- 1 Reset iPhone
- Reset iPhone without Apple ID
- Reset Restrictions Password
- Reset iPhone Password
- Reset iPhone All Settings
- Reset Network Settings
- Reset Jailbroken iPhone
- Reset Voicemail Password
- Reset iPhone Battery
- Reset iPhone with iTunes/iCloud
- 2 Hard Reset
- Hard Reset iPhone without Password
- Hard Reset iPhone without Computer
- Hard Reset iPhone without iTunes
- How to Hard Reset iPhone
- Hard Reset iPhone vs Soft Reset
- 3 Factory Reset
- Factory Reset iPhone
- Factory Reset iPhone Tips
- Factory Reset iPhone without iTunes
- Factory Reset iPhone without Password
- 4 Recovery Mode
- About Recovery Mode
- iPhone in Recovery Mode
- iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- Get iPhone out of Recovery Mode
- Exit iPhone in Recovery Mode Loop
- Put iPhone in Recovery Mode
- Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode
- Fix iPhone in Recovery Mode
- Back up iPhone in Recovery Mode
- Recover Data from iPhone in Recovery Mode
- iPod Stuck in Recovery Mode
- iPad Stuck in Recovery Mode
- iOS 9 in Recovery Mode
- 5 DFU Mode
2 Ways to Get Your iPad out of Recovery Mode
My iPad stuck in recovery mode after I updated it to the latest iOS 9! I called Apple but got no good news. I don't want to give up. If you have any good advice, please let me know. Thanks.
It seems that when updating iOS, iPad always stucks in Recovery Mode. This is not the only situation of iPone stucking in Recovery Mode. Whenever you try to reset your iPad password, you might get your iPad into Recovery Mode too. Don't worry about that. There are basica two simple ways you can try to get your iPad out of Recovery Mode. Choose the one that's right for you.
- Solution 1: Get iPad out of Recovery Mode by Restoring It to Factory Settings
- Solution 2: Get iPad out of Recovery Mode without Restoring (No Data Loss)
- Tips: How to Put iPad into Recovery Mode
Solution 1: Get iPad out of Recovery Mode by Restoring It to Factory Settings
If your iPhone stuck on Recovery Mode and you don't mind losing all data on your iPad (iOS 9 supported), you can use your iTunes to restore your iPad into factory settings.
Step 1. Use a USB cable to connect your iPad with your the computer and run iTunes.
Step 2. When iTunes detects your iPad, it will remind you that your iPad is in recovery mode and you need to restore it. You just need to click "Restore"
Note: This is Apple's offcial way to solve the problem when your iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode. To be honest, I suggest you not try this way because all your data will be erase. You can try the following way. Though it might take you 2 minutes, but you'll keep your iPhone data.
Solution 2: Get iPad out of Recovery Mode without Restoring (No Data Loss)
This way will help you to exit your iPad from Recovery Mode without restoring your iPad, which means there will be no data loss issues. But you should first download and install the software needed - Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (iPhone Data Recovery). It will get your iPad out of Recovery Mode easily and fix errors while you restoring your iPhone.
Step 1. Download Wondershare dr.fone for ios and install it on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your iPad to your computer with a USB cable and launch Wondershare dr.fone for ios. This program will detect your iPad and tell you to restart it.
Step 3. Click 'Repair Operating System' on the top right of the main window. And do what it tells you to do: download firmware > select iOS firmware > repair operating system. In a few seconds, you can see your iPad (including iOS 9 iPad) is out of Recovery Mode and performs normally.
Tips: How to Put iPad (iOS 9) into Recovery Mode
Step 1. Turn off your iPad.
Step 2. Held down the Home button and the Power button on your iPad at the same time. When you see the Apple logo appear, release the Power button and keep pressing the Home button.
Step 3. Launch iTunes and connect your iPad with your computer via a USB cable until you get an iTunes alert saying your iPad is in recovery mode. You'll see the screen shown above on your iPad .