iPad Transfer for Media & Photos
- 1. Transfer Music
- 1.1 Transfer Music from Computer to iPad
- 1.2 Upload iPhone/iPod/iPad Music to Google Music
- 1.3 Transfer Playlist from iPad to iTunes
- 1.4 Transfer Music from iPad to iTunes
- 1.5 Transfer Music from iPad to Mac
- 1.6 Transfer Music from iPad to iPod
- 1.7 Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- 1.8 Transfer Music & Playlists from iPhone, iPad or iPod to PC
- 1.9 Transfer Music from iPad to PC
- 1.10 Transfer Music to iPad without iTunes
- 1.11 Transfer Music from iPad to iPad
- 1.12 Transfer Music from Old iPod to iPhone/iPad
- 1.13 Transfer Music from Mac to iPad
- 1.14 Transfer Music from iTunes to iPad
- 1.15 Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad
- 1.16 Transfer Music from PC to iPad Air/mini
- 1.17 Transfer MP3 to iPad with/without iTunes Sync
- 1.18 Transfer iTunes Playlist to iPad
- 1.19 Sync Music to iPad
- 1.20 Stream Music to iPad
- 1.21 Share Music to Multiple iPhones, iPads, and iPods
- 2. Transfer Videos
- 2.1 Transfer Video to iPad without iTunes
- 2.2 Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad without iTunes
- 2.3 Transfer Videos/Movies from Mac to iPad
- 2.4 Transfer Videos from PC to iPad
- 2.5 Transfer Movies from PC to iPad
- 2.6 Transfer Videos from iPad to PC
- 2.7 Transfer Videos from iPad to Mac
- 2.8 Transfer Videos from iPad to DVD
- 2.9 Transfer Video from iPad to iPad
- 2.10 Transfer Video from Computer to iPad
- 2.11 Transfer MP4 to iPad
- 2.12 Transfer Movies from iPad to iTunes
- 2.13 Transfer a DVD to iPad
- 2.14 Stream Video from Mac to iPad
- 2.15 Stream Movies to iPad
- 2.16 Convert and Burn iPad Video to DVD
- 3. Transfer Photos
- 3.1 Transfer Pictures from iPad to SD Card
- 3.2 Transfer Pictures from Camera to iPad
- 3.3 Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album
- 3.4 Transfer iPad Camera Roll to PC
- 3.5 Transfer Photos from PC to iPad
- 3.6 Transfer Photos from Mac to iPad
- 3.7 Transfer Photos from iPod to iPad
- 3.8 Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad
- 3.9 Transfer Photos from iPad to USB Flash Drive
- 3.10 Transfer Photos from iPad to Flash Drive
- 3.11 Transfer Photos from iPad to PC
- 3.12 Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer
- 3.13 Transfer Photos from iPad to iMac
- 3.14 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone
- 3.15 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPad
- 3.16 Transfer Photos to iPad
- 3.17 Sync Photos to iPad
- 3.18 Sync iPhoto Pictures to iPad
- 3.19 Top 10 Photo Transfer Apps
- 3.20 Backup iPad Photos
- 3.21 Add Photos to iPad
- 4. Transfer Files
- 5. Transfer Contacts
- 6. Transfer Books/PDF/Notes
- 7. Transfer Apps
How To Transfer Music From Computer to iPad/iPad Mini With and Without iTunes
"How to transfer music from Computer to iPad? I'm a newbie here, please help." Generally speaking, users can transfer music from computer to iPad with iTunes or without it. This post will introduce both of the two kinds of methods in detail.
- Part 1. How to Download Music from Computer to iPad without iTunes
- Part 2. How to Transfer music from Computer to iPad with iTunes
- Part 3. Comparison between Wondershare TunesGo and iTunes
- Wondershare TunesGo
- A PC or Mac to Transfer Music
- Your iPad and Its USB Cable
- Transfer any song from your computer to iPad within seconds;
- Copy all or selected songs from your iPad to any computer;
- Support iPad air, iPad mini, the new iPad, and more iPad models running iOS 5 or later.
- Record whatever music you need for the enjoyment offline.
- Download Music from more than 10000 sites.
Step 1. Run Wondershare TunesGo on Your Computer
Download and install Wondershare TunesGo on your computer to transfer music from computer to iPad, and connect your device to computer with the USB cable.
Step 2. Add Music
Click Music in the left sidebar, and you'll see your iPad music in the right part. Click Add at the upper left corner to add music files from your computer.
Step 3. Download Songs from Computer to iPad
After selecting music files, Wondershare TunesGo will start downloading music from computer to iPad. If you have files which are incompatible with your iPad, TunesGo will convert them and then transfer.
Note. Convert Music to iPad-Compatible Format Automatically
iTunes and iOS devices don't support all kinds of audio formats, and only limited formats such as MP3, M4A and so on are supported. But if you download music from computer to iPad with Wondershare TunesGo, the software will automatically convert the icompatible files to MP3 and then transfer them to iPad.
Benefits of Transferring Music from Computer to iPad without iTunes
- Download music from computer to iPad without any limits
- No data will be erased during the transfer process
- Share music between different iPads and computers with ease
- It's very fast for the users to copy music from computer to iPad
What You Need
- iPad to Transfer Music
- A PC or Mac for Transferring Music
- USB Cable for your iPad
Process: Transfer Music from Computer to iPad
Step 1. Launch your iTunes Library on your computer, and select Edit > Preferences > Devices, then check "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically". With this option checked, your iPad will not sync with iTunes automatically.
Step 2. Download and install iTunes on your computer, and then connect iPad to computer with the USB cable. iTunes will start automatically, if not, you should manually start it.
Step 3. Click File at the upper left corner of iTunes, and choose Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library. Then select the music files which you want to transfer from computer to iPad.
Step 4. Click the iPad icon at the top middle in iTunes, and your iPad library appears in the left sidebar. Then you should select Music in the sidebar.
Step 5. Check Sync Music at the top of iTunes, and check "Entire music library" or "Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres". If you have selected the latter option, you can select the songs in the box below to transfer. Then Click Apply at the right bottom to start to transfer music from computer to iPad with iTunes.
Using iTunes to download music from computer to ipad is very easy, and it's the most widely used application for the users to manage their iOS devices. However, you should bear these rules in mind before using it to download music from computer to iPad: Your iTunes can only trust 5 devices on one computer. Otherwise, iTunes will erase your iPad data when adding music from your computer to your iPad. It means: don't switch computers, don't sync your iPad with other people's computers, don't snap songs directly on the Internet via your iPad, etc. Or you'll suffer from data loss.
|Transfer Speed||Fast||Normally Fast. Slow when Transferring Many Files|
|Erase Data During Sync||No||Yes|
|Fix Music Info||Automatically||No|
|Get Music||Download Online Music or Record Music||Apple Music & iTunes Store|
|Compatibility||Compatible with All iOS Devices; Compatible with Android Devices||Compatible with All iOS Devices|
Download music and manage your music for your iOS/Android Devices
|Guide for TunesGo：||1.Download Music||2.Record Music||3.Transfer Music||4.Manage iTunes Library||5.Tips for iTunes|