- 1. Download Devices
- Download to iPhone
- Download directly to iPhone
- Download on iPhone
- download for iPhone
- Download on iOS
- Download iOS Android
- Download on Android
- download free Android
- Download to computer
- Download to iTunes
- Download on iTunes
- Download from iTunes
- Download online
- How to download
- Best way to download
- Tips download legally
- Download MP3
- ways download music
- Free downloadable music
- Songs free download
- Free download MP3
- 2. Music Downloader
- MP3 downloader Android
- YouTube downloader Android
- Best music downloader
- Mp3 downloader free
- Best downloader iOS
- Downloader for Mac
- Music video downloader
- 3. Music download apps
- Paid downloader apps
- Free download apps
- Best download app
- MP3 download app
- Download software
- Download app for iPhone
- Free online downloader
- 4. Youtube music download
- Youtube downloader mp3
- Youtube downloader online
- Youtube songs downloader
- Best Youtube audio downloader
- Download audio youtube
- Download youtube ipod iphone
- 5. Pandora music
- 6. Soundcloud music
- Download from soundcloud
- How to get songs downloaded from Soundcloud
- Download soundcloud songs
- Top 5 softwares to download Soundcloud mp3 free
- How to download Soundcloud songs on iPhone
- Download music soundcloud
- How to download music from Soundcloud to iTunes
- How to download Soundcloud files
- Download Soundcloud Tracks from Soundcloud
- Download soundcloud chrome
- Download soundcloud methods
- Download soundcloud playlist
- 2 ways to download Soundcloud playlist manually and using Soundcloud playlist downloader
- How to get songs with Soundcloud download online
- Free Soundcloud downloader and paid downloader to get Soundcloud music
- Soundcloud downloader app
- Best free Soundcloud downloader online
- Chrome soundcloud downloader
- Top 5 Soundcloud downloader free download
- Tips for Soundcloud Download Firefox
- The best Soundcloud downloader high quality
- Soundcloud Link Downloader
How To Transfer Music From Computer to iPad/iPad Mini With and Without iTunes
"How to transfer music from Computer to iPad? I'm a newbie here, please help." Generally speaking, users can transfer music from computer to iPad with iTunes or without it. This post will introduce both of the two kinds of methods in detail.
- Part 1. How to transfer music from Computer to iPad without iTunes
- Part 2. How to transfer music from Computer to iPad with iTunes
- Wondershare TunesGo
- A PC or Mac to Transfer Music
- Your iPad and Its USB Cable
- Transfer any song from your computer to iPad within seconds;
- Copy all or selected songs from your iPad to any computer;
- Support iPad air, iPad mini, the new iPad, and more iPad models running iOS 5 or later.
- Record whatever music you need for the enjoyment offline.
- Download Music from more than 10000 sites.
Step 1. Run Wondershare TunesGo on Your Computer
Download and install Wondershare TunesGo on your computer to transfer music from computer to iPad, and connect your device to computer with the USB cable.
Step 2. Add Music
Click Music in the left sidebar, and you'll see your iPad music in the right part. Click Add at the upper left corner to add music files from your computer.
Step 3. Transfer Music from Computer to iPad
After selecting music files, Wondershare TunesGo will start transferring music from computer to iPad. If you have files which are incompatible with your iPad, TunesGo will convert them and then transfer.
Benefits of Transferring Music from Computer to iPad without iTunes
- Transfer music from computer to iPad without any limits
- No data will be erased during the transfer process
- Share music between different iPads and computers with ease
- It's very fast for the users to copy music from computer to iPad
What You Need
- iPad to Transfer Music
- A PC or Mac for Transferring Music
- USB Cable for your iPad
Process: Transfer Music from Computer to iPad
Step 1. Launch your iTunes Library on your computer, and select Edit > Preferences > Devices, then check "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically". With this option checked, your iPad will not sync with iTunes automatically.
Step 2. Download and install iTunes on your computer, and then connect iPad to computer with the USB cable. iTunes will start automatically, if not, you should manually start it.
Step 3. Click File at the upper left corner of iTunes, and choose Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library. Then select the music files which you want to transfer from computer to iPad.
Step 4. Click the iPad icon at the top middle in iTunes, and your iPad library appears in the left sidebar. Then you should select Music in the sidebar.
Step 5. Check Sync Music at the top of iTunes, and check "Entire music library" or "Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres". If you have selected the latter option, you can select the songs in the box below to transfer. Then Click Apply at the right bottom to start to transfer music from computer to iPad with iTunes.
Using iTunes to transfer music from computer to ipad is very easy, and it's the most widely used application for the users to manage their iOS devices. However, you should bear these rules in mind before using it to download music from computer to iPad: Your iTunes can only trust 5 devices on one computer. Otherwise, iTunes will erase your iPad data when adding music from your computer to your iPad. It means: don't switch computers, don't sync your iPad with other people's computers, don't snap songs directly on the Internet via your iPad, etc. Or you'll suffer from data loss.
Download music and manage your music for your iOS/Android Devices
|Guide for TunesGo：||1.Download Music||2.Record Music||3.Transfer Music||4.Manage iTunes Library||5.Tips for iTunes|