How to Organize Photos on iPad
I have an iPad 2 and want to organize my photos into albums but it's not allowing me to do that in the select item mode.
Took multiple photos with your iPad? Now, you may can't wait to organize the photos. to keep all photos on your iPad well organized, you advice you a versatile iPad photo organizer. It's Wondershare TunesGo Retro (Windows). For Mac users, you can turn to Wondershare TunesGo Retro (Mac) for help. Both versions of this program give you the chance to organize iPad photos easily. With it, you're able to organize photos by import, export, deletion and more.
Download this app to organize photos on iPad.
Note: You can check the supported iPads, system requirements, the iOS .etc.
A full guide on how to organize photos on iPad
Download and install the right version of this program on your computer. In this article, we're going to take the Windows version as an example. As Mac users, you can still adopt the similar guide.
Step 1. Have your iPad connected to the computer
At the beginning, you need to connect your iPad to the computer by plugging into a USB cable. This iPad photo organizer will automatically detect your iPad. Then, in the primary window, your iPad will be shown on it. To preview data on your iPad, you can click each icon in the left sidebar.
Step 2. iPad organize photos
Click "Photos" in the left sidebar. You will see the Camera Roll and Photo Library on the right. Now, you can organize photos on it.
- Export photos in the Camera Roll and Photo Library to your computer. Choose the photos you want to export and click "Export to".
- Import photos from the PC to your iPad. Open the Photo library or an album under the Photo Library. Click "Add" to add photos.
- Create and name new albums. Click "Add" to create a new album. Open it and import photos from the PC to it.
- Move Camera Roll photos to albums. First export the camera roll photos. Then, create an album or use an old album. Add the exported camera roll photos to the album.
- Delete photos in the Photo Library and Camera Roll in batch. Select the photos you'd like to remove. Then, click "Delete" to remove them off your iPad.
- Preview photos in slideshows. Double click the photo you want to appreciate. In the slideshows mode, you can zoom in/out, rotate and delete the photo.
Well, that's the full guide about how to organize photos on iPad. With this iPad photo organizer, you can always keep photos on your iPad well organized. Try this program on your own.
Product-related questions? Speak directly to our Support Team >>