iPad Transfer for Media & Photos
- 1. Transfer Music
- 1.1 Transfer Music from Computer to iPad
- 1.2 Upload iPhone/iPod/iPad Music to Google Music
- 1.3 Transfer Playlist from iPad to iTunes
- 1.4 Transfer Music from iPad to iTunes
- 1.5 Transfer Music from iPad to Mac
- 1.6 Transfer Music from iPad to iPod
- 1.7 Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- 1.8 Transfer Music & Playlists from iPhone, iPad or iPod to PC
- 1.9 Transfer Music from iPad to PC
- 1.10 Transfer Music to iPad without iTunes
- 1.11 Transfer Music from iPad to iPad
- 1.12 Transfer Music from Old iPod to iPhone/iPad
- 1.13 Transfer Music from Mac to iPad
- 1.14 Transfer Music from iTunes to iPad
- 1.15 Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad
- 1.16 Transfer Music from PC to iPad Air/mini
- 1.17 Transfer MP3 to iPad with/without iTunes Sync
- 1.18 Transfer iTunes Playlist to iPad
- 1.19 Sync Music to iPad
- 1.20 Stream Music to iPad
- 1.21 Share Music to Multiple iPhones, iPads, and iPods
- 2. Transfer Videos
- 2.1 Transfer Video to iPad without iTunes
- 2.2 Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad without iTunes
- 2.3 Transfer Videos/Movies from Mac to iPad
- 2.4 Transfer Videos from PC to iPad
- 2.5 Transfer Movies from PC to iPad
- 2.6 Transfer Videos from iPad to PC
- 2.7 Transfer Videos from iPad to Mac
- 2.8 Transfer Videos from iPad to DVD
- 2.9 Transfer Video from iPad to iPad
- 2.10 Transfer Video from Computer to iPad
- 2.11 Transfer MP4 to iPad
- 2.12 Transfer Movies from iPad to iTunes
- 2.13 Transfer a DVD to iPad
- 2.14 Stream Video from Mac to iPad
- 2.15 Stream Movies to iPad
- 2.16 Convert and Burn iPad Video to DVD
- 3. Transfer Photos
- 3.1 Transfer Pictures from iPad to SD Card
- 3.2 Transfer Pictures from Camera to iPad
- 3.3 Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album
- 3.4 Transfer iPad Camera Roll to PC
- 3.5 Transfer Photos from PC to iPad
- 3.6 Transfer Photos from Mac to iPad
- 3.7 Transfer Photos from iPod to iPad
- 3.8 Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad
- 3.9 Transfer Photos from iPad to USB Flash Drive
- 3.10 Transfer Photos from iPad to Flash Drive
- 3.11 Transfer Photos from iPad to PC
- 3.12 Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer
- 3.13 Transfer Photos from iPad to iMac
- 3.14 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone
- 3.15 Transfer Photos from iPad to iPad
- 3.16 Transfer Photos to iPad
- 3.17 Sync Photos to iPad
- 3.18 Sync iPhoto Pictures to iPad
- 3.19 Top 10 Photo Transfer Apps
- 3.20 Backup iPad Photos
- 3.21 Add Photos to iPad
- 4. Transfer Files
- 5. Transfer Contacts
- 6. Transfer Books/PDF/Notes
- 7. Transfer Apps
3 Methods to Transfer Photos from PC to iPad
With its portability and high resolution display, iPad is great for viewing photos. If you have lots of interesting photos on computer, you may want to show them to your family and friends by using your iPad. To do this, you need to transfer photos from computer to iPad first. In this article, I show you 3 methods on how to transfer photos from PC to iPad.
You can use iTunes to transfer photos to iPad from computer, but it will remove all exsiting photos saved on iPad Photo Library. Anyway, below is a step-by-step tutorial.
Step 1. Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPad to computer.
Step 2. Click your iPad under DEVICES in the left sidebar.
Step 3. Click on the Photos tab and check the box Sync Photos from.
Step 4. Select Choose Folder and find the folder with the photos you want to transfer to your iPad.
Step 5. Click on the Apply button found at the bottom.
Wondershare TunesGo Retro - iOS Transfer orWonershare TunesGo Retro (Mac) - iOS Transfer for Mac is a powerful computer to iPad photo transfer tool. It's known for its high quality. With it, you are capable of transferring photos from computer to iPad easily and effortlessly. Additionally, it empowers you to create new albums to save the imported photos.
Below is the tutorial how to transfer photos from computer to iPad step by step. Follow it.
Step 1. After downloading and installing TunesGo Retro, you should run it on your computer.
Step 2. Connect your iPad to your computer via a USB cable. This program will detect your iPad as soon as it's connected.
Step 3. In the left column, click Photos to bring up the photo management window. Click the triangle under Add. In the drop-down list, choose .Add Folder to transfer photos from PC to iPad.
|1. Dropbox||28.1 MB||3.5/5||Requires iOS 7.0 or later.|
|2. ePhoto Transfer||8.3 MB||No||Requires iOS 5.0 or later.|
|3. Simple Transfer||5.5 MB||4.5/5||Requires iOS 5.0 or later.|
Dropbox is a free cloud storage service that allows you to save and access documents, photos and videos anywhere from any device. To transfer photos from PC to iPad, you can install Dropbox app on your iPad. Below is a step by step tutorial on how to use Dropbox to transfer photos from PC to iPad. The tutorial is divided into two parts.
Step 1. Sign into your Dropbox account. You are required to fill up your first name, last name, email and password.
Step 2. Click on the Upload button. Then, click on Choose File. Choose the photo in your PC that you want to transfer to your iPad.
Step 3. Photos begin to upload and you can see a progress bar with the time remaining.
Step 4. When finished uploading, click on Done. You can now see the photo in your Dropbox cloud.
Step 5. On your iPad, go to the App Store and type Dropbox in the search box. Download the app. Step 6. Once the downloading is done, open Dropbox. Log into it. Step 7. Tap on the photo you uploaded from your PC. Tap on the download icon found on the upper right. Then, tap on Save to Photo Library.
ePhoto Transfer is an iOS app for transferring photos and videos between iOS devices and computers using Wi-Fi. The app is convenient to use since you no longer need to use any cables to move photos from your iPhone or iPad to your computer. Moreover, there is no need to install anything on your PC. All you need to do is simply download the app from the App Store.
Here are the steps on how to move photos from your PC to your iPad using the app.
Step 1. On your iPad, go to the App Store and type ePhoto Transfer Free in the search box. Download the app.
Step 2. Open the app and you can see an address displayed on the main screen of the app.
Step 3. Open a web browser on your PC and type this address. (e.g. http://192.168.10.100)
Step 4. The app on your iPad displays an alert that says your computer wants to connect to your iPad. Tap on the Allow button.
Step 5. Another alert is displayed on screen that asks whether you allow the ePhoto Transfer app to access your photos. Tap OK.
Step 6. On your PC, you can see a folder named Photos. Click it. Then, a folder named Camera Roll appears. Again, click it.
Step 7. At the bottom, click Choose File. Choose the photo from your PC that you want to add to your iPad. Click Upload File. You can now see that the photo has been added to your iPad.
Simple Transfer is an app used to transfer photos and videos wirelessly between iPad and PC. Photos transferred using the app maintains its full resolution. Likewise, videos are also transferred with its highest quality. Instructions on how to transfer photos from your PC to your iPhone or iPad using the app are found below.
Step 1. On your iPad, go to the App Store and type Simple Transfer in the search box. Download the app.
Step 2. Open the app from your iPad's home screen, you can see an address displayed on the main screen of the app.
Step 3. Open a web browser on your computer and type this address. (e.g. http://192.168.10.100)
Step 4. Click on Upload Device button found in the Camera Roll album. Choose the photo you want to add to your iPad. .
Step 5. Click Upload. A notification appears on your PC's browser saying that the file was successfully transferred to your iPad.