iPad Transfer for Files
- 1. Transfer Files
- 1.1Transfer Files to iPad from PC or Laptop
- 1.2 PC to iPad File Transfer
- 1.3 iPad File Manager
- 1.4 Use iPad as An External Hard Drive
- 1.5 Back up iPad Files to External Hard Drive
- 1.6 Transfer Purchased Items from iPad to iTunes
- 1.7 Transfer Files From Mac to iPad
- 1.8 Transfer Files from iPhone to iPad
- 1.9 Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- 1.10 Transfer Files from iPad to Mac
- 1.11 Sync iPad Files to Mac
- 1.12 Transfer Files from iPad to iPhone
- 1.13 Sync iPad to New Computer
- 1.14 Transfer Files to iPad without iTunes
- 1.15 Best iPad File Explorer for Mac
- 1.16 Transfer Files to iPad mini
- 1.17 Transfer Data from Old iPad to iPad
- 2. Transfer Contacts
- 3. Transfer Apps
- 4. Transfer Books/PDF/Notes
- 5. Transfer Music
- 6. Transfer Videos
- 7. Transfer Photos
How to Sync iPad Music Photos Apps Books and More Content to Mac
I've been syncing my iPad with my iMac for the past twelve months. However now want to sync it with my MacBook Air. How can I do this without losing apps, data and books etc. both Macs are running in OS X Lion, iPad on iOS 5.1.1. All are running on the same iTunes account.
Your Mac crash brings about a great data loss? Get a new Mac, but nothing on it? Don't worry. If you have saved data on your iPad, you can sync music, videos and photos from iPad to Mac effortlessly. All you shoould do is to turn to a iPad to Mac transfer tool for help. Here is a right one - the Wondershare TunesGo Retro (Mac).
The Wondershare TunesGo Retro (Mac) lets you sync all music and playlists with play counts, ratings, skips, etc from iPad to iTunes in Mac OS X, including Mavericks, with a simple click and sync music, videos, and photos from iPad to Mac. It's totally risk-free, never deleting any song, video or photo while syncing the iPad with Mac. And this tool is especially helpful to transfer songs which you grabbed from other people or downloaded directly from the internet. Follow the steps below to learn how to sync iPad content to Mac.
If you have a Windows PC, try the Wondershare TunesGo Retro (Windows). It can do more things than the Mac version. With its help, you can sync music files, playlists, videos, photos, contacts and SMS from iPad to Windows computer.
1. Sync Music, Videos, and Photos from iPad to Mac
Follow the steps below to learn how to sync iPad content to Mac. Now, install this tool on your Mac. Then, run it.
Step 1. Connect the iPad to Mac via the USB cable
Use the USB cable to connect your iPad to Mac. After the Wondershare TunesGo Retro (Mac) detects your iPad successfully, it will display your iPad in the starting window.
Step 2. Sync iPad music, videos and photos to Mac
All songs, videos, and photos on your iPad will be displayed in Music, Video and Photo windows respectively. Select your wanted files, click Export, Export or Export to iTunes. It's very easy to achieve your goal.
2. Sync iTunes Store purchased apps, TV shows, books and more to Mac
- Launch iTunes.
- Right click your iPad under Devices in the left-hand column on iTunes.
- From the drop-down list, select Transfer Purchases. Then what you've bought from iTunes Store for iPad will be transferred to your iTunes Library on Mac.
- When the transfer is completed, right click on your iPad again and select Back Up.
Note: Before you sync iPad with Mac, please launch iTunes on your Mac computer. Go to iTunes > Preferences…, click Devices tab, check Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically.
This is about how to sync iPad content to Mac mini, iMac, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air when you want to build or rebuild itunes library on a new Mac computer. By using this above mentioned way, you'll not lose iTunes non purchased items and songs directly downloaded from the Internet or received via emails.
Watch the Video to Sync iPad Content to Mac
Try the Wondershare TunesGo Retro (Mac) to sync iPad songs, videos and photos to Mac now!