iPad Transfer for Media & Photos
- 1. Transfer Music
- 1.1 Transfer Music from Computer to iPad
- 1.2 Upload iPhone/iPod/iPad Music to Google Music
- 1.3 Transfer Playlist from iPad to iTunes
- 1.4 Transfer Music from iPad to iTunes
- 1.5 Transfer Music from iPad to Mac
- 1.6 Transfer Music from iPad to iPod
- 1.7 Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- 1.8 Transfer Music & Playlists from iPhone, iPad or iPod to PC
- 1.9 Transfer Music from iPad to PC
- 1.10 Transfer Music to iPad without iTunes
- 1.11 Transfer Music from iPad to iPad
- 1.12 Transfer Music from Old iPod to iPhone/iPad
- 1.13 Transfer Music from Mac to iPad
- 1.14 Transfer Music from iTunes to iPad
- 1.15 Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad
- 1.16 Transfer Music from PC to iPad Air/mini
- 1.17 Transfer MP3 to iPad with/without iTunes Sync
- 1.18 Transfer iTunes Playlist to iPad
- 1.19 Sync Music to iPad
- 1.20 Stream Music to iPad
- 1.21 Share Music to Multiple iPhones, iPads, and iPods
- 2. Transfer Videos
- 2.1 Transfer Video to iPad without iTunes
- 2.2 Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad without iTunes
- 2.3 Transfer Videos/Movies from Mac to iPad
- 2.4 Transfer Videos from PC to iPad
- 2.5 Transfer Movies from PC to iPad
- 2.6 Transfer Videos from iPad to PC
- 2.7 Transfer Videos from iPad to Mac
- 2.8 Transfer Videos from iPad to DVD
- 2.9 Transfer Video from iPad to iPad
- 2.10 Transfer Video from Computer to iPad
- 2.11 Transfer MP4 to iPad
- 2.12 Transfer Movies from iPad to iTunes
- 2.13 Transfer a DVD to iPad
- 2.14 Stream Video from Mac to iPad
- 2.15 Stream Movies to iPad
- 2.16 Convert and Burn iPad Video to DVD
- 3. Transfer Photos
- 3.1 Transfer Pictures from iPad to SD Card
- 3.2 Transfer Pictures from Camera to iPad
- 3.3 Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album
- 3.4 Transfer iPad Camera Roll to PC
- 3.5 Transfer Photos from PC to iPad
- 3.6 Transfer Photos from Mac to iPad
- 3.7 Transfer Photos from iPod to iPad
- 3.8 Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad
- 3.9 Transfer Photos from iPad to USB Flash Drive
- 3.10 Transfer Photos from iPad to Flash Drive
- 3.11 Transfer Photos from iPad to PC
- 3.12 Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer
- 3.13 Transfer Photos from iPad to iMac
- 3.14 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone
- 3.15 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPad
- 3.16 Transfer Photos to iPad
- 3.17 Sync Photos to iPad
- 3.18 Sync iPhoto Pictures to iPad
- 3.19 Top 10 Photo Transfer Apps
- 3.20 Backup iPad Photos
- 3.21 Add Photos to iPad
- 4. Transfer Files
- 5. Transfer Contacts
- 6. Transfer Books/PDF/Notes
- 7. Transfer Apps
3 Methods to Transfer Photos from iPad to iMac
The first iMac was the first without legacy PC. It was the first Macintosh machine to have a USB port however no floppy circle drive. Hence, all Macs have included USB. Through the USB port, equipment producers could make items perfect with both x86 PCs and Macs. On the other hand, the iPad is known to be one of the most influential tablets around the world. It had created the grounds for other tablets to be existent in the market as well. iPad can be used to do all the daily choirs that you do on your computer or your laptop, yet making it easier since iPad's are very handy. The excellent speed and outstanding display quality has allowed Apple to lead the tablets industry since the start. Now everyone wants an iPad. It's essential to know how to transfer your photos from your iMac and iPad, so you can bring and appreciate the photos anytime and anywhere.
To make it easy to copy photos from iPad to mac, I suggest you Wondershare TunesGo Retro (Mac) - iOS Transfer for Mac. It's iPad to Mac photo transfer software, letting you transfer photos from iPad Photo Library and Camera Roll to Mac, easily and quickly. You can either transfer all photos or selected photos as you like.
people have downloaded it
Follow the easy tutorial on how to transfer iPad photos to Mac:
Step 1. Use a USB cable to connect iPad with Mac and launch Wondershare TunesGo Retro (Mac). After detecting your iPad, this software will display your iPad information in the primary window.
Step 2. Transfer photos from iPad Camera Roll/Photo Library to Mac
In Photos window, click Camera Roll or Photo Library on the right side of window. Then you'll see all photos saved in Camera Roll or Photo Library on the left. Select wanted photos and click Export. Find a folder on your Mac to save these photos.
Step 3. To transfer a photo album to Mac, right click the photo album on the right side, and select Export in the drop-down list.
How to Transfer iPad Photos to Mac
With iPhoto, you can also download iPad photos to Mac. Follow the step.
Step 1. Connect your iPad to your Mac by plugging in a USB cable
Step 2. Open the iPhoto application on your Mac. iPhoto shows you the photos saved in your iPad.
Step 3. Select the photos you like to import. Then, click on Import Selected.
Step 4. When done, you are asked whether you want to delete or keep photos after import.
The steps below show how to use Image Capture for transferring iPad Photos to your Mac.
Step 1. Connect your iPad to Mac with a USB cable.
Step 2. Open the Image Capture application on your Mac.
Step 3. Select the photos you want to import to your Mac.
Step 4. Choose where you want to save the photos on your Mac. Then, click on Import or Import All.
Step 5. When done, you can see the photos imported marked with a green check mark.