- Samsung Messages Recovery
- Samsung Data Recovery
- Samsung SMS Recovery
- Samsung Phone Message Recovery
- Samsung Photo Recovery
- Samsung Contacts Recovery
- Recover Messages from Samsung Galaxy
- Recover Text from Galaxy S6
- Recover SMS from Samsung Galaxy/Note
- Galaxy S5 Photo Recovery
- Broken Samsung Phone Recovery
- Samsung Phone Recovery
- Samsung Tablet Recovery
- Galaxy Data Recovery
- Samsung Password Recovery
- Samsung Data Recovery Softwares
- Samsung Recovery Partition
- Samsung Recovery Solution
- Samsung Recovery Mode
- Galaxy Core Photo Recovery
- Samsung Laptop Recovery
- Tenorshare Samsung Recovery Alternative
- Samsung SD Card Recovery
- Print Text from Galaxy/Note
- Recover from Samsung Internal Memory
How to Recover Text Message from Broken Samsung Devices
Text messages are important data on any phone and losing them would risk serious loss to your work or personal life. Text message may carry important address or work detail that you may not want to lose. However, many times unwanted events can cause loss of the messages. One of the most common is breaking of the phone. It can happen it physical level or on the software level, in both case you lose your important data or you may even have to change your phone if it is unrepairable.
Here are the most common ways people break their phones:
1. Accidently dropping of the phone is a most common way the phones gets broken. While carrying out certain activities with a phone in hand, you accidently hit something or phone slips from hand is the normal way phones are broken. If damage is not serious, the repair work is easy but in severe cases, replacing phone is the only option.
2. Moisture is an enemy of any electronic equipment. Phone are always exposed to moisture during daily use such as oil, or sweat. Accidently if moisture enters into the hardware of the phone, it can crash the important hardware. Even company warranties do not cover these type of physical damages.
3. Bricking your phone using custom from is another way you can damage your phone. Though the phone is not physically harmed, but there is no way you can run the phone with faulty custom os.
How to recover deleted messages from the broken Samsung device
In case your phone is not severely broken just lost your important data due to updates or resetting or crash, then there is one great solution to retrieve your data back. Wondershare Dr.fone for Android(android data recovery) is the perfect solution for recovery lost data for Android devices. You can install this software on your computer Mac or Windows. Launch it and connect your phone. It will automatically scan for the lost data and show the recoverable data. You can recover data like photos, videos, contacts, text messages, apps, etc. Let us look at its features:
- Software allows you to recover many types of data from the phone. However, make sure the phone is not disturbed.
- Simple interface that uses the computer as mediator between software and you phone. Hence, the data is completely safe, and a process is simple.
- A great feature is the preview feature that allows you to view the files before you recover them. Thus, you have a complete idea what you are recovering.
- You can restore lost data due to reasons like accidental breaking, system crash, factory reset and ROM flashing.
- It supports almost over 2000 android devices.
How to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy Core or other Samsung phones in steps
Using Wondershare Dr. fone is easy and effectively recovers most of the data in good condition. Moreover, its intuitive interface will guide through with step-by-step process. All you have to do is choose which type of data you want to save, and it will be saved. Once damaged or data is lost, never install new data as it may harm the chances of recovering it.
Before we can discuss there are few things required:
1. USB cable to connect phone to the computer
2. Computer, Mac or Windows
3. Wondershare Dr. fone for Android installed on computer
To begin with, install and run the program on your computer, and then the main window will show as follows.
Step 1. Connect your broken Samsung phone to the computer
Connect your broken Samsung device to your computer through a USB cable. If you get the window below, you need to enable USB debugging on your device. You can follow the way below, or the description shown on the window. Both of them are the same.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Note: When you enable USB debugging on the broken Samsung device, you may need to disconnect the connection. Please connect it again after you do it. Then it will direct you to the next step.
Step 2. Scan your broken Samsung device
When you arrive here, your phone has been successfully detected by the program. Make sure that your phone's battery is more than 20%, so that you can move forward smoothly. Then click "Start" to analyze the data on your broken Samsung device.
The analysis is fast and only takes you a few seconds. After it, you'll see the window below. You Samsung device's screen will look like the model shown on the window. Follow the description to click "Allow" to get the order through. Then come back to your computer, and click "Start" on the program's window to scan your phone for data on it.
Step 3. Preview and recover text messages from your broken Samsung mobile
You need to wait for a little long time untile the scan completes. Then you can preview the whole messages found on your broken Samsung mobile one by one. Messages are shown in different colors. One is for deleted messages, and the other is for existing texts. You can separate them by using the button on the top: Only display deleted items. Then mark those you want and recover them selectively by clicking "Recover".
In addition, you can preview and recover contacts, photos and videos (no preview), just as you do with the messages.
Tips to repair a broken Samsung device by yourself
- First, tip for anyone who is looking to repair phone must fix at your own risk. Because you do not have the technical knowledge, you might end up harming your phone.
- Make sure you contact the service center first to know the issue. In case it is in the warranty, it is worth trying.
- Order for the replacement parts only after you know the exact cause of the problem. It will save money and time.
- Get the right tools to repair your phone. Usually, there are specific tools for opening and handling hardware of modern phone.
- Get all the necessary software to manage your phone. All simulators, operating system files and many more. Moreover, importantly know how to use them to repair your phone.
Wondershare Dr.fone for Android - A Simple Way to Recover Your Lost Android Data
- Supported 6000+ Android devices including Samsung, HTC, Google, LG, etc.
- Available to recover deleted contacts, messages, photos, video, call history, documents, etc.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from the scan result on your Android device.
- Both rooted and unrooted Android devices are supported.