- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
how to recover files from usb with usb recovery
1. Mistakenly or carelessly delete files from usb flash drive and cannot find them in the recycle bin or trash bin.
2. Lose files when transferring them from usb flash drive to other devices for unknown reason.
3. Forget to unplug usb flash drive after computer shutting down and some files are deleted.
4. usb flash drive suffers virus or malware attack and files get hidden or deleted.
5. usb flash drive files become inaccessible due to unknown reasons.
It's advisable to take usb recovery tool to recover data from USB, as this is the most effective and direct method. There're lots of usb data recovery tools, you just need to get a right one that best fits your needs. Overall reliability should be the most important factor, also the recovery speed, ease-to –use, and competitive price are also some important factors that you should consider.
Good usb data recovery software can provide preview ability for you to evaluate recovery result before you purchase it.
If you are using Windows operation system, you can have a try Wondershare Data Recovery. It's such Windows usb recovery software that can help you recover files from usb lost due to deleting, formatting, virus infection, and other reasons. You can also do usb flash drive recovery through the help of a recovery service company, but the cost is extremely high. There's also a Mac version for Mac users: Wondershare data recovery for mac (available for Mavericks now).
Download the free trial version below now.
Install and run the Data Recovery on your computer (taking the Windows version as an example). With only a few clicks, you can recover all your lost data from your usb drive without quality loss.
Step 1 Connect your usb drive to the computer and launch the program on your computer.
Step 2 Select the file type that you want to recover.
Step 3 Choose to recover files from your usb drive (External removable devices).
Before scanning, you can check "Enable Deep Scan", which can help to perform a more comprehensive scanning for lost files from your usb drive, such as lost due to formatting. Of course, you also can skip it to scan if you don't have this need, for it asks for much more time.
Step 4 Preview and recover files from your usb drive.
When performing data recovery, you can't save those recovered files on the same usb drive again. You can save them on other external devices or directly save on your computer.
When you carelessly meet some of those scenarios in daily life, are you still worrying about that those files are deleted from your usb flash drive permanently and there is no way to recover data from usb? As a matter of fact, losing files from usb drive does not mean that these files are gone forever. You have great chances to do usb recovery if you choose the correct flash drive recovery software and don't make any operation mistake which will reduce the USB recovery chance.
Before performing usb flash drive data recovery, what you should do firstly is to minimize the data loss and increase the possibility of successful USB recovery.
The more activities taking place on your usb drive, the greater the chance of data overwriting will be. To enhance the chances for usb data recovery, remember not to use the usb drive to store new files, not to edit any documents stored on it, or not to use the usb drive for any further transferring.