- Choosing the Right mp4 Software
- Tutorial and Tips on MP4 Conversion and Software
How to Upload MP4 to YouTube Freely
Though there are many formats of videos available in the market but, MP4 is the best among them. YouTube is the place where we can get this opportunity to upload all those type videos. But YouTube declares MP4 as an official format to upload videos. Though they said to upload MP4 Video, sometime while uploading, we fail to upload MP4 formatted video to YouTube due to unsupported codec or different configuration. We’re also required sometimes to edit our video before uploading it on YouTube. In this article we will tell you how to edit your video, convert YouTube MP4 supported format and upload it to YouTube in an easy and hassle freeway.
Wondershare AllMyTube -Download online videos, convert and manage videos freely and easily
- Download HTML5, HD, HQ and 4K videos from YouTube
- Download Videos from 1000+ video sharing websites, like Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc
- Support downloading audio files directly on Firefox, Chrome and IE
- Convert videos to many formats, such as MOV, MP4, AVI,etc
- Optimize videos for: iMovie, iTunes, iPhone, Apple TV and more
- A built-in Player allows you to enjoy FLV, MP4, WebM videos cozily
- Transfer videos through WiFi to play on your devices
- Extract audio to MP3, M4A, WAV, MKA
As we know YouTube does not support all formats, you have to edit your video before uploading them. To edit and convert the video into correct format, you need Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. It is available on internet and you can download it free.
1.1 Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
This is the best software, containing 30x faster video conversion power. It has total converting power of 159 formats. They always update their software by upcoming video format and it is the most user-friendly software. Moreover it has a feature that can transfer any video without USB cable. Also you can perfectly create your home video by yourself. Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate has the following basic functions.
- • Trim, Merge, Crop, Special Effects
- • Rotate, Watermark, Subtitle
- • Change Aspect Ratio, Volume
- • Brightness, Saturation, Contrast
- • Deinterlacing, Grayscale, And More!
Step 1 How to Cut/Crop/Edit MP4 with Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
Following steps are there to show you how to edit your video using Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
Add Video You Want to Edit
- Install and Run your Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.
- Click on any “Add Files” buttons or “Drag and Drop” files from you file browser (Figure: 1).
- After clicking on “Add Files” a small window open (Figure: 2).
- Select your MP4 file and click “Open”
- Now you can see your video in software
- For edit your video, click on “Edit” button
- Now an editable window appear where you can fully customised your videos
- There are five main tabs on this window
Trim / Cut Video
- From “Trim” you can cut any video for make short clip or skip any clip from video
- If you want to save any short clip, you can manually put start and end time in side box (or)
- Select your desired length of clip from time line, selected length will appear on green colour
- Just like pictures you also can crop any video
- For cropping your video, select “Adujst”
- Click on “Crop” icon
- A white box will appear in video preview
- You can resize that box for your desired outcome
- Click on “Done”
- You can see the cropped frame after click on “Done” button
- Now for further edit options click on “Effect”
- Hare you can perform many things like
- Volume adjustment
- Colour adjustment
- Colour Themes
- From Watermark you can add your text as watermark
- In “subtitle” you can add subtitle.
When you finish your editing click on “OK” button
- After edit your video, you can see the details of destination file.
Step 2 How to Convert MP4 to YouTube
- “Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate” introduces pre modified MP4 format that is specifically used for YouTube video.
- So we select YouTube MP4 format as our output video
- Select “output Format”
- Click “Format”
- Click “Web”
- Select “YouTube Video”
- This format uses standard video codec H.264 and Audio Codec: AAC uses for YouTube
- Now last but not least, just click “Convert” and your video will be processed including your editing
Now is the time to upload your MP4 format video to YouTube. You can choose to upload your MP4 to YouTube from computer or from mobile by your convenience.
Method 1: Upload MP4 to YouTube from Computer
While uploading the video to YouTube, you have to follow these easy steps. You have the formatted MP4 video on your computer. Now log in YouTube with your own Gmail account. So you get the permission to upload a new video, and then your account will be converted into a channel.Open and Log
- Open www.youtube.com
- Log in your Account
- From right top corner select “Upload” button
- On next window, select the converted file we edit and create previously using arrow (highlighted) button
- You also can drag and drop file into that box
- Now your file is starting uploading on YouTube server
- While uploading you file you can fill all relevant information about your file
- Once your file is uploaded, then click on “Publish” button
- Now after finishing the uploading, it will redirect you to the video manager, where your all video will store, and you can do anything
Method 2: Upload MP4 to YouTube Video from Mobile
You can also have the access to upload your video from your mobile.
You need to just follow the process.
1. Go to the YouTube app from your handset device. Sign in from your end. (If you are using the YouTube app first time).
2. Now go to the app, from the home screen, and then select the menu option by pressing the YouTube icon.
3. Here you will get upload option on this menu, which is needed to upload your MP4 video from mobile.
4. Now you are in the upload page.
5. Now here you select the MP4 video from your device, and click ‘select’ from your device.
6. Fill in the title of your MP4 video, description of your video, video privacy and also tags of your video to search your video on search engine.
Here is the picture containing this information,
7. Now the device will show you the uploading timing and other information. The total size of your MP4 video, name of video, name of the up loader, uploading percentage etc.
So finally you get your MP4 video on YouTube, by using mobile YouTube up loader. You can upload your video from anywhere, anytime from your mobile device.
Almost all types of videos are supported by YouTube. But the best format is MP4.
However, there are also some formats that you can use to upload your video on YouTube. Here all formats name are given below:
- MOV: Metal-Oxide Arrestor
- MPEG4: MPEG-1 is found in a .DAT file on a video CD
- MP4:multimedia container
- AVI: container (a shell, which enables any form of compression to be used)
- WMV: Windows Media Video (See ASF)
- MPEGPS: It is some lower and almost unknown format
- FLV: Flash video (encoded to run in a flash animation)
- 3GP:the most common video format for cell phones
- WebM: Web supported format
So here is the full information how you upload MP4 video on YouTube freely. Hope it will help you a lot to upload MP4 video on YouTube.