Tired of scrolling down hundreds of all songs to find your wanted ones? If it troubles you, you may need a music organizer to help you organize music on iPod. Wondershare TunesGo Retro (for Windows users) or Wondershare TunesGo Retro (Mac) is a powerful iPod music organizer. It gives you the chance to keep all music on iPod organized at every moment.
With its help, you're able to create and name playlists to save songs with different styles. When you lose iTunes library, you can export songs to it at once. If you decide to delete your unwanted songs, this program lets you remove them in batch.
Download this iPod music organizer to try organizing music on iPod.
Note: This iPod music organizer – Wondershare TunesGo Retro empowers you to organize music on iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod shuffle and iPod classic. Check the detailed info about supported iPod models and their iOS. The Mac version of this tool supports iPod touch 4/5 running iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6 & iOS 5.
How to organize music on iPod
In the part below, we'd like to focus on organizing music on your iPod with the Windows version. Install and then run this iPod music organizer on the PC.
Step 1. Connect your iPod to the PC by using a USB cable
Step 2. Organize iPod music
In the left directory tree, click "Media". And click "Music". In the music window, you can do a lot of things to keep your songs well organized.
- Add music files or folders from PC to iPod. By clicking the triangle under "Add", you can choose to either add music folders or music files to your iPod.
- Put iTunes playlists to iPod. To make it, you should click "playlist" in the left directory tree. Then, click the triangle under "Add" > "Add iTunes Playlists" > "OK".
- Convert music to iPod friendly ones. This program supports converting AAC, AC3, APE, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MKA, MPA, MP2, OGG, WMA, 3G2 to MP3.
- Preview songs info. Choose a song and click right. Choose to see its property, like artist, lasting time and album.
- Move songs from one playlist to other common playlist. Select songs and make a right click. Choose "Export to" and select a common playlist.
Note: The Mac version of this tool doesn't supports adding iTunes playlists to iPod.
Try TunesGo Retro to organize music on iPod.