using USB cords. In this case, it is recommended for you to have original Apple USB cords. As if you don’t use the originals, something might go wrong during the process.
How to transfer music from iPad to iPhone by using iTunes
Step 1. Launch your iTunes software on your PC. Notice the phone icon on the top, where you can see all the devices you connected.
Step 2. Go ahead and connect your iPad and your iPhone. Then, click on the phone icon and select your desired device, in this case, iPad, since this is the device from which you want to transfer music.
Step 3. Various tabs will appear in the left side menu. Take a look at the bottom right and notice the Sync button. Click on it.
Step 4. Choose the content you want to synchronize. In this case, we want to choose music and then Entire music library.
Step 5. Once you are satisfied with the selection, click on the Apply button to finish the process and transfer songs from iPad to iPhone.
It is also one of the features that most of the users are not aware of and therefore it is not used frequently. The steps that are involved are very easy and therefore it is advised to implement these so that a hassle free experience is faced. This built in Air Drop technology has revolutionized the overall file transfer between iDevices. The process is as follows:
1. The bottom of the iPad is to be tapped to launch the Airdrop feature of the phone:
2. Within the option the Airdrop to everyone is to be selected to ensure that the user allows the device to communicate seamlessly:
3. The file that needs a transfer is to be selected:
4. The airdrop icon is then to be tapped to reveal the list of the contacts who use the same facility:
5. The desired user is to be selected to ensure that the Airdrop from the iPad to iPhone starts and the transfer has been completed:
• As it is an Apple based service so the user can practice the use without any issue of data or the quality loss as Apple keeps this idea same across all platforms.
• The user can get the Airdrop facility on any iDevice so this has made sure that the transfer has never been an issue at all.
• The service at times does not work and during moisture season it is most likely to not work at all due to the air humidity which does not allow the signal passing
• The data transfer is not secure in terms of security and therefore confidential data cannot be transferred using this channel.