iPad Transfer for Media & Photos
- 1. Transfer Music
- 1.1 Transfer Music from Computer to iPad
- 1.2 Upload iPhone/iPod/iPad Music to Google Music
- 1.3 Transfer Playlist from iPad to iTunes
- 1.4 Transfer Music from iPad to iTunes
- 1.5 Transfer Music from iPad to Mac
- 1.6 Transfer Music from iPad to iPod
- 1.7 Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- 1.8 Transfer Music & Playlists from iPhone, iPad or iPod to PC
- 1.9 Transfer Music from iPad to PC
- 1.10 Transfer Music to iPad without iTunes
- 1.11 Transfer Music from iPad to iPad
- 1.12 Transfer Music from Old iPod to iPhone/iPad
- 1.13 Transfer Music from Mac to iPad
- 1.14 Transfer Music from iTunes to iPad
- 1.15 Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad
- 1.16 Transfer Music from PC to iPad Air/mini
- 1.17 Transfer MP3 to iPad with/without iTunes Sync
- 1.18 Transfer iTunes Playlist to iPad
- 1.19 Sync Music to iPad
- 1.20 Stream Music to iPad
- 1.21 Share Music to Multiple iPhones, iPads, and iPods
- 2. Transfer Videos
- 2.1 Transfer Video to iPad without iTunes
- 2.2 Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad without iTunes
- 2.3 Transfer Videos/Movies from Mac to iPad
- 2.4 Transfer Videos from PC to iPad
- 2.5 Transfer Movies from PC to iPad
- 2.6 Transfer Videos from iPad to PC
- 2.7 Transfer Videos from iPad to Mac
- 2.8 Transfer Videos from iPad to DVD
- 2.9 Transfer Video from iPad to iPad
- 2.10 Transfer Video from Computer to iPad
- 2.11 Transfer MP4 to iPad
- 2.12 Transfer Movies from iPad to iTunes
- 2.13 Transfer a DVD to iPad
- 2.14 Stream Video from Mac to iPad
- 2.15 Stream Movies to iPad
- 2.16 Convert and Burn iPad Video to DVD
- 3. Transfer Photos
- 3.1 Transfer Pictures from iPad to SD Card
- 3.2 Transfer Pictures from Camera to iPad
- 3.3 Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album
- 3.4 Transfer iPad Camera Roll to PC
- 3.5 Transfer Photos from PC to iPad
- 3.6 Transfer Photos from Mac to iPad
- 3.7 Transfer Photos from iPod to iPad
- 3.8 Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad
- 3.9 Transfer Photos from iPad to USB Flash Drive
- 3.10 Transfer Photos from iPad to Flash Drive
- 3.11 Transfer Photos from iPad to PC
- 3.12 Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer
- 3.13 Transfer Photos from iPad to iMac
- 3.14 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone
- 3.15 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPad
- 3.16 Transfer Photos to iPad
- 3.17 Sync Photos to iPad
- 3.18 Sync iPhoto Pictures to iPad
- 3.19 Top 10 Photo Transfer Apps
- 3.20 Backup iPad Photos
- 3.21 Add Photos to iPad
- 4. Transfer Files
- 5. Transfer Contacts
- 6. Transfer Books/PDF/Notes
- 7. Transfer Apps
Transfer Photos from iPad to USB Flash Drive
Still tearing your hair out trying to transfer photos from iPad to USB Flash Drive? It's known that you can directly export photos in iPad camera Roll to USB Flash by plugging into a USB cable to the PC. However, no way is available to transfer photos from iPad Photo Library. In this case, it's a good choice to try a professional third-party tool, like Wondershare TunesGo Retro(Mac)- iOS Transfer for Mac or Wondershare TunesGo Retro - iOS Transfer (for Windows users). With this nice tool, you can easily drag and drop photos in iPad Camera Roll and Photo Library to the USB Flash Drive.
Part I: Transfer Photos from iPad to PC and Then from PC to USB Flash Drive
- Part II: Transfer Photos form iPad to USB Flash Drive with TunesGo Retro Easliy
There are two solutions to transfer photos to USB Flash Drive manually diredtly via computer:
Solution 1:Transfer photos from iPad to computer using email;
Solution 2:Transfer photos from iPad to computer using iPhoto.
Then transfer photos from PC to USB Flash Drive.
And it's almost the same with transferring " transfer photos from iPhone to USB Flash Drive". So here we can refer to this Guide: How to Transfer Pictures from iPhone to Flash Drive
Download this tool to transfer photos from iPad to USB drive.
Note: Both Windows version and Mac versions are fully compatible with the New iPad, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, iPad 2 and iPad running iOS9, iOS8, iOS 7, iOS 6 & iOS 5. In this article, I'll try the Windows version, that is, Wondershare TunesGo Retro.
The first thing you should do is to install TunesGo Retro on your computer. Run it to show the primary window on the computer screen. Then, connect the USB Flash Drive to the computer with a USB cable. After it's detected, you should open the flash drive disk on the computer.
Step 1. Connect your iPad to the computer
Then, plug into a USB cable to connect your iPad to the computer. TunesGo Retro will detect your iPad at once, and then show it in the primary window. In the left sidebar of the primary widow, you can view music, playlists, photos, etc on your iPad.
Step 2. Copy photos from iPad to USB Flash Drive
And then, go to "Photos" in the left sidebar. The Camera Roll and Photo Library show up on the right pane. Drag and drop the two folders to the disk flash drive. Or choose you're the folder(s) and click "Export to". In the pop-up file browser window, find the USB Flash Drive disk. And then, copy the folder(s) to it.
To export photos, you can open the Camera Roll or Photo Library, and select your wanted photos, then export them to USB Flash Drive.
Note: The albums under Photo Library category created with TunesGo Retrocan also be exported to USB Flash Drive.
Well done! You have managed to transfer photos from iPad to flash drive. Actually, besides photos, TunesGo Retroempowers you to move music files, photos, contacts and SMS to the computer. So, download TunesGo Retroto move iPad photos to USB Flash Drive.
You Might Be Interested in
- Deleting Photos from iPad Easily
- Downloading Photos from iPhone to PC
- Copying Videos from iPad to PC
Video Tutorial for Transferring Photos from iPad to USB Flash Drive