How to Recover Deleted Calendars on iPhone (iPhone 6s Included)
The Best iPhone Calendar Recovery Software: Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS
Important data loss from iPhone (including iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus) is an unbearable thing, though there are numerable reasons that could cause it. Well, your worry for data loss can end up here now. No matter you lost it due to accidental deletion or device broken, there are three ways for you to work it out: scan it on your iPhone (iOS 9 included), extract it from your iTunes backup and recover from your iCloud backup.
Doing in this way, you need to rely on a third-party tool: Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS - iPhone Data Recovery or Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS- iPhone Data Recovery for Mac. Both programs allow you to recover deleted iPhone calendars in only 3 steps: scan, preview and recover. Now, download the trial version below for free to have a try first.
Why Choose Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS
3 Ways for Data RecoverySelectively browse and retrieve data from iOS devices, iCloud and iTunes backups (including encrypted ones).
Recover Up to 18 File TypesRecover contact, SMS, photo, videos, note, call log, calendar, voicemail, voice memo, app data, etc.
For Almost All iOS DevicesCompatible with the latest iOS 9 and supports iPhone 6s (Plus)/6 (Plus)/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, all iPads and iPod touch 5.
Safe and Simple to UseRisk free and all people can handle it alone as 1-2-3, no technical skill required at all.
How to Use Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS to Recover Deleted Calendars from iPhone
Tips: When the Calendar icon is missing on iPhone's home screen
General speaking, Calendar is a build-in app on iPhone, which won't be missing by itself. If this happens, you need to check your iPhone carefully, so that you don't need to do extra settings on your iPhone. What can you do for the missing of Calendar? Read the list below.
1. Check folders on your iPhone: This must come first. It's quite easy to drag an icon into a folder that you create to sort multiple icons on your iPhone. When it happens by an unintentional action, it's very easy to overlook it. So check it carefully and make sure that the Calendar icon is really missing.
2. Restart your iPhone: From lots of experience of iPhone users, restarting can really solve a few little bugs of the iPhone. It won't hurt your device anything. Just give it a try before you seeking for other solutions.
3. reset iphone home screen layout: If you confirmed that the Calendar icon is really gone from the home screen of your iPhone, you can try this way. Resetting the iPhone's home screen layout can only make the home screen layout in factory default settings, not changing your data. Hence, do it without any worry, and then you'll see the icon appearing on your iPhone again.
Go to: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS - Recover iPhone/iPad Data in 3 Ways
- Recover iPhone data by scanning your iPhone, extracting iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Fix iOS to normal without losing data such as recovery mode, bricked iPhone, white screen, etc.
- Selectively backup and restore WhatsApp conversations on your iOS device.
- Backup and export iOS device data selectively to your computer according to your need.
- Fully compatible with iOS 9, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and all other iOS device models.
Recover iPhone messages: This guide shows you how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone in different ways.
Recover deleted photos on iphone: This article shows you how to recover deleted photos on iphone in different ways.
Recover iPhone Contacts: You can recover deleted contacts without a backup on iPhone with 3 steps at ease.