- 1 Downloading
- 1.1 Download Facebook Video
- 1.2 Facebook Video Downloader
- 1.3 Online Facebook Video Downloader
- 1.4 Free Facebook Video Downloader
- 1.5 Android Facebook Video Downloader
- 1.6 Download Facebook Music
- 1.7 Copy Video From Facebook
- 1.8 Burn Facebook Videos to DVD
- 2 Conversion
- 2.1 Facebook Video Converter
- 2.2 Facebook Video to MP4
- 2.3 Facebook Video to MP3
- 2.4 Facebook Music to MP3
- 3 Editing
- 4 Playing
- 5 Sharing
- 5.1 Share Youtube to Facebook
- 5.2 Upload Video to Facebook
- 5.3 Share Facebook Video
- 5.4 Share PPT on Facebook
- 6 Tips & Tricks
- 6.1 Facebook Video Format
- 6.2 Make Facebook Video Album
- 6.3 Set Up Video on Facebook
- 6.4 Disable Facebook Video Autoplay
- 6.5 Facebook Video Chat Problems
- 6.6 Facebook Video Search
- 6.7 Facebook Video Issues
- 6.8 Record Facebook Video Calls
- 6.9 Screen Recording Video on Facebook
- 6.10 Facebook Funny Video
- 6.11 Facebook Video Chat APP
How to Share YouTube Video to Facebook Profile
Facebook has recently release a new Facebook profile - Timeline profile. Whether you love Timeline or not (delete Timeline?), adding YouTube videos to Facebook is easier and intuitive to play. This article will show you how to share YouTube videos to Facebook without install anything. You and all your friends could click to play YouTube videos right on your Timeline profile. No need to quit Facebook.
Tips: Use free youtube downloader to get the video off YouTube. You can also make funny YouTube videos with photos and music >>
So here goes the outlined steps:
Step 1Get the YouTube Video URL
I know you could share YouTube video by using Share on Facebook button to post a link on Facebook wall, but in such cases, you or your friends have to leave Facebook to watch YouTube video. We ask for more - stay with Facebook for YouTube videos.
Come back to our story. Usually, you could simply copy the YouTube video URL from browser address bar. Copying from a hyperlink also works.
Step 2Include YouTube in Facebook Post
Now login your Facebook account, and directly paste the YouTube video URL to the Status post field. The YouTube video title, description, and thumbnail will be automatically detected and included in your post. Change the privacy settings if necessary: you could share YouTube videos to public, friends, yourself or anyone on Facebook.
Step 3Feature YouTube Video on Facebook
A YouTube addict will love the new Facebook Timeline profile because it provides better YouTube experience on Facebook. By featuring an added YouTube videos, you will enjoy YouTube video on Facebook similar to what on YouTube. Click the "Feature" button (star) to make YouTube video player across the timeline to have a large size.
Step 4Play YouTube Video on Facebook Timeline
You will need the latest Adobe Flash Player installed to play YouTube videos on Facebook. Download it here.
Here come the easy steps.
Step 1: Go to YouTube's website and find your favorite videos. Click the video to play.
Step 2: Find the Share button under the video and click it.
Step 3: Set the start time and click Facebook to share the video to Facebook. It's just that easy. Try it out.
Make Your Own Videos from Photos and Music
If you want to personalize the YouTube video, you can read this: