Halloween Party Ideas
Top 5 Halloween Party Games for Kids
Halloween is a holiday that we prepare unexpected shocks and surprises to family, friends and relatives. What's your plan? Well, to celebrate this big day, it’s a great idea that we have some spooky games in the parties. Below I collect some Halloween party ideas for kids, which will make your Halloween party funnier.
1. Guess Who Game
This is a funny game at the beginning of the party. When each guest arrives, you can give a piece of paper taped their back with a Halloween character or item written on it. The object of the game is for each guest to figure out who they are.
- Everyone goes around and asks the other guests questions about their mystery character or item.
- The guests can only answer yes or no to the questions.
2. Word Scramble Game
Looking for unique Halloween game? Try this Halloween Word Scramble Game. Fun and simple!
- Give each player a piece of paper with a longer, Halloween related word at the top of the page, such as Halloween, scarecrow, or Frankenstein, ect.
- Set a time limit of 1 - 3 minutes and see how many words, at least 3 letters long, can be made using only the letters from the long word.
3. Sweets in the Dark
Halloween parties are full of candies – chocolate bars, fruit chews, caramels… Make full play of the candy selection and use it for one of our favorite Halloween party games, "Sweets in the Dark
Blindfold two players, and give them each a piece of candy to taste. Don’t give them the same candy or flavor.
Tell the players to identify either the type of candy bar or the color/flavor, if it’s fruit candy. The first player to get it wrong is out, and a new player takes the place. The first player to get five in a row correct wins.
4. Pumpkin Golf
It is a funny game. All we have to do is to hit the golf ball into a pumpkin. So before the game, carve out a pumpkin and make the mouth extra large. Tape the ramp to the floor for stability.
- Mark a starting point a few feet from the start of the ramp. The older the kids, the farther away.
- Each player gets to hit a golf ball three times.
- Each time the ball goes into the pumpkin, the player wins a piece of candy.
5. Gross Grab Bag
The joy of Halloween party is to reach into the unknown, test the fear and come out with something delightful at the end. So this game is perfect for kids!
Wrap the small toys or prizes in cling film to prevent them from getting damaged while they are hiding in the Jell-o.
Fill a bowl or bucket with Jell-o and place the small toys inside, taking care to hide them deep in the Jell-o. Blindfold the player so they do not see what they are sticking their hand into, spin them around and ask them to reach in and take out a prize.
I’m sure these Halloween game ideas for kids will make them happier in parties. Shoot funny videos of kids and make a Halloween video with software like Wondershare Filmora (originally Wondershare Video Editor) is a good idea to keep this valuable memory. Just get started and enjoy the spooky Halloween.