- 1 Transfer to Android
- iPhone Contacts to Android
- iPhone SMS to Android
- iPhone to Android
- iTunes Music to Android
- iTunes Movie to Android
- iCloud Music to Android
- iPod to Android
- iPad to Samsung
- Mac Music to Android
- WinPhone to Android
- ZTE to Android
- Blackberry to Android
- Blackberry Contacts to Samsung
- Symbian to Android
- Huawei to Android
- HTC to Samsung
- Outlook Contacts to Android
- PC to Nexus
- Music from PC to Android
- Videos from PC to Android
- Transfer Android Contacts
- Transfer Android Data
- Android Import Contacts
- Transfer Android Music&Video
- 2 Transfer from Android
- Android Contacts to iPhone
- Android Music to iTunes
- Android Music to iPhone
- Android Contacts to Samsung
- Android Contacts to iPhone
- Samsung Contacts Transfer
- Android SMS to Android
- Galaxy to PC
- Android to iPhone
- Android Apps Transfer
- Android File Transfer Apps
- Android Wifi File Transfer
- Android Wireless File Transfer
- Phone Transfer Softwares
- Android File Transfers
- Android File Transfer Alternative
- Samsung File Transfer
- 15 Samsung Transfers
- Phone Data Transfer
2 Methods to Transfer Music from Mac to Android
Have stored many fair-sounding music files on your Mac? Purchased multiple songs in iTunes and want to play them on your Android device? However, unlike the Windows PC, Mac doesn't let you mount the Android phone or tablet as an external hard drive by using a USB cable. This makes it difficult to transfer music from Mac to Android phone or tablet. Feel frustrated? Take it easy. Here are two useful Mac to Android music transfer tools with which you can easily copy music from Mac to Android device.
Wondershare TunesGo for Mac is a Mac to android transfer tool. It enables you to drag and drop your desired music files from Mac to Android. If you have tons of songs, playlists in iTunes, you can use it to sync itunes music to android in 1 click.
1. Easy to use, very convenient
2. Transfer songs and playlists from iTunes and Mac to Android device
3. Supported Android 2.1 and up.
4. Compatible with over 2,000 Android devices, incluidng HTC, Samsung, LG, Sony, Motorola, HUAWEI, ZTE, and more.
Cons: Not free.
Step 1. Run Wondershare TunesGo for Android (Mac) on Mac.
Step 2. Use a USB cable to connect your Android phone or tablet to Mac. After detcted, your Android device will be shown in the primary window.
Step 3. On your Mac, find the songs or playlists you want. Then, drag and drop them to your Android. You can do as the screenshots shows you.
android file transfer is a free program, which offers easy access to the Android SD card folder on the Mac. With it, you can transfer all your wanted music files from the Mac computer to your Android phone or tablet for free.
1. The interface is not intuitive.
2. Not support importing iTunes Playlists.
3. Only support Android devices running Android 3.0.
Below is the tutorial on transferring music from Mac to Android:
Step 1. Download and install android file transfer on your Mac.
Step 2. Connect your Android phone or tablet to the Mac with a USB cable;
Step 3. Launch the android file transfer and your Android SD card folder appears;
Step 4. Go to Finder on your Mac to find your desired songs and drag and drop them to the music folder on your Android phone or tablet.
Android Manager - One Stop Solution to Manage Your Mobile Lifestyle
- One click to download, manage, import & export, transfer your music, photos and videos.
- De-duplicate contacts, switch devices, manage your app collection, backup & restore and send messages from your desktop.
- Mirror your android device to send messages, and play Android games on your computer.
- Transfer Files among your mobile devices without limitation.
- Optimze your device on the go with the MobileGo app.