iPad Transfer for Media & Photos
- 1. Transfer Music
- 1.1 Transfer Music from Computer to iPad
- 1.2 Upload iPhone/iPod/iPad Music to Google Music
- 1.3 Transfer Playlist from iPad to iTunes
- 1.4 Transfer Music from iPad to iTunes
- 1.5 Transfer Music from iPad to Mac
- 1.6 Transfer Music from iPad to iPod
- 1.7 Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- 1.8 Transfer Music & Playlists from iPhone, iPad or iPod to PC
- 1.9 Transfer Music from iPad to PC
- 1.10 Transfer Music to iPad without iTunes
- 1.11 Transfer Music from iPad to iPad
- 1.12 Transfer Music from Old iPod to iPhone/iPad
- 1.13 Transfer Music from Mac to iPad
- 1.14 Transfer Music from iTunes to iPad
- 1.15 Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad
- 1.16 Transfer Music from PC to iPad Air/mini
- 1.17 Transfer MP3 to iPad with/without iTunes Sync
- 1.18 Transfer iTunes Playlist to iPad
- 1.19 Sync Music to iPad
- 1.20 Stream Music to iPad
- 1.21 Share Music to Multiple iPhones, iPads, and iPods
- 2. Transfer Videos
- 2.1 Transfer Video to iPad without iTunes
- 2.2 Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad without iTunes
- 2.3 Transfer Videos/Movies from Mac to iPad
- 2.4 Transfer Videos from PC to iPad
- 2.5 Transfer Movies from PC to iPad
- 2.6 Transfer Videos from iPad to PC
- 2.7 Transfer Videos from iPad to Mac
- 2.8 Transfer Videos from iPad to DVD
- 2.9 Transfer Video from iPad to iPad
- 2.10 Transfer Video from Computer to iPad
- 2.11 Transfer MP4 to iPad
- 2.12 Transfer Movies from iPad to iTunes
- 2.13 Transfer a DVD to iPad
- 2.14 Stream Video from Mac to iPad
- 2.15 Stream Movies to iPad
- 2.16 Convert and Burn iPad Video to DVD
- 3. Transfer Photos
- 3.1 Transfer Pictures from iPad to SD Card
- 3.2 Transfer Pictures from Camera to iPad
- 3.3 Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album
- 3.4 Transfer iPad Camera Roll to PC
- 3.5 Transfer Photos from PC to iPad
- 3.6 Transfer Photos from Mac to iPad
- 3.7 Transfer Photos from iPod to iPad
- 3.8 Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad
- 3.9 Transfer Photos from iPad to USB Flash Drive
- 3.10 Transfer Photos from iPad to Flash Drive
- 3.11 Transfer Photos from iPad to PC
- 3.12 Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer
- 3.13 Transfer Photos from iPad to iMac
- 3.14 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone
- 3.15 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPad
- 3.16 Transfer Photos to iPad
- 3.17 Sync Photos to iPad
- 3.18 Sync iPhoto Pictures to iPad
- 3.19 Top 10 Photo Transfer Apps
- 3.20 Backup iPad Photos
- 3.21 Add Photos to iPad
- 4. Transfer Files
- 5. Transfer Contacts
- 6. Transfer Books/PDF/Notes
- 7. Transfer Apps
How to Transfer Videos or Movies from iPad to Mac
When it comes to watching TV shows, movies, playing games or enjoying any other type of video, nothing can beat the experience of iPad. With its high resolution and quality, iPad can be considered as one of the best devices for enjoying variety of videos. Thus, loads of these videos are stored by the users in the iPad. In case that there is a shortage of space on your iPad or if you wish to keep your memorable videos stored on another devices for backup, you can consider to transfer videos from iPad to Mac. Read below to know how to transfer videos from iPad to Mac easily.
It is important to copy video from iPad to Mac, either for backup, or further editing. However, you might have found iTunes can’t do it for you. iTunes can’t mostly because it is one-way transfer software – transferring video from Mac to iPad. In this case, if you really want to transfer videos from iPad to Mac easily and efficiently, you can choose to use the Mac software Image Capture instead. Below given are the steps to transfer video from iPad to Mac using Image Capture.
Step 1: Connect iPad to Mac and open Image Capture
Using a USB cable, connect iPad to Mac and then open the program of Image Capture on your Mac. The program of Image Capture is pre-installed on all the system of Mac.
Step 2: Select iPad on Image Capture
Select iPad as your device on the left side of the panel and the list of all images and videos present on your iPad will now be visible on the right side of the panel.
Step 3: Select the desired video
From the given list of videos, select the one that you wish to transfer to your Mac. Below given screen shot shows 1 selected video and then press “Import”.
Step 4: Select the destination folder
Select the folder on Mac where you wish to save the selected video. Below given screenshot shows “Pictures” as the selected folder.
Step 5: Transfer Succeeds
The video is successfully transferred, and a sign with tick mark will show the successful transfer of the video as marked in below given screenshot.
Thus using the above given steps you can transfer movie from iPad to Mac.
Besides Image Capture on Mac, third party software can also be used to transfer movies from iPad to Mac and one of the best software packages to do so is Wondershare TunesGo Retro(Mac) - iOS Transfer for Mac. This software can be used to transfer playlists, videos and other data between iOS device, iTunes and PC. Below given are some of the features of the software:
• Allows the user to make the selection of the videos from the given list and transfer them to other iOS device, PC or iTunes.
• Allows to transfer all the videos to other devices and PC with just a click.
• Allows to take backup of device data so that in case if the device is lost, the data can be recovered.
• Make any photos or video from apple devices or PC to GIF image.
• Allows to connect multiple device at a time for data transfer.
• Software is compatible with all iOS device including iPod classic, iPad mini and others.
• The un-supported formats of the music, video files are automatically converted to the iOS compatible formats.
Note: If you want to transfer files from iPad to PC, then you need to download and install TunesGo Retro - iOS Transfer for Window version.
The steps to transfer videos from iPad to Mac with TunesGo Retro(Mac).
Step 1: Install and open TunesGo Retro on Mac
Install Wondershare TunesGo Retro and open it on your Mac and an interface like below will appear.
Step 2: Connect iPad with your Mac
Connect iPad using a USB cable to Mac and the device will be shown in TunesGo Retro(Mac) interface as given below.
Step 3: Find video from Movies , TV Shows or somewhere else
Under the iPad, select Movies, TV Shows or Videos in the Camera Roll, from which you can select the videos stored on iPad. Below we will make Movies, TV Shows for example.
Step 4: Select Movies or TV Shows
From the available list of movies or TV shows, select the one that you wish to transfer to Mac. In case if you wish to select all the movies/TV shows, opt for “Select All” option on top of the panel.
Step 5: Export Videos from iPad to Mac
On top of the panel, select “Export” and then a new window will open where you need to mention the destination folder under “Where” and the name of file in “Save As”. Below given screen shot shows “Sample-1” as file name and “Desktop” as selected destination folder.
Thus, if you are looking for the ways of how to transfer video from iPad to Mac, above given solution will prove to be an apt choice.
In view that some customers are confused about the functions between TunesGo and TunesGo Retro, we have listed a detailed comparison table between them for further reference. Through the table, you can easily distinguish their differences: TunesGo focuses on freeing your music to discover, download, manage and enjoy your favorite music with a relatively higher price; meanwhile, TunesGo Retro is mainly to transfer music, photos, videos, playlists from your iPhone, iPad& iPod to iTunes Library& PC for backup, to manage music and photos freely with a relatively competitive price. Following are the details: