- 1 Recover iPhone Files
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover iPhone Photos
- Recover iPhone Video
- Recover iPhone Notes
- Recover iPhone Call History
- Recover iMessages
- Recover iPhone Calendars
- Recover iPhone Voicemail
- 2 Restore iPhone
- Recover iPhone after Restore
- Restore iPhone Contacts
- Restore iPhone Photos
- Restore iPhone without iTunes
- Restore iPhone after Jailbreak
- Restore iPhone from iTunes
- Restore iPhone from Backup
- Restore iPhone from iPad Backup
- iPhone Restore Troubleshooting
- 3 Undelete iPhone
- Undelete iPhone Messages
- Undelete iPhone Photos
- Undelete iPhone Video
- Undelete iPhone Backup
- Undelete iPhone Text
- Undelete iPhone Notes
- Undelete iPhone Email
- Undelete iPhone Files
- Undelete iPhone Apps
- 4 iPhone Data Recovery Software
How to Recover Deleted Video on iPhone 6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4
I took a video of my son on my iPhone 6 and accidentally deleted it. Is there any way to get it back? - Helen
To iPhone users, this experience is not rare. on one side, iPhone brings great and good user experience, but on the other side, data loss let users run a great risk. However, if you've already done the right steps, there comes a good opportunity to help you recover the deleted iPhone pictures or video. Wondershare dr.fone for ios enables you to recover the deleted videos directly from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup.
Three Solutions to Recover Deleted Videos on iPhone
Provides you with three ways to retrieve lost videos from iPhone 6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4s/4/3GS
- Recover deleted videos from camera roll and apps.
- Retrieve photos directly from iPhone and iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Selectively check and recover videos in original quality.
- Retrieve more than videos, also contacts, call log, messages, photos, notes, etc.
- Read-only and risk-free.
Step 1 Connect your iPhone to the computer and scan it
Launch the Wondershare dr.fone for ios on your computer, and connect your iPhone to the computer with a digital cable. When your iPhone is detected, click on the "Advanced Mode" to switch to a higher scanning mode. Then follow the guide in the window to scan your iPhone for lost videos on it.
Note: The advanced mode is only available for iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4 right now. If you use other models, like iPhone 6 or iPhone 5s, you can directly scan it for data on it, or just switch to the solution in part 2 or part 3.
Step 2 Preview and recover deleted videos from iPhone
After the scan, all your data on your iPhone or lost from iPhone are found and listed in organized categories. To find your videos, check Camera Roll, which contains captured pictures and videos. Mark those you want and click the Recover button at the bottom to save them all on your computer with one click.
Note: Besides recovering deleted data from your iPhone, dr.fone for ios can also export the data still on your iPhone. If you only want back your deleted ones, you can refine the scan result by using the button on the middle-top of the window to only display deleted items.
Step 1 Select the device backup to scan
When running the program on your computer, click Recover from iTunes Backup File on the top, and you'll see the window below. Now you are in front of the backup files for the device. Just choose the one of your iPhone and click Start Scan to extract the content from your iPhone backup file.
Note: The number of backup files you get here depends on how many Apple devices you've synced with iTunes before.
Step 1 Download and scan your iCloud backup
Choose Recover from iCloud Backup File after launching the program. Then sign in your Apple ID. You'll see the program showing all iCloud backup files in your account in a list. Choose the one you want to extract to download it. After that, you can directly scan to extract it there.
Note: When you're doing this, do keep your internet is connected.
Step 2 Recover deleted iPhone videos from iCloud
When the scan stops, you can check videos in the categories of Camera Roll and App Video. Tick them and click on the Recover button to save them on your computer with one click.
To avoid losing your iPhone video, immediate backup is very important and useful. Every time when you shoot videos with your iPhone, do remember to backup them on your computer first.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS - Recover iPhone/iPad Data in 3 Ways
- Recover iPhone data by scanning your iPhone, extracting iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Fix iOS to normal without losing data such as recovery mode, bricked iPhone, white screen, etc.
- Selectively backup and restore WhatsApp conversations on your iOS device.
- Backup and export iOS device data selectively to your computer according to your need.
- Fully compatible with iOS 9, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and all other iOS device models.