How to Convert MP4 to iPhone (iPhone 5/5S Included)
MP4 Tips Related to Apple Device
- 1. How to Convert MP4 to QuickTime MOV (Mavericks included)?
- 2. How to Convert ISO to MP4 in 1 Click
- 3. How to Convert An iPhone Video to MP4?
- 5. How to Add Subtitles to MP4 Files in Mac/Win (Win8 included)
- 6. iMovie Won't Import MP4 Files [Solved]
- 7. Can't Play MP4 on Apple TV? [Solved]
- 8. Can't import MP4 into Final Cut Pro? [Solved]
- 9. How to Convert MP4 to iPhone?
- 10. How to Convert MP4 to iPod Video Quickly and Easily?
Want to enjoy the downloaded MP4 videos on your new iPhone 5/5s on the go? Sometimes you may fail to play MP4 on iPhone. That's because the compressed way for MP4 video can be different and complicated. iPhone can only recognize file with .M4V, .MP4, and .MOV extensions and compressed in H.264 or MPEG-4. If your MP4 file is not compressed in this way, it can't be opened or played smoothly with your iPhone 4/iPhone 4S. You need to convert them to iPhone compatible format first. Here, this MP4 to iPhone Video converter is highly recommended.
Convert MP4 to iPhone Compatible Format for Mac / Windows (Windows 10 included)
- • Convert video to any format, like AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, etc.
- • Convert to different Apple and Android devices, Final cut Pro and iMovie, with optimized presets.
- • Customize video by trimming, cropping, adding subtitle or effects, etc.
- • Add comment, description, actor or director name on your video automatically.
- • work at 30 X fast speed and convert with ZERO qualilty loss.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Why Choose Video Converter Ultimate (Windows / Mac)
Convert MP4 to iPhone
You can just set your iPhone as output format withput thinking about the specific format or codec supported by your iPhone, saving you a lot of trouble.
Wide Format Support
You can drag and drop any multimedia into this video converter for iPhone, and then batch convert them to your desired format.
Want to make your downloaded movie looking like those purchase from iTunes? This application can easily make it. It can add film cover, comment, description, etc, to your video.
You can play your talent to cuctomize your video with various effects, or your can trim, crop your video and add subtitle to it.
How to Convert MP4 to iPhone (iPhone 6S( Plus)/6 Included) for Playback
1.Import file(s) to this software
Launch this video converter. Click "Add Files" and import the videos you want to convert or directly drag & drop them into the program. Batch conversion is supported. You can add more files at one time.
2.Choose the output format
Click the Format icon at the bottom of this app's pane to open output window. Then select iPhone (iPhone 6S/6/5s/5/4/4s) from Devices category.
Tips: this program also provides editing functions which enables you to modify output video. Common editing tools are provided: trimming, cropping, video adjustment, watermark, and subtitles (simply click the "Edit" image button at the right hand side of Format).
3.Start MP4 to iPhone conversion
Click Convert image button to activate conversion. Then you will soon to play you MP4 on your new iPhone 6s or other iPhone models.
When all conversions completed, the converted videos will automatically add to your iTurnes if you have done the seting: Go to Preferences>Convert>Add files to iTunes Library after convertion. Sync them to your iPhone 6s/iPhone 6, and then you're able to play them anytime, anywhere. Please enjoy!
Video Tutorial: How to Convert MP4 to iPhone (iPhone 6s/6 Included)
An alternative and easier way is to convert videos with this free online video converter. Just have a try.