- 1.1 Android Device Manager
- 1.2 Android Contacts Manager
- 1.3 Android SMS Manager
- 1.4 Android App Manager
- 1.5 android photo manager
- 1.6 Android Podcast Manager
- 1.7 android wifi manager
- 1.8 Android bluetooth manager
- 1.9 Android Password Manager
- 2.0 android partition manager
- 2.1 Android Expense Manager
- 2.2 Android Audio Manager
- 2.3 Android ROM Manager
- 2.4 Android Battery Manager
- 2.5 Android Task Manager
- 2.6 android startup manager
- 2.7 android window manager
- 2.8 android download manager
- 2.9 Android Call Manager
- 3.0 Android Root Manager
- 3.1 android notification manager
- 3.2 Android Memory Manager
- 3.3 android desktop manager
- 3.4 Android Update Manager
- 3.5 Android Storage Manager
- 3.6 Android Project Manager
Easy ways to Transfer Photos from LG Phone to Computer
The LG phone, like LG G2, lets you experience photography enjoyment. If you like shooting photos with LG phone, you may want to scan the photos on the computer. Well, transferring photos from LG phone to computer is not a hard job. In the part below, I list 2 easy ways, you can scan it and find your wanted way .
Solution 1: Transfer pictures from LG phone to compute simple with USB cable
It's easy. All you need is a USB cable.
- Firstly, plug in the Android USB cable to connect your LG phone to the computer. The computer will instantly detect your LG phone.
- Then, go to My Computer and open the LG drive. As you see, the photos that you shoot are saved in DCIM folder.
- And then, open this folder and drag and drop your favorite photos to the computer.
Sounds easy, right? However, you may ignore the fact that usually there're more photos on your LG phone, besides the ones you shoot. These photos are usually the results of playing apps or searching the internet on your LG phone, which are easily ignored. Even if you realize them, it's not an easy thing to find them, considering too many folders on your LG phone. Hence, is possible to find and copy these photos to the computer as easy as the ones you shoot?
Of course. Here is a simple way you can follow. However, you need a help. That is the Wondershare MobileGo for Android (Windows) or the Wondershare MobileGo for Android Pro (Mac). This tool is regarded as a powerful desktop Android manager, which scan all photos on your LG phone and move them to the computer in batches.
Solution 2: download photos from lg phone to computer with a tool
Just download and install the Windows or Mac version on your computer. Since both versions works in a quite similar way, here, I'm going to show you simple steps done on the Windows version.
Step 1. Connect the LG phone to the computer
Run MobileGo for Android program on the computer. For Windows user, you have two ways of connecting. One is to plug the smaller end of the USB cable into the LG phone and plug the other end into the computer. The other way is via WiFi. Before the WiFi connection, you ought to install the MobileGo APK file on your LG phone first. Then, your LG phone appears in the primary window.
Note: For the Mac users, you can plug into a USB cable to connect your LG phone to the Mac. WiFi is not available in Mac OS.
Step 2. Copy photos from LG to computer
In the left sidebar, click the triangle next to Photos. Under the Photo category are all the photo folders on your LG phone. Open one folder and choose the photos you'd like to export. Then, click Export. Browse the computer and set the destination. Then, the photo transfer begins. When it's over, click Close or Open Folder to check the exported photos.
The video tutorial tells you how to move LG photos to computer
Above are the two ways on how to transfer photos from LG phone to computer. Choose the way you like and have a try.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS - 3 Ways to Recover Your Lost iPhone Data
- Recover iPhone data by scanning your iPhone, extracting iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Preview and selectively recover what you want from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud backup.
- Fix iOS to normal without losing data such as recovery mode, bricked iPhone, white screen, etc.
- Fully compatible with iOS 9, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and all other iOS device models