- 1 Manage Android Contacts
- Manage Android Contacts
- Add Android Contact Widget
- Manage Google Contacts
- Deleted Contacts Recovery
- Undelete Android Contacts
- Android Contact Managers
- Recover Android Contacts
- Backup Android Contacts
- Import/Export Android Contacts
- Sort Android Contacts
- Organize Android Contacts
- De-duplicate Android Contacts
- Clean up Android Contacts
- Recover Samsung Contacts
- Samsung Contacts Backup Tools
- Merge Duplicate Contacts
- Sync HTC Contacts
- Contacts Backup Apps
- 2 Transfer Android Contacts
- iPhone to Android
- Android to iOS
- Lumia to Android
- Nokia to Android
- Android to Nokia
- WinPhone to Android
- iCloud Contacts to Android
- CSV Contacts to Android
- BlackBerry to Android
- Android to HTC
- Android to Samsung
- Android to Android
- Gmail Contacts to Android
- Android Contacts to Gmail
- Android to SIM Card
- Android to PC
- Symbian to Android/iOS
- Contacts to Samsung Galaxy
- Lumia to Samsung
- Nokia to Samsung Galaxy
- Samsung to Samsung
- BlackBerry to Samsung
- iOS to Samsung
- HTC to Samsung
- iPhone to Samsung
- Samsung to iPhone
- iPhone to Google Nexus
- iPhone to Nexus 4
- HTC to LG G3
- LG to iPhone
- Sony Xperia to iPhone
- iPhone to Sony Xperia
- iPhone to HTC
- HTC to iPhone
- HTC to iPad
- Outlook to Android
- Outlook Contacts to Moto X
- Import Contacts from VCF
- Contacts Transfer Apps
How to Sync Google Contacts with Android
People around the world handle with so many devices nowadays that it is very hard to remember what you left on which device. Instead, much easier solution would be to have all the informations and data in one place, and then you could acces them from any point or any device. Years ago, it was immposible to imagine that you could have a phone that is connected to the internet, and today, it is hard to imagine a device that is not synchronized. Synchronization is a smart solution, not only for those who have many devices or change them in short period, but also for those who are not careful with their data and contacts. Loosing an important number can be very tricky. Today, we will show you how to synchronize your Android smartphone with google contacts, and will also introduce you with the application that can make the enire process much easier. There is another way of synchronizing with google accounts, and that goes through vcard format. That is where Wondershare MobileGo comes to our aid. We will also show how to export contacts from Android to computer as vcard file, then import vcard file to gmail account. Adding Android contacts to Gmail is now easier than ever, and you will be able to backup Android contacts to Google. For someone who wants to use Android contacts on Gmail, this article will be very useful. Nevertheless, Gmail backup contacts is something everyone should do every once in a while.
Part 1: Sync google contacts with Android directly
We are showing you here how to synchronize your Google account with Android directly, so follow next steps.
1. Go to the main menu and find the Settings icon, press it.
2. When you enter the Settings menu, search for Accounts. Here, you can manage not only Google accounts, but many more.
3. As it is on the picture, other accounts appeared, but we will stay on Google. You have the possibility to synchronize your Android smartphone with vast varieties. For now, click Add account
4. When you are done with that, press Google account and you can create a new one if you do not have it, or if you do, simply login with the existing one
5. Last step is synchronization. You can choose in options what will be synchronized and what not, and among them you can choose contacts also.
Part 2: Sync google contacts to android with MobileGo
Here, we present to you Wondershare MobileGo application, which will help us to export the contacts in vcard format. Beside this, an application provides much more for its users, and is certainly helpful. From here, you can manage your applications, music, SMS services, videos, files and much more. It is not an ordinary tool that will control your smartphone, but rather your powerful ally in all challenges. Follow the few next steps to get everything done:
1. First, start Gmail, and after that go to Contacts menu on the left side.
2. Choose More > Export.
3. After that, pick "All contacts" and then "vCard format".
4. If you do not have the application, download it from here ( http://mobilego.wondershare.com/ ), install it and run it. The moment you do so, it will automatically recognize your smartphone, so you do not have to do anything, the application is very user friendly and will do most of the work for you.
5. After the application recognized your device, you can go to the left menu, press Contacts, and all you have will be shown. Next, go to upper Import button, press it and when you see the next menu, enter it and choose "from vCard file". That is all the procedure you need to do.
Part 3: Backup android contacts to gmail
Android Manager - One Stop Solution to Manage Your Mobile Lifestyle
- One click to download, manage, import & export, transfer your music, photos and videos.
- De-duplicate contacts, switch devices, manage your app collection, backup & restore and send messages from your desktop.
- Mirror your android device to send messages, and play Android games on your computer.
- Transfer Files among your mobile devices without limitation.
- Optimze your device on the go with the MobileGo app.
Here, the procedure is a little bit different. We will use Wondershare MobileGo to export contacts as vCard file, but later import them in Gmail accounts.
1. Like we did in the previous part, run MobileGo. The download link was shared in the section before.
2. This time, under the same menu, but different card, pick Export > to vCard files. You are done here with MobileGo, and as you see, it is very easy to use.
3. Next step is to import vCard files in Gmail. Go to Contacts, and choose More > Import > vCard. Easy and simple procedure.
After we have shown you detailed steps on all of the procedures, you can choose which one fits you most. Not all users can use all of them, but Wondershare MobileGo is for sure hell of a player when it comes to this topic. Being one of the rare applications that does this kind of synchronizing, it is for sure worth mentioning. Gmail contacts on Android now can be safer more than ever. Also, you do not have to worry anymore do you have someones number, as you have them all in one place. Simply log into your Google account from anywhere and any device, and you will be close to all of your contacts. Also, make sure that your Android device is capable of doing these procedures. Sometimes, it is not just about being connected, but also preserving the said words. For these actions, use regular backup, or if you do not feel like doing it every day, you can simply set your smartphone to automatic backup, and he will do all the work for you. Synchronizing was never easier than now, with Wondershare MobileGo application that will find thousands of users, and every single one of them satisfied!