- 1 Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- iPad Contacts Recovery
- Restore iTunes Contacts
- Retrieve iPhone Contacts
- Find Lost iPhone Contacts
- 2 Transfer iPhone Contacts
- Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- Google Contacts to iPhone
- Nokia Contacts to iPhone
- BlackBerry Contacts to iPhone
- Motorola Contacts to iPhone
- Symbian Contacts to iPhone
- Verizon Contacts to iPhone
- Import Contacts to iPhone
- iPhone Contacts to iPad
- iPhone Contacts to Blackberry
- iPhone Contacts to VCF
- iPhone Contacts to Computer
- iPhone Contacts to Gmail
- iPhone Contacts to Moto X
- iCloud Contacts to Outlook
- iPhone Contacts to Nokia
- iCloud Contacts to PC
- iPhone Contacts to vCard
- iPhone Contacts to CSV
- 3. Backup iPhone Contacts
- iTunes Backup Contacts
- iPhone Contacts Backup
- Backup iPhone Contacts
- Backup iPhone Contacts to iCloud
- Contacts Backup Apps
- 4. Manage iPhone Contacts
- Clear iPhone Contacts
- Print iPhone Contacts
- Export iCloud Contacts
- Delete iPhone Contacts
- Sync iPhone Contacts
- iPhone Contacts with Facebook
- iPhone Contacts with Outlook
- Import iPhone Contacts
- Manage iPhone Contacts
- Merge Duplicate Contacts
- Manage iCloud Contacts
- View iPhone Contacts
- iPhone Contacts Transfer Apps
- Export iPhone Contacts
- Export iTunes Contacts
- Save Contacts from iPhone
2 Methods to Transfer Contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone
Could someone please tell me how to transfer Contacts and photos from my Sony Xperia Z to my new iPhone 6s? I would apprieciate all help I can get, I have so many important files on my Sony Xperia Z that I don't want to lose.
Get an iPhone,like iPhone 6s Plus or iPhone 5s, and now desperately seeking a solution to transfer contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone? It's not as difficult as you think of. Here, I list out 2 easy solutions which will help you transfer Sony Xperia contacts to iPhone effortlessly, regardless of they're saved on your phone memory or accounts.
- Transfer Sony Xperia contacts to iPhone with email address, company name and more info.
- Transfer contacts both on phone memory and in accounts, like Google Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Convert and move audio and video from Sony Xperia to iPhone
- Copy photos, calendars and text messages from Sony Xperia to iPhone.
- 1-click transfer, with no quality loss.
- Support Sony Xperia devices that run Android 2.1 or later, and iPhone 6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS based on iOS 9/8/7/6/5.
people have downloaded it
Step 1. Run Wondershare MobileTrans on your computer
Download Wondershare MobileTrans on your computer. Feel free to install it. It is virus-free softwware. After then, launch it on your computer. You'll see the primary window as follows. After then, connect your Sony Xperia and your iPhone with your computer respectively.
Step 2. Enable the "phone transfer" feature
When the preparatory work is ready, click "Phone to phone transfer" on the primary window, and it will guide you here: both of your devices are displayed as the source and the destination separately. Make sure that your iPhone is the destination one. If not, you can switch the places of your phones by clicking "Flip".
Step 3. Move contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone 6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5S/5C/5/4/4S/3GS
The content you can transfer are listed in the middle of the window. By default, all contents that can be transferred are checked. If you just want to move Sony Xperia contacts to iPhone, please uncheck the other files. Then, click "Start Copy" to start the contact transfer.
Method 2: Transfer VCF files from Sony Xperia to Google and sync to iPhone 6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS
If you don't want to use any software and have an account, like Google, you can export the contacts as an VCF file and upload to the account. Then, sync the account on your iPhone.Here, I take Google account as an example.
Step 1. On your Sony Xperia phone, tap Contacts app. Tap Contacts tab.
Step 2. Tap the button left to the home button. Choose Import/Export > Export to usb storage or Export to SD card. The VCF file will be named as 00001.vcf, 00002.vcf, 00003.vcf and go on..
Step 3. Now, connect your Sony Xperia to computer and mount it as an external hard drive. Open its SD card folder and export the VCF file to computer.
Step 4. Log into your Gmail. Click Contacts to show the contact window. Click More. In its drop down menu, choose Import….
Step 5. In the pop-up window, click Choose File and import the desired VCF file.
Step 6. Open your iPhone and tap Setting > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add account… > Other > Add CardDAV account. Enter the server, username and password. Tap Next to finish the setup.
Step 7. Open contacts app on your iPhone and the contacts be automatically synced.