- 1 Flash Drive Features
- 2 Special Flash Drives
- Encrypted flash drive
- Secure flash drive
- Credit card flash drive
- Flash drive repair
- Read only flash drive
- Terabyte flash drive
- 3 Problems and Troubleshooting
- Flash drive not recognized
- Flash disk format
- Partition flash drive
- Corrupted flash drive
- Recover Windows System with usb recovery
- USB flash drive format error
- Unformat USB flash drive
- 4 Flash drive recovery
- Recover lost files from pen drive
- Usb flash drive recovery
- Recover flash drive mac
- Pen drive data recovery
- DDR Pen Drive Recovery alternative
- Formatted flash drive data recovery
- Raw USB drive data recovery
- Flash drive recovery tool
- Recover deleted files from usb flash drive
- Recover data from Removable Media
- Recover deleted files from thumb drive
- PNY attache flash drive recovery tool
- Adata flash drive recovery
- Lexar jumpdrive flash drive recovery
- Silicon power flash drive recovery
- Kingston flash drive recovery
- Toshiba flash drive recovery
- Sandisk flash drive recovery
- Emtec flash drive recovery
- Verbatim flash drive recovery
- Centon Electronics datastick recovery
- Garmin USB ANT Stick recovery
- Imation USB recovery
- Pexagon flash drive recovery
- Crucial USB flash drive recovery
- Memorex flash drive recovery
- Dane Elec flash drive recovery
- Mimoco USB flash drive recovery
- Maxell flash drive recovery
- Corsair flash drive recovery
- Transformer flash drive recovery
- Kingston Datatraveller flash drive recovery
- Corsair Voyager flash drive recovery
- Cruzer flash drive recovery
- Patriot Xporter flash drive recovery
- PQI flash drive recovery
- Transend flash drive recovery
- Pretec flash drive recovery
- Lexar Jumpdrive Triton recovery
- Apacer pen drive recovery
- HP flash drive recovery
- Flash memory data recovery
How to Recover Files from pen drive
pen drive puts us at unexpected risk as well as brings great convenience. Instead of storing our handy files in a computer, We always get used to store them in a pen drive. Especially for those travelling businessmen, it's really quite a safe and convenient way to take data along. However, pen drives also brings data loss due to some unknown or known reasons.
- Reasons for pen drive data lost
- How to perform pen drive recovery
- Only 3 steps to recover files from pen drive
- Video tutorial of pen drive data recovery
- Why is pen drive recovery possible?
1Reasons for pen drive data lost
1. Error: "The Drive F: has not been formatted, do you want to format it now?"
2. Formatting the drive or deleting folders and files by accident
3. Unpredictable power down when you plug in computer
4. can't "Safely remove hardware" in Windows
5. Virus attack
6. Frequently use
7. More unknown reasons
2How to perform pen drive recovery
To find back your lost pen drive data, you need to use pen drive data recovery software. It's very important to choose a safe and professional pen drive recovery tool, because some low-level programs may hurt your lost data more. Here we humbly recommend Wondershare Data Recovery for Windows users, and Wondershare data recovery for mac (available for Mavericks).
Both of them are easy-to-use and provide specific recovery mode to recover all files deleted, formatted or lost for other reasons separately like videos, photos, music, documents, emails, archive, etc. Besides pen drives with different brands, Wondershare Data Recovery (for Mac) supports the recovery from various media storage such as external hard drive, usb drive, digital camera, mobile phone, iPod, and more.
Now, let's download the pen drive recovery software and perform the recovery.
- Recover files in 550+ formats from any storage device quickly, safely and completely.
- 3 Recovery Modes to help you recover lost files under different situations
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcoders
- Preview before recovery allows you to do a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
3Only 3 steps to recover files from pen drive
Step 1. Download and run the right version of data recovery on your computer and you'll get the primary interface as follow (try the Windows version here), then insert your pen drive into the PC.
Go to "Next" and choose the file type that you want to recover from your pen drive.
Step 2. Choose your pen drive to scan for lost data (External removable devices).
Step 3. preview and check your desired files and click to recover.
When saving the recovered data, considering for safety, please choose another place, such as computer hard drive or other external devices, but not the pen drive where you are recovering files now.
4Video tutorial of pen drive data recovery
5Why is pen drive recovery possible?
Yes! You can recover data from pen drive easily. As a matter of fact, lost files are still somewhere on your pen drive but inaccessible, no matter you delete, format or lost them due to other reasons. Marked as reusable, the space that is occupied by lost files tells the system that it's can be made use of to save new data. Therefore, if you haven't written new data in it, you are able to recover the lost files, because they would be still there.